Dr. Dawn Brown, MD

Dr. Dawn Brown, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry | Female

ADHD Wellness Center 2219 Sawdust Rd Ste 301, The Woodlands, TX 77380 Get Directions

Our Mission at ADHD Wellness Center As a team under Dr. Dawn K. Brown's leadership, we strive to empower individuals to discover their full potential in life by promoting awareness and education for ADHD management. Our Philosophy of Care Our approach in treatment involves direct and personalized care using a structured academic platform, community integration, and a treatment care plan. Our Guarantee of Professionalism and Ethical Practice We will provide the highest quality of care to our patients in an environment where they feel supported, validated and well informed.Read more

Dr. Brown's Experience

See how Dr. Brown's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Brown has admitting privileges.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Brown Says:

Although we have a different account of what occurred with both of the reported individuals' expereinces, we missed out on having valuable discussions to rectify thier experiences at our center.

At ADHD Wellness Center, we only hire board-certified practitioners who believe in our mission of providing safe, effective and quality care that is in line with medical and legal standards....

Dr. Brown's Performance
Spring, TX |
Beware! Horrible office practices. Her assistant, Paula, is completely incompetent and responds to emails like a robot. Just copies and pastes policy rules when you have a question. The only time you can even speak with Dr. Brown is if you allow them to charge your credit card. I was really hopeful she would be able to help my daughter, but when we started trying different medications, she wanted to charge is 150.00 every change even if we knew after two days a medication would not work.
in Spring, TX |
I have been going to Dr. Brown for about 2 years now and could not be happier. I have never experienced her showing up late to appointments, rushing me, or blind siding me with additional fees. Dr. Brown is always kind, heartfelt, and very knowledgeable about ADHD. She is always up to date on the newest research, medications, and non-pharmaceutical treatments as well (Thanks for your diligence!). My favorite qualities of Dr. Brown is she always has a positive attitude and a smile on her face.
in La Porte , Texas |
Dr. Brown exceeded all of my expectations. She was very friendly and quickly put me at ease . I strongly recommend her . She listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. I walked out of her office so thankful that great doctors like her exist .
in Pasadena, TX |
A little about me, lam 39 years old and I work in a plant in Houston.I couldn't go out to dinner because I was obsessed with rearranging the table OCD. I suffered with my problems. I was always afraid to speak up. I finally decided to seek help for myself and my family. Dr Brown listened, counseled and helped me. She has made such an impact in my life since I started my treatment I've excelled at work got a promotion to operator/supervisor and the wife is happy! Thank you so much Dr Brown....
in the Woodlands, TX |
Being a patient of Dr. Dawn Brown has significantly improved my life. After spending the first half of my life living with ADHD and not knowing it I felt that I was just not capable of being responsible enough to assume a serious or important role in anything. I never felt capable of achieving goals that could highly benefit my life. Dr. Brown was able to effectively evaluate my situation and has been able to offer me sufficient solutions. I'm finally feeling like I'm moving.
in Conroe, TX |
I saw Dr. Brown for a year. During that time, I had several concerns. She was late to appointments, made me feel rushed during others and often didn?t seem to be paying attention. She recommended an expensive and barely peer-reviewed genetic test. She once confused me for another patient and called in the wrong prescription. Recently she left town with no notification and no plan to maintain her patient?s care, leaving me w/o meds for two+ weeks. Then she got mad at me for being mad about it.
Spring, TX |
Extremely fixated on getting the fee chart in front of you and sticking to 20 minute appointment-was getting up from behind the desk at 18 minutes to have you out by 20. Found her fees to be very expensive.Very much focused on putting the person on meds.Most of appt was spent on showing you a pill chart.No discussion of possible side effects or what to do if they occurred.No discussion of the effects of taking the person off of the meds midstream and switching to another powerful drug.
Have you seen Dr. Dawn Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?

Compare Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's Care Philosophy

Our Mission at ADHD Wellness Center

As a team under Dr. Dawn K. Brown's leadership, we strive to empower individuals to discover their full potential in life by promoting awareness and education for ADHD management.

Our Philosophy of Care

Our Guarantee of Professionalism and Ethical Practice

Dr. Brown says...

Our pricing for services is transparent and agreed upon, prior to scheduling an appointment. Our costs are competitive and in many cases, below industry practices.

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Brown's Board Certifications

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
  • Psychiatry

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adult Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Adult Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Hyperactive Impulsive Type
  • Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Predominantly Inattentive Type
  • Attention Problems
  • Autism
  • Binge Eating Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Childhood Depression
  • Depression
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Hyperactive Behavior
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Attention Deficit (ADD)
  • Phobia

Baylor College of Medicine & Affiliated Hospitals

Completed in 2011

Xavier University of Louisiana

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry