Dr. Davida Wardell, MD

Dr. Davida Wardell, MD

Pediatrics | Female

As a Pediatrician I have the privledge of being a part of a child's life from birth until graduation. Infants, children and even teens are not simply little adults, so their illnesses and issues should not be taken lightly. I tell new mothers that "there are no silly questions about a newborn - so ask me anything!" I've been in practice since 2000 but vow to never stop learning new things about Pediatric Medicine. I am honored when families choose me and fortunate in that I love what I do.

Dr. Davida Wardell, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Palestine, TX. She is 42 years old. Dr. Wardell is affiliated with Palestine Regional Medical Center.

Dr. Wardell's Experience

See how Dr. Wardell's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wardell

Dr. Wardell accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Wardell has admitting privileges.

Dr. Wardell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wardell to family and friends
Dr. Wardell's Performance
in Elkhart, Tx |
Will go elsewhere from now on. Waited at office almost 2 hours for prescription. Dr. Ross especially office was more helpful and saw my daughter same day. Took care of the problem and we're so helpful!
in Palestine, TX |
Horrible place. Horrible staff.
in Arlington, TX |
I came from out of town and was able to get an appointment the same day. Her bedside manner and welcoming spirit was what made me come back for a second visit. I would recommend Dr. Wardell to anyone. My baby loved her and didn't cry.
in Elkhart, Tx |
We've seen her a couple of times, but when my daughter needed to be admitted to hosp. we found out that she DOES NOT see patients in the hospital. So why continue? We transferred our records to Dr. Ross and are very happy.
in Buffalo tx |
We have been going to Dr. Wardell for almost 5 years now and could not be happier. Wait times are never long unless it was a last minute appointment and they squeezed us in, and even then it's not an unbearable length. The staff has always been very polite, professional, and helpful. Dr. Wardell is wonderful with both of our children. Always listens to what we say and never pushes us to do something. She let's you be a parent with out ridicule. She explains everything on det.
in Palestine, TX |
Will not return! Extremely rude front staff. Waited 45 minutes for a prescription, then told to return after lunch! We transferred our records to Dr. Ross and are very happy.
in Frankston, TX |
Office staff is very rude, had an appointment nurse called questioning me about reason for appointment. Switch doctors love the new doctor.
in Slocum, TX |
We won't be back. Office staff were incredibly rude. The hour long wait for prescription was enough to make us go elsewhere.
in Elkhart, TX |
Horrible office!
in grapeland |
Absolutely love her! She is an amazing doctor, kind, caring and compassionate! She loves her patients and is always very warm and welcoming. My children love her! We have been loyal patients for 9 years!
in Elkhart |
She was abrupt and dismissive. Terrible visit. Won't go back. We now go elsewhere and love our new Pediatrician.
Have you seen Dr. Davida Wardell, MD?
Are you Dr. Wardell?

Compare Dr. Wardell

Dr. Wardell's Care Philosophy

Dr. Wardell's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Wardell has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wardell's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Allergies
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Infections

Graduated in 1996

• Other Education
    American Board Of Pediatrics

Completed in 2003

Dr. Wardell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wardell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics