Dr. Davida Rixter, MD

Pain Medicine •  Female • Age 45

Dr. Rixter

Restore Wellness and Pain Management

5407 Basswood Blvd Ste 115 Fort Worth, TX 76137

Dr. Davida Rixter, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX. She specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Rixter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rixter

4.5

Dr. Rixter?
Dr. Rixter's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Davida Rixter, MD
Dr Rixter and Penny are the BEST in the metroplex. They approach each patient with compassion and sympathy. Dr Rixter’s treatment approach is about the whole body wellness, and she does an excellent job at that. She treats you as a person, and doesn’t just rush you in and out. I have, and will continue to refer anyone I know to Dr Rixter. She is the only one I would trust to take care of myself, a friend, or a loved one. I look forward to my visits and sing their praises near and far! Thank you Restore Wellness!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
Dr Rixter is simply amazing! She is the most caring and understanding person who happens to be my pain management doctor. She listens to your every word and tries to find a solution that fits your pain as not everyone’s pain is the same. I just can’t say enough positive things about her. Thank you Dr Rixter for staying with me and not giving up on trying to eliminate my pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
She is constantly looking for better ways to control my pain. She is also aware of the financial burden it can cause and does everything possible to work within your budget.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
Dr. Rixter was my pain specialist in Napa California and was the best for me. You'll never find a more caring doctor and will get to the bottom of your pain. I was very sad when she move.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
Dr. Davida Rixter is a very professional and detail-oriented pain management specialist! She is very thorough & really listened to me. Dr. Rixter is the first specialist that is helping me alliviate my severe pain, both in the long & short-term. Her staff is very friendly & professional! Many thanks to Dr. Rixter & staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
She provides personalized care, listens, and makes time for you at your appointment. Her compassion and bedside manners are absolutely amazing. I wish every doctor showed as much care for their patients as she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr.Rixter, for over a year now. Thankfully she has moved her office closer to me. Doctor Rixter, is the most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen. the way she cares for me is second to none. She is as genuine as any person could be. My problems have become her problems. When I leave her office after a visit, I honestly feel good. I would recommend this Doctor strongly . She is the Most caring doctor that I have ever seen. Her staff is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
Dr. Rixter cares about her patients and their emotional well being, not just their physical well being. She does what is best, but she listens to me and takes my concerns seriously. She is the best pain management doctor I have seen, as she does not just throw medication at the problem. After being on high doses of multiple pain medications, for more than 10 years, I found Dr. Rixter, and she has given me my life back. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
Dr. Rixter is very unprofessional, her staff is very incompetent, had injections done and was not given any information further still in pain, called in to speak with the Dr but her very unprofessional staff was rude and of no help, there are many other pain Dr's to choose from this one should NOT be in practice, poor bedside manner and just flat out waste of time. PLEASE AVOID DR RIXTER AT ALL COST!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?
There is not enough characters to tell anyone on how great Dr Rixter and her team is. They are the dream team. To sum up I have multiple conditions wrong with my lower back and i will say it got to the point that if i didnt have my wife in my life to keep pushing me i didnt want to live in pain like i was..But then by the grace of God Dr Rixter came into my life and everything changed she is by far the most knowledgeable , kindest, smartest, best doctor in the world. THE BEST IN THE WORLD !!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Davida Rixter, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rixter?

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Rixter accepts

Dr. Rixter accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rixter's experience treating your condition or procedure