Dr. David Zub, MD

Dr. David Zub, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. David Zub, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Leland, NC. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

509 Olde Waterford Way Ste 103

Leland, NC 28451

Learn about Dr. Zub

Dr. Zub's Experience

Dr. Zub's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology

• Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

• Pain Management
  • Spinal Injections

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Zub has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zub does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zub and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zub's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zub to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Zub's Performance
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr. Zub, takes time to listen to me. He has helped me so much with my chronic pain. I switched pain doctor's to him because he thinks out of the box when it comes to treatment and works with my insurance to get me coverage. I didn't want a doctor to just write me a prescription, I needed a doctor to treat my pain.
in Wilmington NC |
I went to Dr Zub with back pain issues. He was extremely sympathetic and understanding. He spent a lot of time explaining what the problem was and his recommendation for treatment. The pain meds he prescribed helped alleviate my pain. I would highly recommend him and actually have to my friends.
in Wilmington, NC |
Dr. Zub is amazing! He was able to see my mother very quickly, was very attentive to her pain needs and had wonderful bed side manner:) I would recommend him to anyone in pain that needs a caring, thoughtful pain management doctor:) Thsnk you Dr. Zub! -Amy C
Southport, NC |
Can't get appointment for urgent needs. Patient care coordinator is a gatekeeper deciding who gets seen. Told several times when urgent problems occurred to wait until scheduled appointment. When asked what to do told go to Emergency room. What are they supposed to do there? No chart, history, etc. Told to see provider. Said wish I could.
in Shallotte, NC |
My visit was probably the worse I have ever had with this doctor and his staff! They wanted to check my insurance regarding an injection even though I told them my insurance did not need a referral. If you want to be abused by the staff and this doctor this practice is for you if not go elsewhere!!!!!
in Shallotte, NC |
This practice is only concerned about the thousands of dollars they get per injection they do. You are just a #. I never even see Dr. Zub anymore like I use to. I now see one of his PA's which is rude and very uneducated. Basically for the past 5 years I have been getting steroidal injections and nerve blocks they have managed to screw me up worse and tell me that I take drugs that I don't, because of more lack of education.
in Southport nc |
Very good doctor.
Have you seen Dr. David Zub, MD?
Are you Dr. Zub?