Dr. David Younger, MD

Internal MedicineMaleAge 66

Dr. David Younger, MD is a Internal Medicine Specialist in New York, NY and has over 40 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg medical school in 1981. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Younger to book an appointment.

Dr. Younger

Drs Mitnick Solitar and Azar

333 E 34th St New York, NY 10016

Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Younger with our nearby Internal Medicine Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens.

Make an appointment at NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens today at (718) 514-2147.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens.

Dr. Younger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Younger

Dr. Younger?
  • Appointment scheduling (48)
  • Office environment (48)
  • Listened & answered questions (47)
  • Appointment was rushed (4)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (4)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (4)
I’ve been struggling with a number of neurological conditions for over a year and a half. I had two neurologists working together and visited the Mayo Clinic. Dr. Younger was able to provide an actual diagnosis within a month and I’ll be starting treatment in less than a week. It was beginning to feel like I’d be treating my condition symptom by symptom for the rest of my life. Now there’s a real path toward healing. He has been proactive in helping me understand my condition, what the options are and has gone out of his way to support me - often calling after hours or on the weekend. I am so grateful to have him on my team and as a partner in what would have been an otherwise untenable situation.
Amanda Konstantas – Feb 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
I emailed Dr. Younger on a Sunday afternoon some questions regarding my health. He was kind enough to call me a few hours later that same day. He took the time out of his weekend to answer my questions. He is very knowledgeable and very passionate about his work. Highly recommended.
Jen Canfield – Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Incredible office and staff experience.
Satisfied – Oct 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Thanks Doctor Younger for listening and applying your expertise and skills in understating a long standing complicated illness. Thanks again for your relentless crusade and patient advocacy against what appeared to me to be a pretentious and uncompromising insurance company. And finally Thanks to the diligent work performed by your staff especially Cynthia who with utmost professionalism and kindness always responded to my request.
Ray R – Mar 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr. Younger is an excellent, highly knowledgeable, caring physician. He diagnosed my condition in one afternoon (even though I had already been evaluated by nine neurologists, 2 rheumatologists, 2 rehab medicine specialist, and an orthopedist). After he informed me of the diagnosis, he informed me it was treatable, set up all the steps required to secure my treatment and is following my improvments. His staff is excellent.
Grateful patient – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr Younger was incredible and filled ya with hope after years of unanswered questions, symptoms and suffering. He is a brilliant Dr, caring & compassionate human being and truly listens. Look no further... he is the real deal.
Sam – Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
After 6 months of going to see various doctors without a clear diagnosis for our daughter, we were referred to Dr. Younger. Dr. Younger did the appropriate testing and was able to diagnose her very quickly and prescribe a treatment plan. Unfortunately, we had many battles with our insurance company over the approval of the medicine she needed to begin her healing process. Dr. Younger faithfully followed up with them again and again to present his case on the necessity of her medication. Finally after a LONG, HARD fought battle, Dr. Younger was able to get the approval from the insurance company! She has finally started her treatments and we are hopeful for her future recovery! During this process, the office staff was very friendly and accommodating to my questions and inquiries. We are thankful for his expertise and perseverance through this process.
Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr. Younger helped to save my son. Previously, we had taken my son to a prominent Boston neurologist, who only performed cursory tests, and could not determine the issues. Dr. Younger conducted extensive testing. He correctly diagnosed the issues and prescribed the needed medication. My son, after being treated by Dr. Younger, could finally go out into the sun and rain without pain. Previously, the sun had caused him to collapse. Raindrops felt like tiny daggers into his skin. The day my son could let the rain touch him without pain, he slowly twirled in it, and reveled in it, as if he was feeling it for the first time. It was a moment my husband and I will never forget. Dr. Younger succeeded where others could not. Dr. Younger gave my son his much of his life back, and for this we are forever grateful.
mom in small town, NH – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
I saw Dr. Younger after my last Rheumatologist gave up on me (along with the last 9+ Rheumatologists). I had seen a number of neurologists who also did not know how to treat me. I have a very complicated case that has stumped numerous doctors. I then came across Dr. Younger and he was the first doctor that I have seen who went above and beyond to run additional tests and who was able to think outside of the box to help diagnose me. I am hopeful that he can help treat my complicated case. I would
Apr 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr. Younger saved my life. I was in and out of 4 different hospitals in a short period of time with no diagnosis. Upon 1 appointment Dr. Younger was able to diagnose me and put me on the path to recovery.
port washington, NY – Mar 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr. Younger has been a lifesaver for our son! He is brilliant and compassionate, and although very busy with patients from all over the world, he will actually get on the phone with you to answer a question! He dedicates his life to saving the most difficult autoimmune cases, taking on what other neurologists can't. His staff is excellent, always prompt and considerate. We are lucky that our son is now on the path to recovery!
Lisa W in CT – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr Younger and his staff have provided a breathe of fresh air and renewed hope after my son’s long 15 year journey, dealing with various issues. Dr. Younger exudes professionalism, knowledge, and compassion. Each member of his staff is kind, helpful, and efficient and together, they empower the concept of teamwork. I would highly recommend Dr. Younger and his staff.
Kathryn in WA – Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
David Younger has caused enormous harm. My husband saw him and received IVIG treatment which initiated a lasting and untreatable condition called contact allodynia. He is in constant pain, is unable to wear most clothing, and has been suffering from Dr. Younger's treatment for more than ten years. None of the separately asked question from "Ease of scheduling", "Office environment" etc... matter. The doctor is dangerous.
New York – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr. Younger is an answer to prayer. We were on a very long journey searching for answers to my daughter's very complex medical case. Over a year of appointments with many doctors and specialists including three very scary visits to the emergency room. We wondered if we would ever solve this mysterious medical puzzle until we met Dr. Younger. He was simply AMAZING! I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Younger. His staff is wonderful as well....extremely professional, compassionate and responsive.
Tracy S. in Setauket – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
My wife was in and out of 3 hospitals over a 2 month period without any answers to what as wrong with her. We then luckily stumbled upon Dr. Younger who diagnosed her and put her on the write medical plan right away. Within 3 weeks my wife was on her way to a full recovery. We could have not done it without Dr. Younger and are so thankful to have him on our team. Dr. Younger cares about his patients and will literally do anything to make sure they are ok! Thank you Dr. for everything.
Evan in NY – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr. Younger is brilliant and caring. He is focused and organized. He knows everything about my chronic illness, and is the only doctor, in 4 years, who was able to get me the treatment I need. I will forever be grateful. I was admiring his framed Hippocratic Oath wall plaque because I wanted to get one for my son who is a doctor. Dr. Younger reached into to his desk and gave me a beautiful wood shellacked copy of the Hippocratic Oath. He had two and I was so touched that he so sweetly offered it
Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
Dr. Younger is not only an exceptional doctor, but he also is an exceptional human being. He went the extra mile for my adolescent daughter who has been suffering with debilitating, complex chronic illness for two and a half years. After hitting many walls with other MDs, I am finally feeling hopeful about finding a path forward for her. We are forever grateful for Dr. Younger’s incredible selflessness, expertise and guidance.
NY – Jan 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Younger and his office staff. They are kind, committed, efficient and organized handling an enormous load of patients traveling from around the country (and probably the world) each day in search of advice from this legendary physician. Dr. Younger is brilliant. He’s that rare professional who thinks outside the box and solves medical mysteries that have stumped other top specialists. My young adult son is finally gaining his life back thanks to this amazing man
Susan in Indianapolis, IN – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
After 5 1/2 years of being mis diagnosed and doctors telling me that they couldn't figure out what was wrong, I thankfully found Dr. Younger. He is an incredible diagnostician, and has given me so much hope, a definitive diagnosis, and treatment options. He also is incredibly sincere, kind, respectful, and sincerely cares about getting to the bottom of a condition and treating it. I am so happy that I found him. We also really appreciate that he and his office get things done very quickly.
Danielle S. in NY – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?
I have been seeing doctor Younger for almost 30 years now. He is the best! He's very knowledgeable, thorough, patient, compassionate, respectful, personal and professional. He's laser focused and really listens to my complaints and I always feel that he cares. I have several autoimmune problems and previously was not properly diagnosed. You need to have proper diagnoses to get proper care, medicines, and/or treatment, and get better. I'm very lucky to have found Dr. Younger.
Cindy – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Younger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Younger?

Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division