Dr. David Yamamoto, MD

Dr. David Yamamoto, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. David Yamamoto, MD is a family medicine specialist in Arvada, CO and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1977 and specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

7768 Vance Dr Ste B

Arvada, CO 80003

• Planned Administration Inc
  • Worker's Compensation

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Yamamoto treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yamamoto's conditions and procedures:

• Chronic Diseases
  • Immunization
  • Injuries
  • Wellness Examination

I truly enjoy being in private practice as a primary care physician. The best part of the practice is our relationship with our patients.

• Occupational Medicine

3.6

Dr. Yamamoto?
Dr. Yamamoto's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Yamamoto, MD
I've been a patient of Dr. Yamamoto's for 17 years. We have an excellent relationship; he is professional yet human. He has never steered me wrong, and every referral has also been top-notch. I have complete confidence in his judgement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
Dr. Yamamoto has been my primary care physician for over 13 years. He is skilled, knowledgeable and always takes time for his patients. He understands chronic pain. I’m happy with him. The only downside is the wait times in the office. I highly recommend his office to anyone who is looking for a primary care Dr who understands pain issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
I have been a Patient with Dr. Yamamoto for 11 year's , my family also comes to Dr.Yamamoto. He and his staff have always been so amazing to me. My needs and concerns are always met. I would highly recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
This doctor's is a great man for health issues. He is helped me for the past 5 years. He knows where to send you for excellent care ,if you need a specialist. He follows up with patient and takes his time to make sure you are satisfied with your care. Highly recommended for complete care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
I have requested Aetna to remove Dr. Yamamoto from their network. I'm incredibly frustrated that I wasted my one annual physical on this tired old man masquerading as a doctor. I arrived on-time with my online forms completed, but still had to wait over an hour before the doctor bothered to see me. Dr. Yamamoto is elderly and clearly resents still working. He sauntered into the exam room, moving slowly and mumbling - it was very bizarre to see a doctor so disheveled. He struggled to login to h
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
I’ve seen Dr. Yamamoto for 7 years and have always received great care and terrific referrals to specialists when needed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
0 stars. New to the area looking for a dr for my family. They said they were taking new patients and took all my insurance information. They said to call when I needed care or treatment. When I got sick and called for an appointment they wouldn't see me because they weren't taking new patients! Here I was sick as a dog with no doctor. Very disappointing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
Been a patient here for a few years. Something has definitely changed. David was snappy and rude during my last appointment then rambled off something and left the room and didnt come back. Obviously loosing touch with his old age. I am definitely finding a new doctor.
We apologize for your experience and take...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
I have been a patient of this office for just over 2 years and have been pleased with my care since day one. Wait time can be long most times but always well worth the wait. Staff is friendly and caring. Would highly recommend this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
There's so much to say about DR Yamamoto, first off I want to say that I appreciate everything Dr yamamoto has done for me, ever since I have been seeing him I have been sober for nine years, and I've been off opiates for nine years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
My experience with Dr Yamamoto has been extraordinary. He really goes to bat for his patients and consistently shows genuine concern for their well-being rather than just seeing another case. After a work-related injury, his expertise and guidance has helped me navigate a confusing system and he has referred me to doctors who are the best in their field. While my life and my abilities have changed drastically since the injury, Dr Yamamoto and his staff remain excellent providers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
Dr. Yamamoto is a wonderful doctor. He makes sure you are taken very well care of before you leave his office. I would highly recommend him to everyone I know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
WOW! The abusive treatment has escalated to unacceptable levels! NEVER subject yourself to walking out in tears EVERY MONTH! Fluctuations in medacine every month! Prices increased 100% with no warning!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
Nobody could find a better Doctor. I've been seeing Dr. Yamamoto for close to 25 years, and have no regrets or complaints during that time. He's a good choice for any family or individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
New to town, I thought it wise to find a doctor for my family before we actually got sick and were in dire need. I called this doctor, they welcomed me, took my insurance information, asked how many in my family and said to give a call when we needed them. A month later my family needed a doctor and they said they weren't taking any new patients. When I quizzed them about this they said they would check with the doctor and call me back they never did. I consider this unethical and dishonest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
He doesn't care about you. I went in for my first appt. because I had been having chest pains. I ask if I could have my blood drawn because I wanted to check my levels and he said that he could not do it because insurance would not pay for the full visit and if I wanted that done I need to schedule another hour appt. so he could get paid. (his words). All he had to do was give me an order to any blood clinic but I guess that was too much to ask for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
Dr. Yamamoto is a caring, dedicated, and knowledgeable doctor who takes time to carefully listen and the discuss options with the patient. Sometimes there is a waiting time to see him but it is much less than I have experienced at other medical practices. The trade-off is that you get a personal and focussed session (i.e., not rushed and superficial) with him when it is your time to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Yamamoto.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
I had to call many times to get a person to try and find out about my test when I got a hold of someone they've had read them over the phone. They tried to draw blood and failed six times and took you from the back of my hand instead. I'm looking for a new doctor to replace the one that didn't care I was very surprised that I didn't receive the information about my mammogram the mammogram office called me instead tell me my Dr had it weeks ago. Needs a new staff that care about their job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
Been going to Dr. Yamamoto and PA Gina Hutchins since 2008 for regular treatment. My health and outlook over that time has improved. Medical support staff have changed over the years as to be expected. The current office manager, Dusty, has been there several years and since she's been on board I've noticed that appointments start at or close to their scheduled time. The Dr. and his staff are professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Yamamoto, MD?
Since the moment I walked into the office every one was so helpful. When I seen the Dr he seem to care for me and actually spends the time to care for you fully. I have seen many other Dr's and I will no longer visit another he's great
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Yamamoto?

Insurance accepted

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Planned Administration Inc
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yamamoto treats patients.

Compare Providers