Internal Medicine  |
Dr. David Yablonsky, DO
Dr. David Yablonsky, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in O Fallon, IL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Yablonsky is affiliated with Anderson Hospital.

916 Talon Dr Ste 102

O Fallon, IL 62269

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Yablonsky

Dr. Yablonsky's Experience

Dr. Yablonsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Univ Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Yablonsky has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yablonsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yablonsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yablonsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yablonsky to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Yablonsky's Performance
    GOOD
in Granite City, IL |
Dr. Yablonsky is very caring and shows a lot of respect.
in St Louis, MO |
My mother is a new patient of this office. Called concerning a serious medical issue. The gave her an appointment 4 days later. She arrives 8minutes late because of a train, in horrible pain, crying, cannot feel her foot, toes are turning purple and they turn her away for being late. Said they could reschedule for next week or she could go to the ER. I have never heard of an office being so insensitive! closing at 12pm on a Friday was more important than the patients care.
I just started checking this site and saw your review. Totally unacceptable! I would never knowingly turn away a sick person for being a few minutes late. I will pass this on to my practice manager. My rule in the office is if a patient is late they can never be turned away by front office staff. This can only be authorized by a provider and we all know that sick patients don't get turned away. Thank you for your comments and I am so sorry. Dr. David Yablonsky
in 62208 |
Dr. Yablonsky is such a kind, caring doctor. He is easy to talk to and very personable. He has a wonderful staff. I would highly recommend them.
in Edwardsville Il |
Dr Yablonsky takes time to talk to you and DOESN'T make you feel like an idiot. He is more interested in treating you as a whole person and NOT just a dollar sign like many other doctors.
Belleville, IL |
Dr. Yablonsky was recommended to me by my chiropractor, who has been adjusting me twice a week for chronic hip and back pain that my doctors have not been able to resolve. Dr. Yablonsky was very thorough with his assessment and never made me feel rushed. He gave me orders in hand for blood work and xrays that I had been trying to get my PCM to put in for AGES! He was very honest about what he thought and what the next few steps could be, which was greatly appreciated!
in Edwardsville, Il |
Staff was courteous and polite. Dr. Yablonsky was on time, courteous, personable and knowledgeable. He had a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Yablonsky to my friends and family.
Chicago, IL |
He listened to all of my concerns and was proactive about investigation into those issues. I didn't feel rushed.
in Granite City, IL |
Dr. Yablonsky has a genuine concern for his patient's and will try whatever he feels necessary to get you feeling better & back to your life. He is very personable, he looks at you while you are speaking to him and listening to every word to come up with a solution. He doesn't rush you & very attentive to his patient's needs. I felt it necessary to update my review from June 2016. Now they have moved it appears to be so much more organized.
in Granite City, IL |
I began seeing Dr Yablonsky since 12/2015. He is very professional, thorough & personable. I like him though I'm not sure what the issues are with his staff but it does seem to not be unorganized and not able to answer any question I had in each visit. I certainly hope it improves because I like him and a good Doctor is harder to find that one might think,
Edwardsville, IL |
you never get to see the dr unless you wait 3 wks to a month and then his interns have no personality
Have you seen Dr. David Yablonsky, DO?

Visit Dr. Yablonsky