Dr. David Winand, MD

Dr. David Winand, MD

Vascular Surgery  ·

Dr. David Winand, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Lancaster, PA and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in vascular surgery, endovascular surgery, and more.Read his story

Advanced Vein & Laser Center

896A Plaza Blvd

Lancaster, PA 17601

Learn about Dr. Winand

See how frequently Dr. Winand performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Varicose Veins

Dr. Winand's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Winand's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Winand "David A Winand is a Surgeon - Vascular Surgery practicing in Lancaster, PA. Started practicing 1996 PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American College of Surgeons Society of Vascular Surgeons American Medical Association Mayo Clinic Alumni Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Dr. J Robert Troyer Award for Excellence in Anatomy – Temple University Dr. Herman Brown Award for Excellence in the Study of the Art and Science of Surgery – Temple University FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash, checks, Mastercard, Visa, Discover, and American Express We offer financing through Care Credit INSURANCES ACCEPTED We accept most insurances, except Medicaid. Please contact the office to verify coverage. "

This content was provided by Dr. Winand "Patients come to see me with vascular disease. Most people do not have extensive knowledge about what is wrong or what to expect. I feel that my job is to help alleviate their fear and concern. I try to do this by explaining the problem in terms that are easy to understand. I go over how we can solve the problem and the reasons behind any recommended treatments."

• Vascular Surgery
  • Endovascular Surgery
  • Phlebology

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Juniata College - BA in Mathematics and Physics
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Temple University School of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • General Surgery - Temple University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • General Surgery - Temple University Hospital

Dr. Winand has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Winand does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Winand and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Winand's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Winand to family and friends

Dr. Winand's Performance

Dr. Winand was very interested in solving my medical problem.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Winand and his entire staff were wonderful! They explained my problem with great detail and informed me of the procedure with detailed information. The procedure was a little uncomfortable as they explain but very tolerable.My legs feel wonderful. I wish I had had the procedure done sooner!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Winand and his staff are very professional and friendly . They quickly put you at ease. I have had excellent results from the procedure he performed. Thank you for your excellent care
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
very good experience. would suggest them to my best friends and family. No concerns. Everyone I met with very kind and concerned about me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Winand has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have treated with Office very respectful of my time. No waiting.
Are you Dr. Winand?