Family Medicine  |
Dr. David Willingham, MD
Dr. David Willingham, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Georgetown, TX. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 4 years.

Georgetown Medical Clinic

3201 S Austin Ave Ste 210

Georgetown, TX 78626

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Willingham

Dr. Willingham's Experience

Dr. Willingham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Willingham does not have any board certifications listed.

• Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Willingham has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Willingham has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Willingham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Willingham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Willingham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Willingham to family and friends
Dr. Willingham's Performance
in Georgetown, TX |
Personable, knowledgeable, and professional. Made me feel confident that I was seeing the right doctor,
in Temple, TX |
Dr Willingham is the best doctor . He listens to my concerns and follows up on them. He has best bedside manners. He is concerned for his patience health and see that they are treated as people not a number. No problem is to big or to small .
in Georgetown, TX |
I had an infected cist that Dr. Willing am removed surgically. He did a very professional job and has great bedside manner. I would. Recommend him if you are looking for a doctor.
Georgetown, TX |
This was my first visit with Dr. Willingham, as my primary care doctor was not available. He was very personable, easy to converse with, and knowledgable. He addressed the questions I had given the nurse which I appreciated. The treatment I received cleared the cough and laryngitis I was experiencing. I would return to him again if my primary care doctor would not be available.
Georgetown, TX |
I was able to schedule a same day appointment with Dr Willingham when my primary care physician was unavailable. He was very thorough and I was further impressed that I was able to contact him a week later to follow-up on my visit.
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Willingham was helpful with diagnosing my issue and explained all my options. I appreciate the time he took to handle my issue right away and did not send me back to the front desk to make another appointment since he could handle it during the same visit.
in Georgetown, Tx |
I really enjoyed Dr. Willingham. In my first visit, he took his time to listen to me and really identify the underlying issue. He did a great job of explaining everything and making sure I understood. He treated me with courtesy and respect and answered every question.
in Georgetown, TX |
I saw Dr. Willingham as a new patient and also for an annual physical. He took his time and was very thorough with the total exam. I was pleasantly surprised when he called the next day with my lab results and discussed options for my continuing care. It's been a long time since a Dr. has personally called me with results. Normally, one would expect a nurse or PA to perform that duty.
Liberty Hill, TX |
I found Dr. Willingham to be very patient and sympathetic to my needs. He seems to care about his patients even though he didn't actually know me well. I have been very impressed with him as a doctor and as a human being. He did listen to my concerns and helped me calm my fears.
Austin, TX |
Very pleased with Dr. Willingham. Very easy to talk to and listens. Would recommend him. My wife also likes him.
in Georgetown, TX |
Patience has never been one of my virtues. When I am going to someone for services, I try to reveal myself across the board, so they will know how to provide their services that I am seeking. Establishing myself with an M.D. that I can trust & believe-in is a challenge for them & me. Because, The U.S. Medical Industry is a bucket of worms. Ask your M.D. friend/relative or the A.M.A. Dr. Willingham & I connected. He is personable, helpful, & will discuss points & counter points.
in Georgetown, TX |
I have never before given a perfect five star rating but anything less would not be appropriate. The personal contact, the people and the facilities deserve nothing less.
in Georgetown, Texas |
I have already recommended the doctor to two friends who are looking for a new physician.
in Hutto, Texas |
I find Dr. Willingham knowledge, personable and very pleasant. He does not rush you but listens with full attention. He is very thorough.
in Deridder, LA |
My husband had his first appointment with Dr. Willingham on January 11th. We recently moved to Texas. He spent a lot of time with us going over past history, prescription drugs he is own, and specialists referrals. Dr. Willingham is very easy to talk to and was very patient with my husband, who is hard of hearing and some dementia. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.
in Round Rock, TX |
New and still learning but the best to talk to and to fell comfortable around.
Have you seen Dr. David Willingham, MD?
Are you Dr. Willingham?