Dr. David Williams, MD

Practices Family Medicine

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 53 reviews.
Author:
I had a very satisfying visit with Dr. Williams and his medical assistant. I was actually seen a few minutes prior to my appointment time and the whole visit was friendly and informative. Dr. Williams seemed very caring and interested in any medical issues I asked about. I was given my annual flu shot and then went to the lab to have blood drawn for a work-up.
Author:
Annual physical and went over lab results and concerns I had. Took time to explain things and answer questions.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Williams for a long time. I feel I have a good patient to doctor relationship. He has helped significantly with the health issues that I have had come up. My last visit on 10/21/19 was for ankle pain and swelling and he is addressing that for my best interests and I am very satisfied with the help he as given me.
Author:
I find Dr. David Williams extremely knowledgeable and caring for his patients. He takes the time to explain so that you understand. He also does not hesitate to refer you, the patient, to a specialist or for special tests so that the concern can be taken care of properly. I whole heartily recommend Dr. David Williams.
Author:
Doctor Williams has taken very good care of our family for many years.
Author:
Dr. William's is an outstanding doctor. He truly listens to me and answers all my questions. He is a straight shooter who tells you exactly the facts so that I can make informed decisions about my health. He always makes me feel like he truly cares about me as a person.
Author:
I am impressed with Dr. Williams' caring, competent, and non-judgmental manner. I have not seen the need for a primary care physician for over a decade and was not looking forward to feeling the need to explain my absence from basic health care maintenance. I need not have worried. Dr. Williams answered all my questions, offered recommendations, and spent what I considered to be a liberal amount of time with me. Thank you Dr. Williams.
Author:
David is my kind of physician; polite, professional, patient and practical. More importantly, I can communicate with him openly. Wonderful wit, great support staff.
Author:
My husband and I are patients of Dr. Williams. We are both extremely satisfied with his care. He is an extremely intelligent man, and a perceptive physician. The level of care at Southland Primary Care is very good, and we feel fortunate to have found this group. We both highly recommend Southland, and Dr. Williams is "the best".
Author:
Annual blood work and high level health check. I always enjoy my visits to Dr. Williams. The receptionist is patient, check in is quick and easy and my wait times are generally short (I can't even get through one of the magazine articles). The lab assistant was gentle mannered and efficient. I always enjoy my talks with Dr. Williams. Good advice and no unnecessary extras. Thanks.
Author:
Dr. Williams is my physician, I would never go anywhere else for my health care, I trust his judgement completely. He listens to my concerns and laughs at my silly little stories. He is a super doctor.
I would highly recommend Dr. Williams
Author:
Was able to be seen the same day, Dr Williams was very personable, going over my file, and checking the area where I was having pain. Was very impressed with him & his treatment. Would highly recommend him!
Author:
Extremely satisfied with the level and quality of care provided by Dr. Williams, his nurse and the technical staff. The admin staff members have always been friendly, thorough and efficient. This is why I trust them all and heartily recommend them to anyone.
Author:
My husband and I are very fortunate and happy to be patients of Dr. Williams and his staff. All of our appointments are handled by friendly and caring people who are professional and very efficient. So many medical personnel are not and we are glad to be able to rate this fine medical practice with five stars. Thank you and God Bless.
Author:
Dr. Williams is a excellent Doctor! He talked the time to listen to you!
Author:
As usual, I had and excellent experience with Dr. Williams. He is kind, attentive, quickly discerns the situation and responds promptly. I would recommend Dr. Williams to anyone.
Author:
Dr. Williams has been our family physician for many years. If your looking for a down to earth, no nonsense physician, We are sure Dr. Williams will give you the utmost care you are looking for.
Author:
Kind, considerate, and caring. Very thorough
Author:
Dr. Williams has been my GP for three years. I've been very pleased with the attention I receive from him and his staff.
Author:
I feel so fortunate having Dr Williams in our area. His manner and professionalism is a trait that offers his patient the best of care.
Author:
Dr Williams is awesome as always
Author:
I really felt that he listened to me.
Author:
Dr Williams is so nice and helpful. He takes the time to explain and educate rather than just diagnose and prescribe. He is very knowledgeable about current issues with medications and current thinking in treatments.
Author:
Dr. Williams was very thorough in reviewing my health history with me and answering any of my questions.
Author:
I haven’t seen Dr. Williams in a long time (busy taking care of everyone else but me) I made my appointment with no problems. I really appreciated that Dr. Williams took his time to answer any and all of the questions I had. I’ve been seen by other doctors that were quick and rushed but I didn’t feel that way at my visit with Dr. Williams. He’s easy to talk to, so If you’re looking for a doctor look no further.
Author:
Very patient. Answered all questions. Made realistic expectations.
Author:
Very professional and courteous. Concerned about patients health and well-being.
Author:
Dr Williams is an excellent doctor. Very caring and most helpful. My husband fought cancer for four years. Dr Williams provided the best of care and even gave me his private cell number in case I needed him after hours. He’s very knowledgeable and goes out of his way to answer questions and concerns.
Author:
Dr Williams is very attentive and never in a hurry. Do to my recommendation, my parents are now his patients. I appreciate the time and concern he shows them.
Author:
I would recommend Dr Williams to my family and friends. he and his staff were very personable and listened to what I had to say. I only had to wait about 10 minutes before I was taken into an exam room and only had to wait about 5 minutes until Dr Williams came in. It was my first visit with Dr Williams and I was very impressed, he was knowledgeable and very professional.
Author:
Dr Williams has been my primary care physician on and off since I was a child. Over the years I have had insurance changes that forced me to see other doctors so I know what's out there and I choose Dr Williams! He is down to earth, listens to my concerns and responds in a way that is easy to understand. I would and do recommend Dr Williams to my family and friends.
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Williams for many many years. An I think over all he has done an outstanding job of taking care of mine and my wife's medical needs. Would definately recommend him as you family doctor.
Author:
I felt very comfortable and knew I was in good hands within the first few minutes of meeting Dr. Williams. That's something I haven't always felt. He explained things so I could understand them, and otherwise had a great bedside manner and a good sense of humor.
Author:
The Doctor understands medicine and the needs of the patient, He never fails to listen to my problem, evaluate it and point me towards a resolution if one is possible, I trust his judgement,
Author:
I would recommend Dr. Williams to anyone. Dr. Williams takes the time to listen to and talk with you. You get to know him as well. There is very little wait time and the staff there or friendly and treat you with respect.
Author:
My review with Dr Williams was extremely professional and detailed. I waited only a few minutes for my appointment and the Staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Overall Great place to get your Health issues dealt with.
Author:
I'm thrilled with the servuces I have had from Dr Williams he takes the time to listen and stratagize with me and he shows me he really cares Thank You
Author:
This was my my first visit with Dr. Williams, I have had the same doctor for 22 years and just didn't feel like I was getting the attention i desired. When I met with Dr. Williams I was very impressed, he was very interested in my health issues and addressed them very professional. I am glad I chose him and would recommend him highly
Author:
Dr Williams is an excellent physician and has cared for our family for over 25 years. I would recommend him and his excellent practice to anyone.