Dr. David Willey, MD

Addiction PsychiatryMaleAge 49

Addiction Psychiatry

Dr. David Willey, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Olathe, KS and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Kansas Medical Center medical school in 2000. His office accepts telehealth appointments.

Dr. David Willey, MD

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Dr. Willey treats your condition or procedure

• Marijuana Withdrawal
  • Opioid Withdrawal
  • Tobacco Withdrawal

Dr. Willey accepts

Dr. Willey accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Preferred PPO

Dr. Willey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Willey

3.7

Dr. Willey

i was treated at Cottonwood Springs a few months ago and it was the best treatment I have received. The way they treat the patients is great. you are treated like an adult. The classes were very good. They teach CBT which is value based living and is explained very well in the classes.
Kirk – Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Willey, MD?
Best Doctor I've ever received care from, by far. In fact, I truly believe I owe Dr. Willey for my life, or at least allowing me to reclaim my life when I was beyond rock bottom. He was the first doctor that actually listened to me. He cared about my input, actually cared about it and didn't just brush me off as an unreliable addict like every other doctor I've received care from. My addiction was a bit unique and hard to explain and almost no one knew of it or cared to actually hear me out, until I got myself into Cottonwood Springs and finally caught a break by being cared for by Dr. Willey and N.P. Sharma. They were a great team and heard me out and I finally felt like people were taking me seriously. Thanks to them I'm now sitting at 9 months sober, pushing 10, and am the happiest I have ever been in life. This is the premiere doctor for addiction in the Kansas City area. I'd recommend him and Cottonwood Springs to anyone and everyone, best facility and faculty around.
chris s – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Willey, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Willey?