Dr. David Whitney, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 92 reviews.
Author:
They all are great!! Dr. Whittney is amazing !!
Author:
Dr whitney and his nurses are awesome, made our experience alot easier than expected, thank you
Thank you for your comments about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
I have been very well taken care of by Dr Whitney and his staff. I would be happy to recommend him to any one in need.
Anita, thank you for recommending Dr. Whitney to your friends and family!
Author:
We are so thankful that we found Dr. Whitney.
Author:
He is very friendly and has great bedside manners. He is genuinely concerned about his patients. He doesn't beat around the bush. He is AWESOME
Michelle, thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Dr. Whitney is an excellent, skilled surgeon. He healed my fracture and then removed my hardware 6 months later. I had wonderful results.
Thank you for your recommendations about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
My experience with Dr. Whitney has been excellent. Dr. Whitney shows patience and concern in resolving your need. I was very I am a very satisfied patient and will continue care when needed.
Lydia, thank you for your comments about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
We had an excellent experience at Tri State Orthopedics with Dr. Whitney. He was kind and professional, when dealing with my son’s broken leg. We appreciate all of the employees in the office for everything.
Valerie, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your experience with Dr. Whitney and Tri-State Orthopaedics!
Author:
Dr. Whitney did an excellent on my knee replacement. Great personality, caring.
Ray, thank your for your comments about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Dr Whitney did an excellent job fixing my broken hip and following up after I was out of the hospital.
Thank you for sharing your experience with Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Dr David Whitney was negligent, arrogant, condescending and dismissed multiple concerns and attempts for us to receive treatment. After surgery it was apparent there was simply no care past the OR. We would never recommend this surgeon. There were multiple failures in care and his arrogance diminished wisdom for the given situation. We transferred care to Orthopaedic Associates and received superb care by their physician.
Author:
Very friendly and great with kids and my daughter loved him.. I would recommend and would consider him if need be.
De'Nyjah, thank you for sharing your feedback about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Staff & Dr. Whitney GREAT. I Will recommend this facility to family and friends.
Virginia, thank you for recommending Dr. Whitney to your friends and family!
Author:
Dr. Whitney did a double knee replacement for me . je explained what I was gonna go through and everything went right on as he said. He is a great Dr. and I tell everybody about how great he was with me.
Darrell, thank you for your comments about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
He spent quality time answering questions and supplying medical advise. Did not have to "draq" info oit of him. Was concerned and proactive in his information to educate and prevent recurrance or further damage to injury. He left only when he was sure we didn t have questions or concerns.
Author:
Would definitely recommend Dr Whitney. A excellent surgeon and very personable individual. I would give him gold stars.
Liz, thank you for sharing your feedback about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Dr. Whitney is an outstanding doctor. From the time in emergency -through my surgery and after care he has been an asset to helping me recover and use my right arm to the fullest. He is very personable, caring and able to explain process and procedures for me to understand. I had and have great confidence in his God given ability. The likelihood of recommending him to my friends and family is a 10!!!!! I did recommend a friend and he did help her. Thank you Dr. Whitney.
Wanda, thank your for sharing your experience and recommending Dr. Whitney to your friends and family!
Author:
Dr. Whitney is very caring and treats me with the up most respect and professionalism although I am a very clumsy individual and I fall often requiring his care. When I broke my ankle last year, he reassured me if I followed his directions I would avoid surgery. He was absolutely right! I saw him recently for ongoing shoulder pain. He knew exactly what was going on without having me spend money on expensive tests. I wouldn't choose anyone other than Dr. Whitney for my orthopedic care.
Pamela, thank you for your 5-star rating and comments about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Dr. Whitney is a Super Hero. He was able to repair my femur after a terrible fall. He was so good in explaining what the surgery would involve. He and the anethesioligst Dr. Drake make a heck of a team. I cannot thank them enough!! Dr. Whitney is just a fantastic surgeon!!!
Max, thank you for taking your time to share your experience with Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Dr. Whitney was very good, he was a very nice guy that got straight to the point and didn’t waste time in appointments. He also did very good on my surgery.
Thank you for your feedback about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Dr. Whitney is very kind and patient. Very positive person. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor.
Betty, thank you for your comments about Dr. Whitney!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Whitney. He's very personable and great sense of humor.
He is the best,
Author:
He is the best would recommend him
Author:
Very easy to talk with. Answered all questions. Listened to our concerns and our information. Asked very helpful questions. Diagnosed the problem very quickly using our input.
Author:
Dr Whitney is very professional and thorough. I had a cortisone injection (which I’ve had them before) and didn’t really even feel a thing. He seems to be very good at what he does and listens to you as a patient.
Author:
Excellent person as well as an excellent surgeon.
Author:
very good bed side manner, helped me with my shoulder, had great follow up . a far to rare example of what Dr. should be like towards patient. very nice, concerned, and compassionate. not cold and buisness like as with most now days. i highly recommend Dr.Whitney and TriState Ortho.
Author:
Dr Whitney and his staff are great! Dr Whitney answered questions we had without us even asking them. That’s how good he is with his patients. He’s a down to earth great guy and was very upfront on what we could expect after surgery. We feel very blessed to have found him.
Author:
Loved my visit there great staff felt cared about thank you all.
Author:
Awesome guy and staff just can’t beat them
Carole, thank you for the great rating and comments for Dr. Whitney and his staff.
Author:
Dr. Whitney is a personable Dr. , through his visits and care along with physical therapy I'm on my way back to doing the things I did before ie. , Golf and artwork
Gloria, thank you for the great rating and comments about your care with Dr. Whitney. Also so glad to hear you are getting back to your golf game and artwork. :)
Author:
Dr. Whitney was so good with my daughter at her evaluation! He got on her level and made her as comfortable as possible considering she was there for an injury!
Jonah, thank you for taking the time to give your feedback on Dr. daughter's care with Dr. Whitney.
Author:
He is upfront and tells you how it is.
Thank you for your feedback, James!
Author:
Very happy with Dr. Whitney. Spent a good deal of time with him, answered questions thoroughly and patiently
Thanks for giving us your feedback on your care with Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Felt like I was talking too family .. Definitely recommend!!
Derrick, thanks for the great rating and recommendation for Dr. Whitney.
Author:
I saw Dr Whitney as an urgent care patient due to a hamstring pull. Even though I was a walk in he got to the room quickly. Very nice. Good listener and willing to answer all my questions.
Deb, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback on your care with Dr. Whitney through our urgent care.
Author:
He was amazing with my daughter! He made us feel at ease about her fracture and he made the exam fun for her! He was willing to stay and take the time to see her late on a Friday when I read the office closing time yas the after hours closing time on the website.
Thank you for the great rating and comments about your daughter's care with Dr. Whitney!
Author:
Dr Whitney was very personable and took great care of my daughter.
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your care with Dr. Whitney.
Author:
Highly skilled would recommend him to anyone. I felt so much better after my visits with him. A very caring Dr. with his patients. Confirm byAn
Lucinda, thank you for your recommendation for Dr. Whitney. So glad you are doing better as well!
Author:
I Would recommend Dr. Whitney to anyone. A very caring doctor, I feel like I am his only patient. I look forward to my visits.
Author:
He is a skilled surgeon and a caring and personable man. There was never a moment when I felt he was not familiar with my concerns or issues. He had a solution and an explanation for all my concerns. He was thorough in his diagnosis and skilled in his repair. He made me feel confident in our plan and addressed my needs by managing to schedule my surgery quickly. He will be who I return to visit in the future if I have further issues with joint pain.
Betty, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your care with Dr. Whitney.
Author:
Dr. Whitney is the best doctor I have ever had. He is very knowledgeable and shows empathy towards a patient who is already scared and confused.
James, thank you for your great rating and comments about your ortho care with Dr. Whitney.
Author:
My experience was great. Dr. Whitney made be feel comfortable from the very beginning. He is highly skilled, kind, and patient... qualities we all look for in our surgeons. I felt fortunate to have someone of his caliber helping me.
Author:
The appt was for my 15 yr old daughter. He was very friendly, answered our questions, and he didn’t rush us out. I thought he was very informative and seemed knowledgeable.
Author:
4 1/2 weeks from injury and Dr whitney and his crew have me repaired out of hard splint and well on my way back to normal. Dr Whitney is at the top of his game medically and is unbelievable as a person. He care for his patients has astounded me . Truley a good doctor and a even better person. Entire staff are amazing!
Author:
This was my very first big surgery! It was a rare injury,I broke my hip & femur bone! I was nervous before the surgery until dr. Whitney came in & talked to me about what I did & how he's going to fix it. Since my surgery I have been told multiple times that Dr. Whitney is the best in the tri-state area, I would have to agree! I would definitely recommend dr. Whitney to everybody! Joseph Frasier
Author:
Awesome doctor, very thorough and knowledgeable.
Author:
He is very caring and always kind. He always has a smile on his face and obviously enjoys his work.
Author:
He was professional but friendly. Put me at ease and I felt he was concerned about me as a person and patient.