Dr. David Whiteman, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Whiteman

Southern Plastic Surgery

3855 Pleasant Hill Rd Ste 370 Duluth, GA 30096

Dr. David Whiteman, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Duluth, GA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario in 1987 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Whiteman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Whiteman

4.4

Dr. Whiteman?
Dr. Whiteman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Whiteman, MD
Dr. Whiteman was amazing! All my questions regarding my procedure were answered. The entire office staff did a great job and were very professional during the entire process. The surgery experience was easy and the results turned out amazing!! I highly recommend Dr. Whiteman !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
From the beginning it has been a great experience. Dr. Whiteman and Staff are very dedicated and make sure you understand all the process, they clarify even questions you didn't think about, very supportive and always joyful. Thank you all and please extend to the Gwinnett Medical Center Duluth Staff for their assistance! I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. David Whiteman for over 10 years. I met Dr. David Whiteman at age 17 for a breast reduction due to health reasons from my doctor. My mother completely trusted him. Dr. David Whiteman did such a great job that I came back to him years later for a complete Mommy Makeover. It was customized to my liking once I spoke with Dr. David Whiteman. I got a Tummy Tuck+ Lipo to the abdomen+breast reduction+back lipo w/ fat transfer to the buttocks. I was very nervous about the am
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
Great physician and staff. I would definitely recommend this physician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
Dr. Whiteman was the first and only surgeon I visited before making the decision to go ahead with my rhinoplasty. I knew on the first visit he was the one. He and his entire staff have a wonderful disposition and they made me feel so at ease. He listened to what I had to say and showed genuine concern for me and my needs. He answered all questions with an enormous level of experience! He was genuine from my consultation all the way through my surgery and post ops!! Great surgeon and experience!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
After having 3 kids in 3 years, I had a Mommy Makeover with repair of an abdominal hernia and severe diastasis recti done two weeks ago. I had a breast augmentation done 13 years ago and the scars from that were pretty ugly and really effected my self-esteem. Not only did Dr. Whiteman make my tummy look amazing, but he fixed the scars from my previous surgery. The first time I saw myself after surgery, I cried because I finally felt beautiful. I am so grateful for Dr. Whiteman and I highly recom
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
Omg I love Dr Whiteman....he has a great spirit and personality. After several consultations with other doctors....I didnt get a warm feeling from them. But with Dr Whiteman....I felt a doctor who cares about his patients and took the time to talk and explain everything with me. No rush or anything....very knowledgeable...of course he's been in doing this for over 20years lol. I had a breast augmentation and absolutely love my results. Surgery was good along with his staff. I'm a little over 2we
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
After my consultation with Dr. Whiteman, I knew he was the one. He answered all my questions and concerns so honestly, his expertise and the wonderful staffs sealed it for me. I was impressed how easy it was to get in contact with Dr. Whiteman and staff after my surgery, Dr. Whiteman returned my calls promptly. I’m two months postop, and I am loving every bit of my results. Thank you Dr. Whiteman you are the best in the business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
Highly skilled, kind, compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
I have been on five consultations before settling with Dr. Whiteman. Dr. Whiteman gave me the natural look that I wanted. Breast lift with fat transfer and mesh. I am more than pleased with my results and couldn't be happier that I chose this surgeon. Dr. Whiteman was very patient with me and answered all my questions. The staff was very nice and pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
I believe his machine has scarred me for life. They don’t seem to care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
I just couldn't take having large breasts any more. They looked ridiculous and I felt horrible. Dr. Whiteman further validated that I did, truly, have breasts that would cause me mental and physical pain. That may sound silly, but I think I put the surgery off for so long because I thought I was just being a wimp and I should be happy with what I have. I don't have ANY pain in my back/shoulders anymore! I feel amazing inside and out! Recovery was relatively easy. By week 3 I was at almost 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
I have recently undergone an abdominoplasty and backlift. I could not have chosen a better doctor! Dr. Whiteman is very personable and to know that my concerns are going to be addressed is a huge plus. With any surgery, there is going to be pain and discomfort, but Dr. Whiteman has made this experience a pleasurable one and I would highly recommend him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
I had a breast lift and augmentation. I was not told my nipples would be taken off. The scars are so horrible. I call my breast Frankenstein breast. The whole point of have the procedure was to help me love my breast again. The scaring is so bad. When I went back to talk Dr Whiteman, I was referred to have some scar treatment at a company that he owns. This would cost me more money. I do not let my fiancé see my breast. Wish I had money to have someone fix them.
I am sorry to hear about your issues. My entire...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
From the moment I met Dr. Whiteman a year ago until he performed my tummy tuck and back lift this year, I have had a great experience. Dr. Whiteman is patient, thorough, and has a wonderful sense of humor. Dr. Whiteman told me what to expect immediately after my surgery and during my recovery at home. He also called me Saturday morning to check n me and to make sure I was doing ok. I am so pleased with my results at this stage of my recovery. I have and will recommend Dr. Whiteman to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
Dr. Whiteman and staff exceeded my expectations. During my initial consultation, all of mine and my husband's questions and concerns were throughly addressed. I left the office excited and confident in my decision. I had a breast augmentation, lift and liposuction of my abdomen. I was able to return to work after one week off. Dr. Whiteman educated and prepared me for each phase of the recovery period. It was great knowing what to expect. I could not be happier with my results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
Dr. Whiteman is knowledgeable and very good at what he does. I chose him for my Baker Four Bilateral Capsular Contracture surgery after having visited several other highly rated surgeons. Dr. Whiteman blew them all away with his vast knowledge, expertise, and friendly demeanor. His office staff is also phenomenal. I would refer Dr. Whiteman to anyone seeking professional, courteous, and thorough service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Whiteman for any breast procedure. My results are amazing and he has the kindest staff! I'm going back for more cosmetic spa treatments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
Dr. Whitman and his staff were absolutely fabulous!! I am so incredibly happy with the results of my breast lift and reduction that all I can say is I can't believe I waited so long to have it done. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a real, down to earth, funny, comfortable doctor. The pain was totally manageable and I returned to work 5 days after my procedure. Everyone at his office makes you feel so welcomed and there is never a wait! Great experience in all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Whiteman. He listened to me! He heard my issues & my expectations. He took time to answer my questions. He guided me throughout he process, he calmed me when I was anxious and he did a fabulous job with the surgery. His office staff are professional, friendly & courteous. They run appointments on schedule. They return calls on the same day & generally very quickly. The outpatient surgical center was the best I have experienced. I definitely recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Whiteman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Whiteman?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1991
1989
1987

Dr. Whiteman accepts

Dr. Whiteman accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Simply Healthcare Plans
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Whiteman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Whiteman's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Atrophy
  • Gynecomastia
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Pigmentation Defect
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Small Chin
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Whiteman treats patients.