Dr. David M. Weinstein, MD

Dr. David M. Weinstein, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 55 years old

Learn about this Doctor

As our name implies, our goal is to provide our patients with comprehensive orthopaedic excellence. Our physicians and staff work in a collaborative setting to provide world-class care and service. We diagnose and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal problems from injury to wear and tear. Our physicians help patients of all ages and activity levels.Read more

Dr. Weinstein's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Weinstein's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weinstein

Dr. Weinstein accepts 28 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Weinstein has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Weinstein
Dr. Weinstein's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (42)
in Denver co |
Dr Wienstien did rotator cuff repair surgery on me 9/16 he did an awesome job he is top dog so glad I was lucky enough to have him as my surgeon im very grateful to him and his medical team????
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Weinstein performed my third surgery to correct issues from a the prior two by another surgeon. The surgery and rehab went great. I just had surgery on the other shoulder. Start to finish the process went great. Looking forward to rehab and playing golf again next spring. Thanks to Dr Weinstein, Jeremy, and all staff at his office and surgery center.
in Alamosa, CO |
Dr. Weinstein is without a doubt the best doctor who's ever treated me. His staff is just the opposite.
in Canon City, Co |
I very much like Dr Weinstien and my surgery was great and I'm recovering. But to be really fair, I've been waiting over 1.5 HOURS to see him. Not in room yet. Probably add another .50 to that.
in Larkspur, CO |
From initial appointment through surgery and now after physical therapy I have been extremely happy with all visits to see Dr Weinstein. I am thrilled to be pain free and I am slowly buildinfg up strength in my right shoulder.
Have you seen Dr. David M. Weinstein, MD?
Are you Dr. Weinstein?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.