Dr. David Weeks, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Dr. David Weeks, MD
Dr. David Weeks, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Marietta, GA. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Weeks is affiliated with Wellstar Paulding Hospital and Wellstar Kennestone Hospital.

Dr. Weeks' Experience

See how Dr. Weeks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Weeks

Dr. Weeks accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Weeks is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Weeks has admitting privileges.

Dr. Weeks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Weeks to family and friends
Dr. Weeks' Performance
in Kennesaw, GA |
I have been so impressed by Dr. Weeks, from my initial consultation to after-surgery care. He was very patient with all of my questions and concerns and his bedside manners were impeccable. Surgery went precisely as planned. His follow up was also right on the money - I received a phone call the night after my surgery to check on how I was doing, and every follow up appointment went smoothly. I can't speak more highly of his and his staff's professionalism, would most definitely recommend!
in Dallas, Georgia |
I met Him after I felt and broke the bone that hold my eye. He's a wonderful Doctor that ASAP fixed with a surgery that He did perform. He's a great Dr I recomen Him to everyone. Thanks Dr Weeks for everithing that You did for me I feel great after the surgery. God bless You always
Dallas, GA |
We found Dr. Weeks a few months ago when my Mom fell and broke her nose. We have had multiple visits with him, and he performed corrective surgery on her nose as well. He was great! Really professional, knowledgeable, kind, patient, and sympathetic to all my sweet Mama's needs (and her many questions!!) I wouldn't wish a broken nose on anyone, but if it *does* happen to you or a loved one, I would highly recommend seeing Dr. Weeks to help you!! :-)
Marietta, GA |
Dr. Weeks was rude, non - personable, arrogant and not concerned with my medical issue. And in the middle on the visit he blurted out Bugs bunny? I am not sure what that statement was all about but it was extremel unprofessional.
in Marietta, GA |
I was very fortunate to be able to get my appointment with Dr. Weeks. I didn't know what to expect but I couldn't have been more pleased. He has a comfortable and comforting demeanor and really knows his stuff. I had nasal surgery a week ago and the nasal stents were just removed this past Wednesday. I could breathe. It was like an oxygen tube was inserted in my nose and I could really breathe. I would recommend Dr. Weeks to anyone with sinus issues with no hesitation. Great job!
in Marietta, GA |
Pleasant office and staff, and Dr. Weeks addressed all my concerns. He was very nice and communicated well.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Weeks was easy to talk to and explained things very well. I recommend him to all my friends/family anytime they have nasal issues.
in Marietta, GA |
I am 66 and have had many different experiences with Doctors. By far, Dr. Weeks is number one. I had sinus surgery last week and between Dr. Weeks, his staff and Kennestone Hospital, I was treated like family. I will recommend Dr. Weeks to anyone needing a highly qualified, and caring ENT. Richie Pereira
Atlanta, GA |
No diagnostic, but one hour of consultation. Dishonest and awful doctor.
I am sorry you feel this way. I would appreciate the opportunity to talk directly with you to gain more detailed feedback on your experience.
in Kennesaw, GA |
Dr. Weeks and his staff were wonderful. I had surgery for a deviated septum. I am breathing better now than ever before! I am able to finally breathe with no additional sinus medication! Dr. Weeks called to check on me personally the night of the surgery. His staff sent me a Thank You card (for using their services) signed by the nurses in the mail that week. My nose was not packed; I had tubes instead. While the recovery was a little difficult, it helped to breathe during recovery. Thank you!
Have you seen Dr. David Weeks, MD?

Compare Dr. Weeks

Dr. Weeks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Weeks has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Weeks' Board Certifications

University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Medicine

Completed in 2014

University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Weeks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Weeks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Endoscopic Brow Lift
      • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
      • Facelift
      • Head and Neck Surgery
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Parotidectomy