Dr. David Watts, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

1051 W Sherman Ave Ste 2A Vineland, NJ 08360 Get Directions
Dr. David Watts, MD

Dr. David Watts, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Vineland, NJ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Watts is affiliated with Inspira Medical Center Vineland and Memorial Hospital of Salem County.

...See Less

Dr. Watts' Care Philosophy

Quality Care is Our Standard. Patient Satisfaction is Our Pride. Cosmetic Consultations are always FREE! Watch Dr. Watts' LIVE television show every Wednesday from 7:30pm to 8:00pm on WMCN

Dr. Watts' Experience

See how Dr. Watts' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Watts

Dr. Watts accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Watts is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Watts has admitting privileges.

Dr. Watts' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Watts to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Watts Says:

Dr. Watts' Performance
in Conway SC |
Dr watts my name is Lynn Luss my husband retired master Sargent John Luss USMC my brother retired medically US Navy 1966. Vietnam Richard A Wannemacher retired as acting Under secretary of Veterans affairs 2008 Bush White House My dad retired US Navy 1946 I want to thank you for caring for veterans and for your wonderful feet healing lotion after purchasing this cream my feet are like babies feet they have not felt like this in years THANK YOU.
in Woodstown, NJ |
A few years ago I had an infected cyst on my back the size of a golf ball. My dr. At the time decided to squish it out! My mom was with me, knew he was not correct and made me an appointment with dr. Watts. They got me scheduled the following day for surgery in the office. The whole staff was so friendly and the whole place was immaculate! I was still in my 20's and asked about fillers and such. He said I didn't need them so he wouldn't do them to come back... any other dr would see $ and do it!
Mantua, NJ |
TERRIBLE tummy tuck surgery! Gorrific experience. Developed hematoma, and and seroma that he ignored. Still have loose skin. Tummy not flattened. Very inexperienced in this procedure but will pretend he's not. Very upset with my results and am looking elsewhere for the revision. Won't trust him with my life every again!
in Salem, NJ |
DR. WATTS HAS PERFORMED MY CHIN TUCK , MY TUMMY TUCK & MY BREASTS REDUCTION. I AM VERY SATISFIED. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. I AM ACTUALLY GOING BACK FOR MY LIPOSUCTION & BRAZILLIAN BUTT LIFT , CAN'T WAIT TOO COMPLETE MY NEW LOOK. THANK YOU FROM JEANNETTA MITCHELL OF SALEM ,NJ.
in Franklinville, NJ |
I went in to replace my saline implants to silicone. Dr Watts did my first augmentation back in 2000. He did a great job back then and awesome job the second time. Two months after surgery I had fallen and the impact tore my entire incision line and the implant was exposed. Dr watts was easy to get a hold of after hours and scheduled me for surgery to replace and fix what I had done. Even after the repair my breast are PERFECT and would highly recommend Dr Watts!!
in Sacramento, California |
It was wonderful it changed my life.
in Blackwood, nj |
It's been serval years. My daughter was 9 when she was bitten by a dog. She had multiple bits & tears to her both her legs. Punch wounds on her hips & hand from the dog. She was hospitalized for 3 months & learn how to walk again. When I saw doctor watts was on his TV shows questions & answer. I knew I had to take her to him. Melissa was very upset on how her scares looked & he gave her the confidence to show her legs again. Melissa is 26 now & doing greatThank you dr watts. From Isabel Melendez
Have you seen Dr. David Watts, MD?
Are you Dr. Watts?

Compare Dr. Watts

Dr. Watts' Care Philosophy

Dr. Watts says...

Thank you for providing feedback that will be shared with other patients and potential patients.  My staff and I strive to provide the best care to each and every patient.  Your comments and feedback give us the opportunity to continually improve our processes to provide the best patient experiences.  Please feel free to contact my office administrator, Darcea with questions, comments, or concerns: admin@beautybydrwatts.com

Dr. Watts' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Watts has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Watts' Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Breast Lump
  • Carcinoma in Situ
  • Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Skin Aging
  • Umbilical Hernia
  • Ventral Hernia
  • Wrinkles

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University

Graduated in 1987

Johns Hopkins University School Med
    Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester

Dr. Watts does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Watts and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Carpal Tunnel Release
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Breast Tumor
  • Excision of Cyst
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Facelift
  • Hand Surgery
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts