Cornea & Refractive Surgery  |
Dr. David Wallace, MD
Dr. David Wallace, MD is a cornea & refractive surgery doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 40 years.

11600 Wilshire Blvd Ste 200

Los Angeles, CA 90025

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Wallace

See how frequently Dr. Wallace performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Eyes
Ocular Hypertension
Eye Infections

Dr. Wallace's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wallace "Dr. Wallace is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in LASIK, cataract surgery, lens implants and other methods of vision correction. He is a firm believer in and advocate for public accountability of professionals including doctors and surgeons. Medicine is at its core a service profession, not unlike the hotel and restaurant business. Yet the consumer of medical care has no tools to help guide medical care decisions like a Michelin hotel guide, a Zagat restaurant survey, or the statistical equivalent of a baseball player's batting average. He has helped implement surgical outcome tracking and reporting systems within his private practice and for other LASIK providers, to both monitor and improve results for recipients of laser care, and provide the public with accurate statistics about safety, efficacy, stability and accuracy of laser vision care."

• Cornea & Refractive Surgery

• Foreign Body Removal from Eye
  • LASIK
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At San Diego
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1980

• Visx award for "Most Educational Website", 2004
  • Regent's Scholar, University of California, 1977
  • Alcon LADAR "Centurion Surgeon" award, 2006

Dr. Wallace does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wallace and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wallace's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wallace to family and friends
Dr. Wallace's Performance
in Del Aire, CA |
Every single staff member was super nice and attentive and the doctors were wonderful and willing to take the time to answer every question and concern. I am glad I made the decsion to come here and would recommend it to anyone interested in having laser eye surgery. They went above and beyond!
in Sunnyvale, CA |
Dr. Wallace and the entire team at LA Sight is incredible. My husband and I just completed our LASIK surgery yesterday, and today have perfect vision. Apart from the stellar results, the team made me feel extremely comfortable the whole time. They were easy to work with, kind, and accommodated our schedules. We traveled from the Bay Area for the procedure, and they worked worth us to have everything done from initial consult (Wed), procedure (TH), and post-op check-up done (Friday morning).
Los Angeles, CA |
When one doctor (who you trust) refers you to another doctor, that's a pretty good start. Which is how I came across Dr Wallace. From the moment I walked into their office, and spoke with the front-desk staff, I had a great feeling about the place. During the exam, Dr Wallace explained the procedure, my options, insurance, etc. The next day, at 7 am, I was in surgery. During the process, Dr Wallace was explaining step-by-step, what was happening. Their follow-up was equally detailed.
in Marina Del Rey, CA |
I perceived Dr Wallace as having a good sense of humor and a very professional demeanor. I'm overall very impressed with the level of care and service that his clinic offers. The price of lasik was amazingly affordable (compared to other local providers), and still the consultation office was very clean, comfortable and inviting. The staff seemed pleasant and accommodating. And, the lasik procedure itself was as comfortable as lasik can ever be.
in Los Angeles, CA |
LA Sight was better than I imagined. I'd wanted to get Lasik for years, and I finally decided it was time. I was very anxious and nervous about the procedure, but the amazing staff put me at ease. Everything was done efficiently and professionally. I could see from the moment the procedure was done, and my vision was almost perfect by the next day. I would recommend LA Sight to any and all of my friends who are interested in getting Lasik. It's absolutely worth it. Thank you, LA Sight doctors an
in Los Angeles, CA |
I would not recommend this place for Lasik surgery. I had my operation done in October 2015. It's been only 6 months since my surgery and I started noticing black floating objects in my vision when going outside in broad daylight. When I called the office to schedule an appointment to get it checked out the secretary said that I would have to pay $200 to get it checked out. I was furious, I paid $3,500 to get this Lasik procedure done and now I'm being charged $200 for a check up. Outrageous!
Have you seen Dr. David Wallace, MD?
Are you Dr. Wallace?

See our Cornea & Refractive Surgery Specialist at West Hills Hospital & Medical Center

Visit Dr. Wallace