Dr. David Waldman, MD

Dr. David Waldman, MD

Allergy & Immunology  ·
Dr. David Waldman, MD is an allergy & immunology specialist in Rancho Mirage, CA and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from New York Medical College and specializes in allergy & immunology and pediatric allergy & immunology.

39000 Bob Hope Dr Ste 100

Rancho Mirage, CA 92270

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • MetLife
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Waldman

See how frequently Dr. Waldman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sinusitis
high
Allergic Rhinitis
Pollen Allergy

Dr. Waldman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Waldman "Our care for patients is unparalleled in today's medical atmosphere.  Our patients come first.

"Listen carefully and the patient will reveal to you what's wrong", is Dr. Waldman's philosophy!

In our office, we listen, we care, and we put the patient's needs before anything else.

Pen and paper, and looking you in the eye, when we talk with you, is how we operate."

• Allergy & Immunology
  • Pediatric Allergy & Immunology

• Allergy & Immunology
    Accredited by: American Board of Allergy & Immunology*
  • Pediatrics
    Accredited by: American Board of Pediatrics*

No malpractice history found for California.

• New York Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Mayo Clinic Rochester, Mn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1973
  • University Of California-Los Angeles
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • University Of California At Los Angeles
    Other Education | Completed 1976

Dr. Waldman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waldman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waldman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Waldman

4.2

Dr. Waldman?
Dr. Waldman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Waldman, MD
RecentHighestLowest
Booked a one x allergy test. They only would except my insurance for 1 more month. They said I could have results of this one time test sent to my primary. They were aware of my heart issues when I booked, and first thing I told PA was that I had 3 previous open-heart surgeries. She waited until I...Read More
Mar 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Waldman, MD?
At Desert Allergy Center, you will always be greeted and accommodated by the most professional and caring staff. Dr. Waldman, including his staff, are all incredibly friendly. They make sure you leave knowledgeable of your visit, with all your questions fully answered.
Julie – Dec 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Waldman, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Waldman for approximately 11 or 12 years. He is extremely thorough and very knowledgeable. He is very compassionate and very personable. My grandson saw several doctors when he was under 3 and no one could diagnose his problem until I suggested to my daughter she bring him...Read More
Dec 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Waldman, MD?
The worst of the worst. Debbie is useless, dr Waldman is so low brow. The entire practice is a white hot mess. I came to them by accident and can honestly say it was the worst medical experience I have ever had! Seriously, stay far away!
Rod in CA – Dec 06, 2017
This man has not been to our office in years. ...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Waldman, MD?
Dr. Waldman is very knowledgeable and has been able to answer all my asthma/allergy questions. The staff is wonderful. I get allergy shots once a week and can get in and out quickly. On average I only wait about 5 minutes for my shot once I have signed in. Great Doctor/Patient experience
Claudia in Palm Desert, CA – Jan 19, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Waldman?