Dr. David Waddell, MD

Dr. David Waddell, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. David Waddell, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Flowood, MS and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from University Of Mississippi in 1993 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

1050 River Oaks Dr Ste 200

Flowood, MS 39232

• Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Waddell

See how frequently Dr. Waddell performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ovarian Cysts
Vaginal Surgery
high
Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
high

Dr. Waddell's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Waddell "Women's Health Associates is a dedicated group of professionals consisting of physicians and nurse practitioners who are trained in the specialty of obstetrics and gynecology and totally focused on women's health care. We strive daily to make your health and the health of your unborn child our priority."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Mississippi.

• University Of Mississippi
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • University Ms
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • University Ms
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Waddell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Waddell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Waddell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Waddell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Waddell to family and friends
based on 50 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Waddell's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

Second time mom , nervous because this would be my first C section. Dr. Waddell was the best, he and his staff responded quickly and my delivery went well.
Great doctor, a patient could not ask for a more compassionate and caring physician. He takes the time to explain procedures thoroughly in simple terms.
He is such an amazing Dr. I feel that I owe him my life. Not only did he deliver my son almost 12 years ago but I had a car wreck nine years ago which left me unconscious for two months. When I moved back to Pearl I wasn't sure where to start with finding a Dr for all my problems. Dr Waddell was my...more
I loved dr Waddell he was the nicest doctor ever and I would and have recommended him to all my friends and family
Number1 recommend... great staff,each and everyone makes you feel at home.Dr.Waddell gets to the source of the problem and gives 100% dedication to solving the problem. He has an anointing about him and outstanding charisma.:-)

Are you Dr. Waddell?