Dr. David Vossler, MD

Dr. David Vossler, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. David Vossler, MD is a neurology specialist in Renton, WA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University in 1983 and specializes in neurology, clinical neurophysiology, and more.Read his story

400 S 43rd St # Northwest

Renton, WA 98055

• AvMed
  • First Choice Health
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Vossler

See how frequently Dr. Vossler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Epilepsy
Brain Disorders
Migraine

Dr. Vossler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Vossler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vossler "I have been specializing in epilepsy care in the Seattle area since July 1987. I was chief resident in neurology at Boston University, and then came to Seattle to complete a 2-year optional fellowship in clinical neurophysiology at the University of Washington after which I joined the faculty. I am clinical professor of neurology at University of Washington. I practice at UW Medicine | Valley Medical Center where I am medical director of the Neuroscience Institute, and treat patients with epilepsy, run epilepsy research studies, and teach medical students and residents. I am chair of the American Epilepsy Society Treatments Committee and Vice President of the Washington State Neurology Society."

This content was provided by Dr. Vossler "My main objective is to be a teacher to my patients. That way they understand their condition and its signs and symptoms. I teach them to avoid triggers that cause flareups of their condition. We discuss the use of medications, diets, surgery and devices when necessary. I offer research trials as well. It is as important to avoid some drug side effects as it is to get good effects of their medications. I firmly believe that the patient, other providers, my staff and I and must work as a team in order to help my patients live the best lives they can."

• Neurology

• Epilepsy
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*
  • Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Rochester
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Washington
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1989

• Top Doctors in Seattle region, 2010
  • Best Doctors, 2008-2010

Dr. Vossler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vossler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vossler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vossler's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vossler to family and friends

Dr. Vossler's Performance

I've been a patient of Dr. Vossler's for about 3 years. He is the best neurologist I have ever had. He is approachable, kind, and an excellent communicator. He is current on the latest therapies for epilepsy. I'm so grateful to have him for a health care provider.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Who gives Dr Vossler less than 5 stars?! The only possible disappointment is the lack of availability for an appointment; because he's so good. Very willing to answer and educate you with any questions, genuine care for you, and a pleasant person to be around. And... Katie is awesome
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr Vossler for over 4 years now. He is THE best doctor in the states that I personally have come across. He is compassionate, patient and so helpful. He is also one of the few that can also perform surgery, which is a huge anxiety relief. Over all, I will be seeing Dr Vossler...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
We have been stationed here for almost a year and have been going to him for 10 months. He has always given us great service and is willing to listen to all our concerns. Out of all 3 of my wife's past neuroscience doctors I would highly recommend Dr. Vossler.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Excellent doctor. He's extremely well educated, up on all of the current research. He's one of the only doctors in Washington who can do surgery, if that's a consideration. He works very hard to get complete seizure control. His assistant Katie is the BEST!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0