Dr. David Twardzik, MD

Dr. David Twardzik, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. David Twardzik, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Quakertown, PA. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Twardzik is affiliated with Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital.

Dr. Twardzik's Experience

See how Dr. Twardzik's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Twardzik

Dr. Twardzik accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Twardzik has admitting privileges.

Dr. Twardzik's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Twardzik to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Twardzik's Performance
Quakertown, PA |
Avoid this place at all cost. The doctor didn't even look up from his iPad once. I don't know what is going on with the office staff but it took them 4 months to send out my bill. There are definitely better doctors out there that will actually take the time to look at you and explain what is going on. When i called 6 weeks later to inquire that i never received a bill they blamed it on my insurance but my insurance processed the bill by then and had already sent me my EOB. Stay away!
in Quakertown, PA |
I have been happy with Dr. Twardzik's care over the past few years. He takes his time to listen to me and addresses all my issues each visit. His staff is very helpful and friendly.
Emmaus, PA |
I went to see Dr. Twardzik because I was concerned about two irregular moles on my back. I was very impressed with his bedside manner, and the office staff was very friendly as well. I will be recommending him to all my family and friends.
in Quakertown PA |
I have gone to Dr Twardzik since he opened in Quakertown, I see him every 6 months for checkups and he has done a great job, literally keeping me alive! I am at high risk of Melanoma and he has caught and removed 2 early melanomas and a few other moles that were going bad on me. He stresses and helps train you for self examination. What I like too is that his usual answer to my inquiries is, "No that one is ok, but this other one, I don't like, we need to test it". I very highly recommend him!
in Hellertown, PA |
I've been seeing Dermatologists for years for treatment of skin cancers. Last doctor I went to gave me scars all over my arms. I used to dread seeing him. Dr. Twardzik has kept my skin looking good without all the scraping the older doctor did. I don't plan on changing Dermatologists again.
in Macungie, PA |
Never met the physician. I was treated by an P.A. My dissatisfaction is two-fold. 1) The P.A. was going to give me a prescription for medication with a petroleum base without asking me if I was allergic to petroleum. I had to ask her, and she then changed the script to a non-petroleum base product. 2) Their fees are INSANELY HIGH!!! ... Medicare, my private insurance (aetna), and I paid through the nose for: office visit, examination, in office skin scrape procedure, lab, + out-of-office labs!
Allentown, PA |
Dr. Twardzik is a very good dermatologist. My family and I have been seeing him for years. He is knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. David Twardzik, MD?
Are you Dr. Twardzik?

Compare Dr. Twardzik

Dr. Twardzik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Birthmark
  • Dermatitis
  • Hair Loss
  • Intertrigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV

Graduated in 1998

Abington Mem Hospital
    Thos Jefferson University Hospital

Dr. Twardzik does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Twardzik and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology