Dr. David Tsai, MD

Dr. David Tsai, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation  |

Dr. David Tsai, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Bradenton, FL. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Tsai is affiliated with Blake Medical Center.

Pinnacle Medical Group

4110 Manatee Ave W

Bradenton, FL 34205

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Tsai

Pinnacle Medical Group strives to provide you and your family with the highest quality medical care in Manatee County. Our integrated, multidisciplinary team of physicians truly cares about you and your health, working together to provide a coordinated, seamless approach to your family's total health care. Whether you need preventive primary care services or the skilled treatment only a highly trained specialist can provide, we take great pride in providing comprehensive, compassionate, quality care to our community.

Dr. Tsai's Experience

Dr. Tsai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Cerebral Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Fall
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Numbness

Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Michigan State University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor University

Dr. Tsai has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tsai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tsai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsai to family and friends
Dr. Tsai's Performance
in Anna Maria |
I am very greatful to be a patient of Dr. Tsai.. Dr. Tsai is very caring and professional. He and his staff are very thorough and thoughtful in meeting my medical needs. I never feel rushed, The doctor doesn't leave his patients waiting. When it is my turn, he spends as much time as I need. After I leave the office, I'm confident all my questions and concerns have been met. I don't easily recommend anything or anyone, but I would highly recommend Dr. Tsai and his staff.
in Venice, Fl. |
My experiences w/ Dr. Tsai have always been filled w/ compassion and professionalism. I have been treated by Doc Tsai for nearly a decade, and I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family because of the results he and his Rehabilitation Specialists always offer. Doc is a great listener, has patience, offers easy to understand prognosis, and has seen me quickly. I am an aging athlete and thanks to Doc & his associates, I can continue doing what I love to do! Thanks Doc
in Bradenton, FL |
Very caring, easy to talk to, very professional!
in Wiamauma, FL |
It was a super experience to have a doctor that listens and truly can give an educated diagnosis with out having tunnel vision of thought. For three years I have been searching for the right answers. Dr. Tsai. does not have tunnel thought and action. Three days have passed and the management of my pains I have for three years. Is so much better.
in Bradenton , FL |
Dr.David Tsai, es muy buen Dr. toma su tiempo tiene mucha paciencia y explica todo muy bien, yo estoy muy contenta de ser una de sus pacientes,le doy 5 estrellas porque todos los que trabajan en la clinica son muy amables. Gracias a todos y especialmente al Dr.David Tsai, que Dios los bendiga. ?
Bradenton, FL |
All of Dr Tsai's staff were extremely friendly, courteous, and helpful with one exception. This is most unfortunate as most, if not all, patients must come in contact with this individual. Were it not for this one person, I would have gladly given 5 stars for each of these ratings!
in Bradenton, FL |
He is a good Dr, he answers my questions.
in Ellenton,FL |
Very nice and takes his time with you and answers all your questions..I highly recommend Dr tsai..he helped me feel better.
in Bradenton, FL |
He is a great Doctor, he's one of those doctors that's down to earth and talks to you until you understand. He always answers all of your questions. He's my favorite doctor by far in the last 30 years of seeing a lot of different doctors. Great choose!!
Bradenton, FL |
The office repeatedly promised the doctor would phone me. He never did. Today, a nurse called and tried to convince me to remain on a drug that I told her is making me so sick I cannot get thru the day. She told me the doc would call but he did not. Instead, the doctor has dismissed me from his practice. And I am now going to be out of pain med and facing withdraw without assistance. I am shocked that the doc' never talked to me about my med's.
Have you seen Dr. David Tsai, MD?
Are you Dr. Tsai?

Visit Dr. Tsai

Dr. Tsai accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Tsai has admitting privileges

Blake Medical Center
2020 59th St W
Bradenton, FL 34209

More Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialists like Dr. Tsai at Pinnacle Medical Group

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Specialist