Dr. David Truluck, MD

Practices Interventional Cardiology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 51 reviews.
Author:
I recommend dr. Truluck to everyone. He is a true caring person.
Thank you for sharing these kind words!
Author:
Completely satisfied with all aspects of the exceptional care I receive from Dr. Truluck, nurses and staff -- all of whom are caring, friendly professionals. Dr. Truluck takes the time to methodically and accurately identify my health needs, fully explains diagnosis and tests/treatment, listens to me and answers any questions I have. Always checked in quickly, no long wait in the waiting room. Excellent nurse attends to me immediately, resulting in an efficient and productive appointment. Well maintained and state of the art electronic health records. I have complete confidence in Dr. Truluck's care, and leave his office with a smile.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We take pride in serving the Grand Strand community and appreciate the kind words!
Author:
I saw the doctor as scheduled. He and his staff answered any questions that concerned me. Always respectful and listened to me updating him since my last visit. He has treated me for 4 years now and anyone that I see that needs a cardio doctor, I refer them to his office.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Truluck and staff.
Author:
After originally going to a different cardiologist at another office and being dissatisfied, I am happy to say that this was such a pleasant experience that I would highly recommend Dr. Truluck and the excellent staff they have assembled.
Author:
Dr. Truluck is a very excellent Cardiologist who also looks at the overall health of his patients. He is kind, considerate and is always looking for your best interest. I feel very fortunate to be one of his patients.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Truluck.
Author:
Dr. Truluck and his staff has always treated me like I was family. Always give me the time and treatment I need to live a long and healthy life.
Superb and the best
Author:
I'm fortunate to have a Cardiologist who I can trust my heart care to.
Author:
Like a Mercedes - “The Best or Nothing”. Dr Truluck is special to me and my family.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Truluck. He is the kind of doctor you want to take care of you. He treats you with respect and courtesy and takes time to explain whatever treatment is best for you to keep you healthy.
Author:
I have found Dr. Truluck tobe very thorough in his treatments. He is very pleasant and respectful, listens carefully. All the office staff are as well.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback We will be sure to pass your comments along to our staff and our providers Dr Truluck
Author:
Great Physician. ...... Takes his time never in a rush. I highly recommend.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Truluck!
Author:
Dr. Truluck was very thorough and his knowledge of my medical history was comforting. He is very easy to talk to and I am extremely happy he is my cardiologist.
Author:
Total professional staff , complete confidence in their ability to help me live to be very old.
Author:
Dr. Truluck is an excellent Doctor. He knows that patients are most likely nervous during office visits. He makes you feel relaxed and comfortable while discussing the reasons you are there. His soft spoken manner and his extensive knowledge of the medicines you are taking help you feel confident that you are getting the best care possible. I am impressed with the staff and check in is not painful as it can be at many doctor's offices I have been to lately.
Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!
Author:
I had an appointment with Dr Truluck last week. My wait time in waiting room was reasonable and once i was in exam room everything went quickly. As soon as the nurse left the room Dr Truluck came in. He answered all my questions.very pleased with entire experience.
Thank you for your review of Grand Strand Heart and Vascular! We take pride in serving the Myrtle Beach community and appreciate you taking the time to write such a kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to our staff.
Author:
Dr Truluck is a true professional. Anything you discuss with him concerning Cardiology, he listens and will always give you an answer. He is truly a very honest and caring doctor. I hear a lot of compliments from friends that are patients also. I gave him my symptoms and he had in for testing right away.
Thank you for the kind words! We are so lucky to have such committed caretakers at Grand Strand Heart and and Vascular Care and are so thankful for all they do. We will be sure to pass along your comments.
Author:
Dr. Truluck is an expert in his field of medicine! He is also a gentleman and very kind and understanding with his patients. I highly recommend him to anyone. Sincerely: James Miller
Thank you for the kind words, Mr. Miller!
Author:
I receive what I would call great personal and detailed attention towards their patients.
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Dr. Truluck and staff!
Author:
Dr. Truluck is always Professional, caring, and informative. I would highly recommend Doctor T. and staff to anyone interested in attaining the best cardio care in SC.
Author:
I feel like Dr Truluck is concerned about my health and monitors my needs.. I thank you Dr Truluck for your Excellent care for me all these years.
Author:
Very pleased with this physician. He takes time to answer questions and makes you feel like he really cares.
Author:
Great listener, very approachable with a great bedside manner. Would recommend his practice to anyone looking for a good doctor for cardiology.
Author:
Dr. Truluck is an excellent doctor..He cares and he listens to you and your health complaints. He is a kind and careing doctor He explains things so you can understand them and he spends as much time as it takes to answer all your questions...
Author:
Outstanding rapport between Dr. Truluck and patient. All qestions answered.
Author:
No doubt the most kind and caring physician I've encountered in Myrtle Beach, a true Christian man of great faith. Dr. Truluck has treated me for the past ten years with utmost professionalism, utilizing his vast training, wisdom and knowledge, and state of the art cardiology techniques. Dr. Truluck never beats around the bush and offers one sound medical advice at its. best. His top notch pro-active staff maintain constant training and review of current and new medical information.
Author:
I am very impressed with Dr.Truluck. He listens to my concern and responds in a very compassionate manner. He recently recommended a book which I have purchased and plan to use to live a more healthy life. He also saved my life (brachachardia torsodes) so completing this survey is one way to thank him. He is an excellent cardiologist.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Truluck for the past 20 years and I'm very please with his care.
Author:
Dr Truluck is my outstanding cardiologist! My confidence in him is 100% for my complex care due to various health issues. He is seriously concerned about my care and listens attentively to my concerns. He always clearly explains his diagnosis in layman's terms. He thoroughly reviews my med list for impact to my heart. If ever there is a debate over care, Dr. Truluck's opinion is chosen over others. He has a great, friendly staff including a superior nurse! Highly recommended to everybody!!!
Author:
Dr. Truluck, his office and staff are very friendly. They are kind and attentive during exams. My husband and I both are patients of Dr. Truluck. We feel that he is most knowledgeable in cardiac care and caring about his patients. We have recommended him to friends who also are pleased.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words and recommendation of Dr. Truluck.
Author:
Yes I would defiantly recommend Dr. David Truluck to anyone because he listens and is easy to understand what needs to be done with great results. I believe we have added 25 more years at lease to my life and some. That's the punishment you get for doing and going to the right doctor! It takes time to heal and repair the damages that we incur through out our lives. Don't be afraid to change it's good even your daily food and drink can make the difference.
Author:
Wonderful experience with Dr Truluck. Very personable and takes all the time you need to get your questions answered. Received two stints and ongoing care.
Thank you for sharing this experience. We appreciate the kind words.
Author:
I feel extremely confident of Dr. Truluck's ability to treat my Afib condition. He is very caring and knowledgeable and I would definitely recommend him to anyone seeking a cardiologist.
Author:
I was referred to Dr. Truluck after an EKG was performed at a Hospital. When reviewing the EKG he determined the Hospital had reversed two test leads. To be safe, he ordered a stress test to determine if my chest pain was heart related. The test was abnormal and followed by a heart cath that revealed only minor blockage but required no surgery. I have suffered with hypertension for years which is now well controlled after Dr. Truluck has prescribed the correct medications. Excellent Doctor!!
Author:
Dr. Turlock was extremely thorough and professional. He took the time to discuss my condition and concerns.
Very knowledgeable and caring