Dr. David Trebb, MD

Dr. David Trebb, MD

Pediatrics | Male

DEOT ARMY 2817 REILLY ST Fort Bragg, NC 28310 Get Directions

Dr. David Trebb, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Fort Bragg, NC. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

Dr. Trebb's Experience

See how Dr. Trebb's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Trebb

Dr. Trebb's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trebb to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Trebb's Performance
in Zanesville, OH |
Doctor trebb was suggested to me for my daughter by both my Aunts as one is an RN. When I had her he told us exactly how we wanted to hear it. Straight to the point. He told us to go to Childerns, and we did. It turned out my daughter was born with CHD. She had a few hard bumps in the road, but once we got our meeting with him to bring her home he knew about her condition. He told us himself he kept touch on her paper work from Childerns. Very excellent doctor! 5 stars isn't enough to express it
chandlersville |
My son went to see him cause Dr.Minnis was out. I told him everything n he said I can't address it all. What would you like me to address. Really. Your a doctor. What you get paid for. Then he was listening to my son heart. He couldn't do the deep breaths n the doctor asked my son rudely. What your problem? My son said I don't have one. An he said another rude comments to my son. Still nothing was done. Sent him home. I will never take any of my children to this doctor ever again.
in Zanesville |
I have 2 children with special needs. He has shown nothing but compassion and above average knowledge. Just outstanding!
in zanesville oh |
He as always been a great doctor to our 2 sons. He even stopped in once on his hospital days when our youngest ears wouldn't get better to deal with it in person. I will always recommend him to everyone I know.
Have you seen Dr. David Trebb, MD?
Are you Dr. Trebb?

Compare Dr. Trebb

}

Dr. Trebb's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Trebb has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Trebb's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Trebb does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Trebb and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

U Of Buffalo SUNY Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Trebb does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trebb and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Trebb does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Trebb and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.