Dermatology  |
Dr. David Tolliver, DO
Dr. David Tolliver, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Bluefield, VA. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 29 years.

DermOne PLLC,

725 S College Ave

Bluefield, VA 24605

• American Republic
  • Anthem
  • CHAMPVA
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Tolliver

Dr. Tolliver's Experience

Dr. Tolliver's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Folliculitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

1 Sanction
  • Felony conviction (2/11/2009)
    Action Taken: Revocation
    Summary: David Lee Tolliver, D.O.; License # 34004884

Nature of Complaint:

The physician on 09-18-2008 in the United States District Court, Southern District of West Virginia was found guilty of Filing a False Tax Return, a felony. The physician was sentenced to a term of imprisonment for one month, ordered to serve a five-month term of electronically monitored home confinement, and fined $30,000.

The physician's license to practice osteopathic medicine in the State of West Virginia was suspended on 10-17-2008 by the West Virginia Board of Osteopathy subject to probationary terms and conditions upon the physician's return to the practice of medicine.

Action Taken:

The State Medical Board of Ohio has Revoked the physician's license to practice osteopathic medicine and surgery in the State of Ohio.

State: Ohio

• West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Tolliver has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tolliver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tolliver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tolliver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tolliver's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tolliver to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Tolliver's Performance
I saw one if the PAs. I was in and out very quickly.
in Beckley, WV |
Seth was very professional and took care of my requests. I have always been well-served at Derm One.
in Daniels, WV |
My time, like the good doctors, is valuable to me and some days quite condensed. Really appreciate the promptness of complying with my appointment time, the courteous staff, and a couple of suckers going out the door!!
in Falls Mills VA |
Short wait time. Fast courteous service
in North Tazewell, VA |
The dermatologists are always friendly, courteous, and take the time to answer my questions. I never have to wait long to be seen. Staff is also friendly.
in Beckley, WV |
I spent 14 years with Dr. Karrs at the Dermatology center and never met Dr. Karrs. I am not even certain I have spelled his name correctly. Dr. Tolliver is available as needed - the result being my surgery this morning and the fact that his process and staff most likely saved/extended the life of my best childhood and current friend - Charles F. "Chuck" Lucas. I identify with his management style - hire competent people, give them the tools they need to do their job, and be there to make the
in Pounding Mill, VA |
I was so nervous going in today to have my procedure done but dr. Tolliver and his staff put me at so much ease and I truly would recommend anyone to go here I have had nothing but a good experience they listen to you they talk to you and explain everything they're going to do the procedure and they put your mind at ease
Wytheville, VA |
Seth had not reviewed my file/history. He informed me it was not his job to do so. I asked him if he had been provided my files/history be the referring physician and he said no. That was not an accurate statement, the files had been forwarded to Derm One. I indicated that I could not remember the names/dosages of all the medicines that had been used to treat my symptoms to date. Seth told me "maybe I should". Seth is incompetent and rude.
Wytheville Va |
We appreciate the timely reminders and the friendliness of the staff. Check in is easy.Pup
Pulaski, VA |
Very good doctor.
in Princeton, WV |
I saw Dr. Tolliver's office to have a spot of skin cancer on my arm removed. I was amazed at how nice everyone was, how they explained what they were going to do, and how they seemed genuine in their desire to put me at ease. The procedure to remove the basal cell carcinoma from my arm was quick and easy. I was expecting an hour or two, but it took at most twenty minutes. I received clear and concise instructions on care of the affected area. I'm very pleased with how the whole process went.
Milton, WV |
Fast accurate diagnosis with successful results from prescription treatment. I never thought I'd see clear skin again. No more unbearable itching!
in Princeton, WV |
I had a great experience. Fast service and very caring staff.
in Bluefield, WV |
I have been coming for several months, I have never had a bad experience. I am seen in a reasonable time and everyone is polite and very helpful. I would recommend you to all my friends.
Bluefield, VA |
Excellent staff. Very knowledgeable and friendly.
in Irvine, CA |
Steve Shepard testing reviews
Roanoke, VA |
I went in to have a spot checked was very nervous but dr leslie insured me everything would be ok and explained the possibility that It could be a skin cancer I returned for my results and it was a skin cancer. I had it surgically removed by dr tolliver. everything went great will be back!
Very good experience super friendly staff. Didnt have to wait long at all. Highly recommend for any skin issues you may have.
in Montcalm, WV |
Yes Derm One does a great job and the staff are very professional and I would recommend anybody to go see Dr. Tolliver
Bluefield, Va |
Prompt service ! Very professional staff !
Very friendly. Highly recommend this place. They did a awesome job in me. I appreciate getting in and out. No pain. No moles. Thank you.
in Forest Hill WV |
So far so good,seems to be healing the way it should
in North Tazewell, VA |
My experiences with the Derm One Bluefield office has all been excellent. They have always been very professional and knowledgeable. They have also been very helpful and concerned about my well being. I would recommend them to anyone needing a good dermatologist!
Very unstressed visit.....
Charleston, WV |
Doctor and his surgical "team" were rude, unprofessional and disrespectful during my surgery. When I was alone in surgical room the doctor's manner toward me changed completely from previously during my presurgery exam. The PA was going to cut on my nose and I told him I wanted the doctor to do that. Dr. Tolliver did come back into the room to do the cut but told me "if you were in a hospital you would be asleep now. You need to let us do our job." He yelled and stormed out. Never again! Awful!
Have you seen Dr. David Tolliver, DO?
Are you Dr. Tolliver?

KeyCare PPO
  • CHAMPVA
    Southern Health PPO
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • MedCost