Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. David Todd, DMD
Dr. Todd has been active in his profession. He has authored 18 articles in various publications and made numerous presentations at state, regional, and national meetings. He has served as an examiner for the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery where he also served as co-chair of section IV. He has also served on the Parameter of Care Committee and Subcommittee of Anesthesia, and as chairman on the Committee for Anesthesia. Dr. Todd is a fellow of the American College of Dentists and is a fellow of the American Dental Society of Anesthesia. In addition to his roles in national organizations, he has served on the Board of New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and has served as its president. Dr. Todd is the founder and the leader of the local SPEAR Study Club. Board certified through the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Todd Oral Surgery

120 Southwestern Dr

Lakewood, NY 14750

Learn about Dr. Todd

Our office aims to create the best patient experience possible, and has years of expertise, experience and professional service. Different oral procedures require different types of anesthesia, and we provide local anesthesia, oral sedation, intravenous sedation (state of deep relaxation), and general anesthesia (sleep).

Several choices of anesthesia are available to eliminate apprehension and to provide greater patient comfort.

Our staff is well trained and experienced in providing care for our patients. We have four assistants with anesthesia training, two of whom are registered nurses.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dental Implant
  • Extraction of Wisdom Tooth
  • Gum Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Purdue University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Connecticut / School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Pittsburgh / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Connecticut

Dr. Todd has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Todd has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Todd does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Todd and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Todd's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Todd to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Todd's Performance
in Jamestown, NY |
Extremely professional, easily understood, up to date equipment, great staff and a gentle hand when it comes to surgical procedures. Highly recommend
in Mayville, NY |
My experience with this oral surgeon and his staff has been nothing less than outstanding. I was referred by my dentist fora dental implant and Dr. Todd performed the procedure. His staff is most professional as is the doctor. All steps of the procedure were fully explained to me and the actual procedure was totally painless. In fact, I would rather have a dental implant done rather than a root canal and will most definitely utilize the office of Dr. David W. Todd, MD for any future oral surgery
in Lakewood, NY |
I had a great experience at Dr Todd's office. First, his staff is very friendly, caring, and experienced in their performance. I had a difficult situation that Dr. Todd evaluated and resolved quickly and painlessly for me. He explained very clearly what was needed, the steps that would be involved, and the time until completion. My questions were always answered and I never felt rushed. I highly recommend Dr. Todd and his staff to all in need of this type of dentistry.
Jamestown, NY |
Very pleased with services received for my wisdom teeth removal. Dr. Todd is a skilled surgeon and his staff was very helpful before, during, and after the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Todd for oral surgery!
in Westfield, NY |
Dr. Todd and his staff are very professional and caring. I had severe pain with my abscessed wisdom teeth, I called and he "squeezed" me in for the extraction even though he was scheduled to catch a plane in Buffalo that afternoon. I cannot say enough about how wonderful the entire office and clinical staff treated me. Would not hesitate to recommend or use Dr. Todd again.
in Youngsville,PA |
Total professional all around. Implant procedure smooth as could be. 5 stars+ indeed ... Staff, office environment . . . all fantastic + A great experience
Jamestown, NY |
Dr. Todd provides excellent care in a very comfortable atmosphere. Everything is explained ahead of time. Staff is very helpful and kind. I appreciate receiving a call after any surgical procedure.
Bemus Point, NY |
My experience with Dr. Todd and his staff has been exceptional. Dr. Todd and his staff were very good at explaining what was going to happen, what my responsibilities were and what to expect at he next visit. The office is clean with a very calming atmosphere. I would not hesitate to use these great people again.
in Chautauqua |
Dr. Todd removed wisdom teeth for our kids. His staff was courteous, prompt and professional, and the procedure was explained very clearly. He called us in the evening after the surgery to make sure that there were no problems or questions. We followed his post-op instructions and had very little swelling. I appreciated the good care we received at this office. I would recommend Dr. Todd to anyone looking for a thorough and caring surgeon.
in Westfield, NY |
Dr. Todd has an excellent staff all of whom are very caring and helpful. Dr. Todd did an excellent job and we are very pleased.
in Jamestown, NY |
Dr. Todd is thorough and skilled. I recently had a 2nd tooth implant with him and he continues to monitor my progress. I did not have to live with a gap, as he provided a temporary tooth that you would have difficulty recognizing as anything but my own.
in Jamestown, NY |
Very good. I was apprehensive, but he and his staff put me at ease. EXCELLANT staff and facilities. I didn't experience the pain I thought I was in for.
in New York |
This is my 4th implant with Dr. Todd and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. He and his office are very professional, friendly and accommodating. Dr. Todd personally is very soft spoken and honest. As he does his surgery, he lets the patient know step by step what he's doing and answers any questions you may have. His office followed up the next day for all of my surgeries, which was very comforting. Lakewood and the surrounding area is very fortunate to have Dr. Todd.
in Chautauqua, NY |
From my very first appointment with Dr. Todd, in 2010, he has always been completely honest, practical and professional. I was a smoker back then, and wanted to have some implants done by him. He stated out right that he would not even attempt to do that, because smoking already jeopardized the surgery insofar as it does decrease significantly any odds of the body accepting the implants and any healing of tissue involved with them. Bottom line, he wouldn't even consider it until i quit!!
in Dunkirk NY |
Very professional Dentist. Widely respected by other professionals in the area. He is the man to go to for dental implants. I have been very impressed with his level of care
in Warren, PA |
He took unnecessary expensive x-rays. He told me in his experience extra wisdom teeth usually didn't cause any problems and he said I should see my medical doctor. But if i really wanted him to take it out, he would. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and in that amount of time managed to make me feel stupid for even coming to the office and didn't believe me when I said it was causing me a lot of pain. Poor bedside manner and a cold fish handshake
Have you seen Dr. David Todd, DMD?
Are you Dr. Todd?

Hospitals where Dr. Todd has admitting privileges

WCA Hospital
207 Foote Ave
Jamestown, NY 14701

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology