Dr. David Terris, MD

Dr. David Terris, MD

Endocrine Surgery  ·

Dr. David Terris, MD is an endocrine surgery specialist in Augusta, GA and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in endocrine surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Augusta University Medical Office Building

• Golden Rule
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Terris

Dr. Terris' Experience

Dr. Terris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrine Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

This content was provided by Dr. Terris "We have a very specialized practice focused exclusively on thyroid and parathyroid diseases. We do hundreds and hundreds of thyroid and parathyroid surgeries each year, but provide a personalized and customized approach for which the institution is known. We offer a streamlined process called "on-stop care" which is especially valuable for our patients who fly in for surgery, or drive long distances."

• Endocrine Surgery

• Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Weill Cornell Medical College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Duke University
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1994

Dr. Terris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Terris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Terris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Terris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Terris to family and friends

Dr. Terris' Performance

There are no words to express how wonderful Dr. Terris and his team are. My parathyroid surgery was completely uneventful thanks to this wonderful man. All my appointments were handled with grace and ease and I have never encountered such a friendly and knowledgeable staff. I will remain...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

We're so glad to hear this! Thanks for sharing your story with us and taking the time to leave a review for Dr. Terris.

Awesome Doctor! I was 39 and never had any kind of surgery before. After discover of a 3.5 cm nodule on my thyroid , I was scared to death until I found Dr Terris online. His office staff is great. Phone calls are returned in a timely matter. And he is quick to return emails if you have questions....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Terris did my thyroid surgery about 4 years ago. Dr. Terris bedside manners were remarkable! His compassion and love for his patients is truly a GOD sent. I am very thankful to have had an encounter such a wonderful physician and staff. Each of you were a blessing to me in my time of visit and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Dr. Terris. Feedback like yours is what helps us continue to provide excellent health care to our community. Thank you for choosing Augusta University Health.

I had a very good experience. The staff are organized, efficient and professional. They answered all questions thoroughly. I never needed anything stronger than Tylenol after surgery.0
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0

Dr. Terris and the staff of Augusta University Hospital were by far the most courteous and efficient group if professionals. My surgery was great and the scar almost invisible
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0

Thanks so much for taking the time to review Dr. Terris. We are glad to hear that your surgery went well and that the scar has healed. Feedback like yours is what helps us continue to provide excellent health care to our community. Thank you for choosing Augusta University Health.