Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Teitelbaum

David E Teitelbaum DO

4455 Camp Bowie Blvd Ste 214 Fort Worth, TX 76107

Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Univ North Tx Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Osteo Med in 1984 and specializes in neuromusculoskeletal medicine and acupuncture.

Dr. Teitelbaum accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Teitelbaum treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Teitelbaum's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Ankle Disorders
  • Arthritis of the Spine
  • Cervicogenic Headache
  • Chronic Headache
  • Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
  • Mild Headache
  • Minimally Invasive Decompression for Spinal Stenosis
  • Muscle Contraction Headache
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pinched Nerve
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tension Headache
  • Vascular Headache
  • Wrist Pain

For 30 years I have provided my patients with natural treatments for back pain, neck pain, joint pain, sports injuries, headaches, and disc disease. This includes Osteopathic manipulation, acupuncture, prolotherapy, spinal decompression, cold laser, ...

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Dr. Teitelbaum?
Dr. Teitelbaum's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO
RecentMost Helpful
Have you ever had a doctor that actually called you himself? Dr. Teitelbaum did when I was hoping to become his patient. My back pain has been reduced 90% after only 3 months as his patient. He is interested and concerned and I feel very fortunate to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
In less than 6 months, Dr. Teitelbaum has reduced the frequency and severity of my back pain by about 95%. His osteopathic manipulations and adding a built-up heel in my right shoe have virtually eliminated my years-long pattern of multiple visits each month to chiropractors and massage therapists to try to control the pain. Before going to him, I was convinced surgery was my only remaining long-term option. I was wrong -- he is the best choice I could have made. Thanks, Doc!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitelbaum relieved me of persistent migraines after my primary care physican and a neurologist essentially just wanted to push seizure medication with numerous and unpleasent side effects. I had sever migraine headaches that last for almost a year and I have now been headache free for 7 months!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I have used Dr T for more than a decade to provide care for me and my family. About ten years ago I had a bad case of sciatica. He strengthened my back and spine using Prolotherapy and my sciatica remains 100% gone. More recently I was treated for a shoulder injury that included some nerve damage along with ligament tears. Using a combination of Acupuncture and manipulation, my shoulder is mended. I will always recommend Dr T to friends and family. And, he is a very interesting fellow to know!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitelbaum is very professional and takes the time to due a proper treatment. I had a lot of pain in my hip and lower back. After about 8 visits I am mostly pain free. Thank you Dr. Teitelbaum. I highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Teitelbaum for almost ten years and have referred many friends and family to him. He is skilled, professional, patient and actually takes the time to listen to his patients. He also reviews my chart each time I visit to ensure a holistic approach instead of isolated events.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I have had ongoing and sometimes severe back pain for the past 7 years. I am so thankful for finding Dr. Teitelbaum who has relieved me of the pain and be able to continue an ongoing lifestyle of health and fitness. Not only is he easy to talk to and get any questions I have answered but he goes above and beyond to help me with my health. The office is a peaceful and personable environment. Highly recommend Dr. Teitelbaum to anyone looking for a better quality of life and relief for pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitelbaum is one of those rare physicians, it seems, who takes the time to listen to the patient's health problems, thoroughly explains a planned course of treatment and effects those treatments with care, skill and patience. Highly recommended for those with muscular-skeletal problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitlelbaum, is a very skilled physician in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, his office is very organized and he offers his patients a friendly environment. He has authored a couple of books on personal health which are available in his office. He listens to my issues and explains the condition adequately. I do not claim to understand how he is correcting them but I know his treatments are effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Teitelbaum?