Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Teitelbaum

David E Teitelbaum DO

4455 Camp Bowie Blvd Ste 214 Fort Worth, TX 76107

Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO is a Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Specialist in Fort Worth, TX and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univ North Tx Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Osteo Med medical school in 1984. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Teitelbaum to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Doctors in your area

See similar Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Doctors in Fort Worth

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Teitelbaum accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Teitelbaum treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Teitelbaum's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Ankle Disorders
  • Arthritis of the Spine
  • Cervicogenic Headache
  • Chronic Headache
  • Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
  • Mild Headache
  • Minimally Invasive Decompression for Spinal Stenosis
  • Muscle Contraction Headache
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pinched Nerve
  • Tension Headache
  • Vascular Headache
  • Wrist Pain

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO...

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Teitelbaum's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Teitelbaum

Dr. Teitelbaum?
What People Say About Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO
Dr. Teitelbaum is very patient and pleasant. I most appreciate his use of natural healing as opposed to steroids, etc.
L. Sanford – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I had severe headaches growing up and they continued after visits to several doctors. I was recommended to Dr. Teitelbaum and have not had headaches after my treatment. I have now gone 2 months with no headaches compared to a headache almost everyday before seeing him. I was also given stretches to do, lifestyle changes to help prevent headaches, and herbs that will continue to help outside of the doctors office. Dr. Teitelbaum cares about his patients and there is a true desire to want to help them get better. This treatment has truly changed my life forever.
Gianna Grief – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I started visiting Dr. Teitelbaum 9 months ago when my rheumatologist recommended hand surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome. After 4 acupuncture treatments, I had regained full use of my hand and no remaining pain. We decided to try a series of additional acupuncture treatments for my rheumatoid arthritis to replace the Methotrexate that I was prescribed. After 6 treatments over a 2 month period and at the same time stopping the Methotrexate, my bloodwork came back completely normal for the first time in 12 years - no inflammation and no flare-ups! I am so happy with the results that have been achieved through this process, and words cannot express how thankful I am for the referral to Dr. Teitelbaum. He has a humble spirit and a willingness to listen and develop a plan of treatment together with his patients.
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I have been to Dr Teitelbaum more than once. I highly recommend him. He has a very calming personality and I always leave his office feeling better.
Gail Carswell – Jan 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitelbaum is an excellent diagnostician who truly cares about his patients. I saw him for severe back pain and he helped my pain to the point that I am pain free. He takes time to really hear what you are saying and feeling.
Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Have you ever had a doctor that actually called you himself? Dr. Teitelbaum did when I was hoping to become his patient. My back pain has been reduced 90% after only 3 months as his patient. He is interested and concerned and I feel very fortunate to have found him.
KW in Fort Worth – Jul 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
In less than 6 months, Dr. Teitelbaum has reduced the frequency and severity of my back pain by about 95%. His osteopathic manipulations and adding a built-up heel in my right shoe have virtually eliminated my years-long pattern of multiple visits each month to chiropractors and massage therapists to try to control the pain. Before going to him, I was convinced surgery was my only remaining long-term option. I was wrong -- he is the best choice I could have made. Thanks, Doc!
D. Hodgson – Jul 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitelbaum relieved me of persistent migraines after my primary care physican and a neurologist essentially just wanted to push seizure medication with numerous and unpleasent side effects. I had sever migraine headaches that last for almost a year and I have now been headache free for 7 months!
Jess in Granbury – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I have used Dr T for more than a decade to provide care for me and my family. About ten years ago I had a bad case of sciatica. He strengthened my back and spine using Prolotherapy and my sciatica remains 100% gone. More recently I was treated for a shoulder injury that included some nerve damage along with ligament tears. Using a combination of Acupuncture and manipulation, my shoulder is mended. I will always recommend Dr T to friends and family. And, he is a very interesting fellow to know!
Wayne in Fort Worth, TX – Jun 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitelbaum is very professional and takes the time to due a proper treatment. I had a lot of pain in my hip and lower back. After about 8 visits I am mostly pain free. Thank you Dr. Teitelbaum. I highly recommend this doctor.
Fort Worth, Texas – Mar 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I have been seeing Dr. Teitelbaum for almost ten years and have referred many friends and family to him. He is skilled, professional, patient and actually takes the time to listen to his patients. He also reviews my chart each time I visit to ensure a holistic approach instead of isolated events.
Ft Worth, TX – Sep 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
I have had ongoing and sometimes severe back pain for the past 7 years. I am so thankful for finding Dr. Teitelbaum who has relieved me of the pain and be able to continue an ongoing lifestyle of health and fitness. Not only is he easy to talk to and get any questions I have answered but he goes above and beyond to help me with my health. The office is a peaceful and personable environment. Highly recommend Dr. Teitelbaum to anyone looking for a better quality of life and relief for pain.
Arlington, TX – Jul 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitelbaum is one of those rare physicians, it seems, who takes the time to listen to the patient's health problems, thoroughly explains a planned course of treatment and effects those treatments with care, skill and patience. Highly recommended for those with muscular-skeletal problems.
Ft Worth, TX – May 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?
Dr. Teitlelbaum, is a very skilled physician in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, his office is very organized and he offers his patients a friendly environment. He has authored a couple of books on personal health which are available in his office. He listens to my issues and explains the condition adequately. I do not claim to understand how he is correcting them but I know his treatments are effective.
Weatherford, Texas – May 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Teitelbaum, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Teitelbaum?

For 30 years I have provided my patients with natural treatments for back pain, neck pain, joint pain, sports injuries, headaches, and disc disease. This includes Osteopathic manipulation, acupuncture, prolotherapy, spinal decompression, cold laser, ...

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

Univ North Tx Hlth Sci Ctr Coll Of Osteo Med
1976
Texas A&M University / Main Campus

More Information

• Does Dr. Teitelbaum communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Teitelbaum communicates via email

• Does Dr. Teitelbaum offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Teitelbaum offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Teitelbaum offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Teitelbaum offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Teitelbaum have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Teitelbaum has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Teitelbaum offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Teitelbaum offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Teitelbaum offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Teitelbaum offers evening visits