Dr. David Taylor, MD

Forensic PsychiatryMale

Forensic Psychiatry

Dr. David Taylor, MD is a Forensic Psychiatry Specialist in Santa Monica, CA and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences medical school in 2001. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. David Taylor, MD

Psychiatric Corporation of America

2730 Wilshire Blvd Ste 325 Santa Monica, CA 90403 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Forensic Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Taylor treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Taylor accepts

Dr. Taylor's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Taylor

1.7

Dr. Taylor

Do not choose Dr. Taylor, he is not trustworthy. He is superficially charming but by your second visit you will start to realize that he lacks empathy, is reckless with his prescriptions and generally irresponsible. I went to him with a relatively minor problem - work stress was giving me stomach problems - and after suffering for two months of emotional/prescription abuse from him, I felt like I was having a breakdown. Shortly after leaving his care I felt worlds better. Pick anyone but him!
Gigi in Los Angeles, CA – Oct 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Taylor, MD?
Dr. Taylor sells "MD" like a car salesmen sells a paint warranty. He was about getting through appointments and collecting money. Best advice I received recently from Mayo Clinic: make sure to ask any psychologist/psychiatrist if they themselves have gone to talk therapy. The most qualified always have and are open to letting you know with a "yes". Otherwise unresolved issues are brought into their practice. As in Dr. Taylor's. I wish him well and hope he pursues another profession.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Taylor, MD?
I was a graduate student at UCLA. During that time you could email your psychiatrist. He oversubscribed me stimulant medication to the point where I was so anxious I was not leaving my room. I then emailed him on multiple occasions that I was not well. When he finally checked his email, he realized that I was not well. In order to avoid malpractice suits, he lied and claimed I was homicidal. He lied on legal documents. He used his 'forensic' specialty against his patient. He is a true criminal.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Kirstine B in West Palm Beach, FL – Oct 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Taylor, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Taylor?

• Forensic Psychiatry

2005
University Of Pennsylvania
2001
George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences

Is Dr. David Taylor, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. David Taylor, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Taylor's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. David Taylor, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. David Taylor, MD's office located?

Dr. Taylor's office is located at 2730 Wilshire Blvd Ste 325, Santa Monica, CA 90403. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. David Taylor, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. David Taylor, MD?

Psychiatric Corporation of America2730 Wilshire Blvd Ste 325 Santa Monica, CA 90403