Dr. David Suber, MD

Dr. David Suber, MD

Neurology  ·

Dr. David Suber, MD is a neurology specialist in Tempe, AZ and has been practicing for 40 years. He specializes in neurology.

Desert Neurology

2501 E Southern Ave Ste 17

Tempe, AZ 85282

• Ameriben
  • Banner Health
  • Gilsbar 360
  • Health Net
  • HealthNow New York, Inc.
  • HealthSmart
  • Mayo Clinic
  • Meritain Health
  • Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
  • TPA

Learn about Dr. Suber

See how frequently Dr. Suber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Suber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Suber "Dr. Suber only sees patients 18 years of age and older."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Baylor University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Maricopa Co Genl Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1975
  • National Naval Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Suber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Suber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Suber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Suber's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Suber to family and friends

Dr. Suber's Performance

GOOD

I was very pleased with Dr. Suber. He was called into my case by Banner Gateway when I was admitted. I have not been to his office yet. He was very thorough with me. He ruled out every possibility before he diagnosed me. He answered all of my questions.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I wish I could grade Dr. David Suber a minus 5 stars for the quality of care In the hospital his bed side manner was non existent. He just repeated three days in a row your test will be done today. He started me on a blood clot med that could only go into the belly very painful too! I looked up...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
He gave diagnosis's with little testing. He did not want to rule out other conditions. He gave me a diagnosis with no description of what the diagnosis was.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
Such a rare find! Having seen many specialists over the past 7 yrs, Dr Suber is truly incredible! We were pleasantly surprised when Dr. Suber came into the patient waiting area to greet us. He thoroughly reviewed Stan's patient history & performed an extensive evaluation. He is knowledgeable,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0
I would not recommend that anyone go to this doctor! My experience with Dr. Suber was that he was rude, impatient with my cognitive impairment, spent very little time getting my full history and came to an inaccurate diagnosis. His bedside manner was terrible and he rushed through each encounter I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option1