Dr. David Stuver, MD

37 Reviews
Dr. Stuver

Piedmont Urgent Care

502 Sixth Baxter Xing Fort Mill, SC 29708

Dr. David Stuver, MD is an urgent care medicine specialist in Fort Mill, SC. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine and specializes in urgent care medicine, internal medicine, and more.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Stuver accepts

Dr. Stuver accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Dr. Stuver treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Stuver's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Dr. Stuver?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Stuver

Dr. Stuver?
Dr. Stuver's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Stuver, MD
My husband & I relocated to SC 2 wks ago and had yet to choose a physician. I had an injury which needed evaluation. Dr. Stuver was very caring, a good listener, and made me feel very at ease. I'm a 70 year old RN who is pretty hard to please, so I give him all A's!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
Dr. Stuver is the best! He is caring, warm, welcoming, listens attentively...and is a great doctor!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Stuver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
We have been seeing Dr. Stuver since he first came to Baxter Urgent care. In fact, I call to make sure he is there and will wait to go in till he is on duty if I can. He has always been professional. We have 2 kids with special needs and always has helped us . He really knows about everything. My husband's system was shutting down because he does not have a large intestine and he called the ambulance to take him to the emergency room and everything went smooth because of the call he made
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr Stuver to anyone. He is a very caring and experienced physician who listens first, asked questions when appropriate and makes accurate diagnoses.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
I'm quite impressed with this urgent care. I went in with a unique situation that I was told an urgent care wouldn't be able to help me with. They not only figured out what was going on, but they did so in a thorough, efficient, and friendly manner. I would not hesitate to go back to them or question their ability to determine a prognosis that would typically only be done in an ER. Excellent care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
Dr. Stuver is absolutely wonderful! My daughters and I have seen him several times over the years, and he always takes the time to get to the root of the problem, and he's never been wrong. We recommend him to anyone who is looking for someone that will truly listen and take care of them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
Fantastic Dr. - He took the time to explain everything - He is so calming and caring - Other doctors can certainly learn a think or two from him - Just a wonderful human being who is really good at what they do - 5 stars - I wish more drs. were like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
Great care in a pinch. Dr. Stover even found an issue I wasn't aware of.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
Dr. Stuver was the second of three doctors that I saw who treated me at the Fort Mill Urgent Care facility. He was very thorough and explained everything from diagnosis to treatment. He has a friendly, calm and caring manner and I felt that he was quite knowledgeable about my condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?
Dr. Stuver listens to me. He has a wealth of knowledge from a strong medical background. He treats me as a person, and not just the next patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Stuver, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Stuver?

• Urgent Care Medicine