Dr. David Sturtz, DDS

Dr. David Sturtz, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. David Sturtz, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from University of Michigan in 1990 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.

3055 Plymouth Rd Ste 202

Ann Arbor, MI 48105

Learn about Dr. Sturtz

This content was provided by Dr. Sturtz "The mission of our practice is to provide the finest quality oral and maxillofacial care in a pleasant and caring environment. We are dedicated in excellence in everything we do, we will treat patients with highest degree consideration, thoughtfulness, compassion and kindness that our office can provide. Our response to referring doctors will be courteous, understanding, since they are our main source of our patients. We strive to send the message of convenience, caring and concern to our patient referring doctors and the referring doctors staff."

2  Practice Areas

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  • Oral Surgery

• Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery

• Facial Fracture
  • Impacted Teeth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Albion College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Michigan
    Medical School | Graduated 1990

Dr. Sturtz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sturtz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sturtz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sturtz's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sturtz to family and friends

Dr. Sturtz's Performance

It has been 13 years since Dr. Sturtz put in my implants and everytime I get xrayed at the dentist they all comment on the beautiful job that was done. My teeth are close together and on several occasions dentists have commented that it takes skill to put my implants in so straight. My implants are...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Sturtz has been my family's Oral Surgeon for several years. I had tooth implant surgical procedure, my husband had his wisdom teeth extracted and recently, my daughter had her wisdom teeth extracted. We all had a wonderful experience with the entire process from patient education through...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option1