Dr. David Strausser, MD

Dr. David Strausser, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. David Strausser, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in The Woodlands, TX. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Strausser is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital, Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital and CHI St. Luke's Health - The Woodlands Hospital.

Dr. Strausser's Experience

See how Dr. Strausser's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Strausser

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Strausser has admitting privileges.

Dr. Strausser's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Strausser to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Strausser's Performance
in Tomball, TX |
If you are looking for a straight shooting. no BS surgeon, he is your man. First, he is a fantastic lumbar surgeon. That's the only surgery he does, period. Lumbar only. He actually wants surgery to be a last resort treatment. So if you have lower back problems, I can recommend Dr. Strausser whole heartedly.
in Humble, TX |
Dr Strausser is a brilliant orthopedic surgeon. In 2009 I had major back surgury. After 8 and a half months I returned to work, working 50 hrs a week standing on concrete 10 hours a day. He is a great Doctor.
in Spring, TX |
I found Dr. Strausser to be correct in diagnosing and treating my back problem. He made the right call, and I'm finally out of pain.
in Conroe, Tx |
ARROGANT,SELF ABSORBED,NO BEDSIDE MANNER!! In it for MONEY!!!! I saw him for continued back pain (from head on accident) saw him 1st time, told my prob I was FAT!!!! That was my prob!!!! Continued seeing him for 3mo. Finally I'd had enough. He told me "I'm so sick of patients comming in COMPLAINING of back pain that I CAN'T EXPLAIN" He said I'm so stressed, I have to go to the gym! REALLY DR MAYBE A DIFFERENT JOB (trainer for gym???) I had disk rupture and other. Can't see Dr?? Go back to school
in Conroe, TX |
Awsome Doctor, Awsome staff, my pcp recomended him and was spot on! I was a poor candidate for fusion, due to my weight, he told me what to expect, the dangers, anpicipated outcome. He got it done with less pain than I was expecting, as I continue to recover, I am confident He and his staff will make sure I attain the best results my body an give me. Would recomend this surgeon to anyone.
in Conroe, Tx |
By the end of the visit I wanted to punch him I was so pissed at him. He did not listen to me, was overly rude and thoroughly condescending. I do not know how he is as far as a surgeon but I would not let him cut on my back. Patient support and empathy is very important in medicine and this man (can't say doctor) exhibited neither.
in Willis, Tx |
I had a collapsed disc and back in December had fusion surgery on my L5/S1. I only wish I had done it sooner. I'm 4 months post and I have been pain free since my surgery. My experience with Dr. Strausser was wonderful; I knew I was in good hands and trusted him completely to perform this operation. He is very direct and to some that may be off putting. However, I went to him for his skills and knowledge on the procedure I needed, and am so glad I did.
Spring, TX |
He is a UNCARING ,RUDE,...SOB!!!!!. He told me that I has neck/shoulder problems because I was OLD!!!I have to expect that in life.. He NEEDS to go back to school and LEARN bedside manners along with NOT being so RUDE!!!!!!,,, Later on??? I HAD to have neck surg!!! WHAT a great guy.....BARFFFFFFF
Have you seen Dr. David Strausser, MD?
Are you Dr. Strausser?

Compare Dr. Strausser

Dr. Strausser's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Strausser has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Strausser's Board Certifications

• Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Gout
  • Hip Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Pathological Spine Fracture

Baylor College Of Med

Completed in 1997

Tex Back Institute Presby Hospital Of Plano

Completed in 2000

Dr. Strausser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Strausser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair