Dr. David Stickler, MD

Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine | Male

Neurology Specialists of Charleston 2695 Elms Plantation Blvd Ste B North Charleston, SC 29406 Get Directions
Dr. David Stickler, MD
Dr. David Stickler, MD is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine doctor who practices in North Charleston, SC. He is 45 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

Dr. Stickler's Experience

See how Dr. Stickler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stickler

Dr. Stickler accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Stickler is now accepting new patients

Dr. Stickler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stickler to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Stickler's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
Ernakulam, KL |
His office is a nightmare for anyone with migraines. The waiting room is loud, bright, and uncomfortable. When you finally see this man in person he will not listen to you at all. He will put you on medications and never mention the possible side effects. The appointment reminders from his office are also confusion. They are titled with Pain Clinic, while the office is tittle Neurology Associates. Not at all the same and if you actually have a pain management Dr, well you get the point. Skip him
"Thank you for your feedback - we are truly sorry to hear about your difficult practice experience. If light or sound sensitivity is bothering you at check in, please feel free to ask to be seated in an exam room and we'll do our best to accommodate. We take all feedback seriously - if you'd like to tell me more about your experience, please call our office and ask for Erica."
in Summerville |
Dr. Stickler is one of the worst neurologists in the tri-county area. He doesn't listen to your concerns, and spends very little time with you. His office staff is extremely rude. They have the whole "I'm better than you attitude", and they will talk down to you. They also can't keep their financial records straight. 3 different people told me 3 different amounts that I owed and all gave me attitude even though I was super nice. Dr Stickler refused to see me until I paid $25. That's not good.
"Thank you for your feedback - we are truly sorry to hear about your difficult practice experience. We take all feedback seriously - if you'd like to tell me more about your experience with the billing department, please call our office and ask forErica."
in Charleston, SC |
Dr Stickler has the job of delivering difficult diagnosis with sometimes little hope for improvement or cure. I find him very professional, knowledgeable, down to earth with what's available, and gentle with the patient. Although I don't always like what he's saying, it allows me to know the path ahead so difficult decisions can be made and a course of action planned.
Shari- Thank you for sharing your experience - It's our privilege to care for you! We wish you continued good health
in Charleston, SC |
Dr. Stickler is thorough and really showed interest in getting to the root of my issue. He was never rushed and listened to everything I had to say. The treatment plan he has me on now has done wonders.
in Ladson, SC |
For 15 years I saw a doctor that didn't look outside the box and pretty much dismissed any questions that I had. Dr Stickler not only listens to me, but actually looked into my theories about my condition. I was having 12-14 migraines a MONTH!! Yes I know, it was not easy to function. I am now down to 3-5 a month now. Wish I had found this guy sooner!!
Thank you for sharing your experience and we're so happy to hear that you have found relief from our migraines. It's our privilege to care for you and we wish you continued good health
Summerville, SC |
This guy is not a real doctor. He put me on a medicine that has left me with severe tinnitus because the prescription lapsed. This medicine was supposed to have no side effects. Waiting room has harsh lighting and loud sound environment.
Have you seen Dr. David Stickler, MD?

Compare Dr. Stickler

Dr. Stickler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in South Carolina not available

Dr. Stickler has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stickler's Board Certifications

• Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Lambert-Eaton Syndrome
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Optic Neuritis
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polymyositis
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Rasmussen's Syndrome
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Tension Headache
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

West Virginia University

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Stickler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stickler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine