Dr. David Stahr, DDS

Dr. David Stahr, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. David Stahr, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fairmont, WV. He is 36 years old.

1030 Morgantown Ave

• Principal Financial Group
  • Scion Dental

Learn about Dr. Stahr

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Stahr is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Stahr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stahr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stahr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stahr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stahr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stahr to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Stahr's Performance
Fairmont, WV |
Dr. Stahr is wonderful. I didn't even feel him numb my tooth and had no pain during the procedure. His manner is professional yet friendly. He even called me that night to check on me. His staff was also excellent. Would highly recommend.
in Fairmont, WV |
He took out my wisdom teeth and even bothered to call the same night to make sure everything was ok. That tells me he really cares about his patients. He was also a very polite person who always asked if I had any questions, and made sure to remind me to call if there were any problems. His staff was also quite nice and helpful.
in Bridgeport, WV |
Dr. Stahr is an excellent dentist and I definitely recommend him! When I called for the appointment, his friendly staff confirmed and coordinated my benefits to get me in soon. Dr. Stahr was kind and patient. He explained absolutely everything,answering my questions in detail. Throughout the procedure he checked with me to make sure that I was fine. He and his team worked wonderfully well throughout the procedure and I really appreciated their professionalism. Definitely a stellar practice!
in Morgantown, WV |
I recently had a wisdom tooth removed. Dr. Stahr was very professional, explained the entire procedure, continually asked me through the procedure how I was doing, has a great bedside manner, staff is on the ball. This was the first tooth I have ever had removed and I have no fear for in the future if I need specialized dental work who I will go to. Great job!
in Bridgeport, WV |
My front tooth finally failed after having a root canal for fifty years. I was so nervous about losing it but was told it was infected and was not going to last. Dr Stahr explained everything very well. He took time to discuss everything about my particular case. I felt comfortable with him taking care of me. And my implant tooth looks amazing. He did a great job. When I asked my sister if she could tell which one was replaced, she could not tell! It looks so good! Thank you so much!
in Morgantown, WV |
My wisdom teeth had been hurting for a month. Dr Stahr got me in and got them out so easy. I didnt feel anything. He checked on me to make sure everything was good. And no more pain! Great experience thanks guys!
Wallington, NJ |
Was very unsatisfied with the way I was treated as a patient. I could open only so far and he seemed to be very upset and because I had my hands up above my waist when he was numbing he said he would have to sedate me when I came back, very bad chair side manners, would never go back again
in Morgantown, WV |
I would recommend Dr. Stahr to anyone. He and the staff were great to my son. Wisdom teeth out and no problems. Thanks guys!
in Fairmont West Virginia |
My cousin had her wisdom teeth pulled. All 4 at the same time. She was very nervous. Dr. Stahr and the whole staff was so wonderful and caring of her. Thank you to all.
in Fairmont wv |
Dr. Stahr and staff are amazing. They made my husbands experience like a walk in the park. He has never done well with dentist except for Dr Frye, who I worked for for 9 years. I can tell you on a personal level and professional level that this dentist is the best I've ever seen. He also called that evening to check on my husband. If you have to see a oral surgeon I would highly recommend him.
in Clarksburg, WV |
Dr. Starh is excellent. He is professional and caring. Thank you for all your help.
Morgantown, WV |
The worst dentist I have ever seen! he is rude and selfish! and the women who are sitting there are not nice at all, he has no self-esteem to do a simple job! but simply charge you more than you expect! I just wasted my money and my time and still in a big pain.
in Morgantown, WV |
I was in a lot of pain, Dr. Stahr was able to get me in for a consultation the SAME day, and schedule a surgery on the weekend. I have been on the waiting list with oral surgeons for a few months now. He explained the procedure and answered my million questions. He made sure I had no apprehensions before surgery. Since I was awake, He walked me through step by step what to expect and anticipate. He personally called me the night of to check up on me. I haven't seen this degree of health care!
in fairmont, wv |
I have seen over 20 different dentists during my life, due to a long military career. This was the roughest treatment I have ever had the misfortune of enduring. The actual procedure wasn't bad due to numbing agent, but the insertion of the numbing needles was by far the most painful I have ever encountered during dozens of filling, crowns, inlays, and root canals. He also stripped one of my implants and had to re-drill and install a larger one, which I can only assume is not normal.
in Morgantown, WV |
Dr. Stahr was great; thoroughly explained the surgery (wisdom teeth), zero issues with procedure, and personally called me the night of the surgery to make sure I felt okay. Would highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. David Stahr, DDS?
Are you Dr. Stahr?

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.