Dr. David Solarte, MD

Dr. David Solarte, MD

Neonatal Medicine | Male

Provide professional, friendly, and compassionate care.

Dr. David Solarte, MD is a neonatal medicine doctor who practices in Glendale, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Solarte is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center.

Dr. Solarte's Experience

See how Dr. Solarte's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Solarte

Dr. Solarte accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Solarte has admitting privileges.

Dr. Solarte's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Solarte to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Solarte's Performance
    in Burbank, CA |
    Dr. Solarte was just assigned as my children's primary care physician. I hadn't even met him yet and my daughter got sick. The office actually got me in to see the doctor within 2 hours! The doctor was very compassionate and is great with children. My daughter even smiled at him, even though she felt terrible. This was an overall great experience and a great pediatrician (I am very picky about my children's doctor and will switch them quickly if I don't feel that they are a great fit.)
    in Granada Hills, CA |
    My baby Zoe was born 2 1/2 months early. She weighed 2 lb 10 Oz at birth. ZOE has been under Dr. David Solarte care since birth and I would like to say he is the best Doctor ever. I even traveled from San Bernardino to take my baby in for a fever because I don't want any other doctor caring for her. The thing I love a bout Dr. SOLARTE is that he treats Zoe as if she was his child with his care and I will not change doctors. His office and staff just make me feel at home.
    in Glendale , CA |
    This is the second time that I have taken my son to see Dr. Solarte. He is very friendly, gentle, and sensitive to my son, which is vital for a pediatrician. He givesaid gis undivided attention to the patient, which is key for me. My son likes to talk a lot and the doctor just listened. He did a great exam and I am very happy with him. The office stuff is also very nice. Overall I am very satisfied with this experience.
    in San Fernando, CA |
    It's been tough trying to find a doctor who actually shows the attentiveness that Dr. Solarte showed. We were in quickly and once we were able to sit down with the doctor he was able to answer all of our questions. He definitely gave us peace of mind and feel confident going back to Dr. Solarte in the future.
    in Glendale, CA |
    Dr. Solarte has a fine staff and office, but he is a terrible doctor.
    Have you seen Dr. David Solarte, MD?
    Are you Dr. Solarte?

Dr. Solarte's Care Philosophy

Provide professional, friendly, and compassionate care.

Dr. Solarte's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neonatal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Neonatology and Pediatrics

Dr. Solarte has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Solarte's Board Certifications

• Neonatology
    • Pediatrics

Dr. Solarte does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Solarte and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidad De Montemorelos, Escuela De Medicina

Graduated in 1986

St Josephs Hospital Med Center

Completed in 1988

St Josephs Hospital Med Center

Completed in 1990

Loma Linda University Med Center

Dr. Solarte does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Solarte and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neonatal Medicine