Dr. David Sokolowski, MD

Dr. David Sokolowski, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Kearney Clinic 211 W 33rd St Kearney, NE 68845 Get Directions

I thoroughly enjoyed taking care of patients and listening to them and trying to understand what is behind their problems. I am very involved with preventative medicine. I believe that taking Miner steps today can Reab future words down the road. I enjoy taking care of patients of all ages including pediatrics, young adults including upstate tricks, along with geriatric medicine. I believe that by listening to the patient you can frequently get to the root of the problem.

I am married and have four beautiful daughters. I currently have four grandkids with one on the way. I enjoy outdoor activities. I thoroughly enjoy sports along with music. I believe in being involved with our community.  I enjoy being involved with my local churches, schools, and the local university of the universe you Nebraska Kearney.  I was born in Pueblo Colorado. I grew up in Sioux City I will. I went to high school at East high school in Sioux City and then on to Morningside College where I played four years of college football and was involved with the fraternity called the Delta Sigma phi. I did went to the University of Iowa for med school and back to Sioux City for my residency. My residence he was at the Siouxland medical education foundation. I thoroughly enjoyed it there. I then joined The Carney clinic in Kearny Nebraska. We have a multi specialty clinic including pediatrics, general surgery, and family practice.

Dr. Sokolowski's Experience

See how Dr. Sokolowski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sokolowski

Dr. Sokolowski accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sokolowski has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sokolowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sokolowski to family and friends
1.3
based on 3 total surveys
Dr. Sokolowski's Performance
    FAIR
    GOOD
Have you seen Dr. David Sokolowski, MD?
Are you Dr. Sokolowski?

Compare Dr. Sokolowski

}

Dr. Sokolowski says...

Dr. Sokolowski's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sokolowski says...

I treat adults, geriatric patients, along with doing upstate tricks in pediatrics. I thoroughly enjoy taking care of patients of all ages. I do treat a number of adult and geriatric condition such as adult onset diabetes, COPD, congestive heart failure, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypothyroidism along with other a adult general care.I truly enjoy delivering babies and bringing new life into this world.

Dr. Sokolowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Nebraska not available

Dr. Sokolowski has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Why It Matters: Dr. Sokolowski's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

R J & Lucille Carver Coll Med Univ Of Ia

Graduated in 1990

Siouxland Med Ed Fdn
    Siouxland Med Ed Fdn

Completed in 1993

Dr. Sokolowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sokolowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sokolowski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sokolowski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.