Dr. David Sneed, DO

Age Management Medicine ·  Male · Age 65

Dr. Sneed

Dr. David Sneed, DO is an age management medicine specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth in 1979 and specializes in age management medicine, family medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Sneed accepts

Dr. Sneed accepts the following insurance:

Choice PPO
AvMed
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
Tricare
TriCare for Life

1 board action Found
  • Substandard Care (3/3/2017)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Sneed's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergies
  • Allergy Testing
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Liposuction
  • Malignant Jaundice
  • Menopause
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Plantar Wart
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Psoriasis
  • Varicose Veins
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Warts
  • Wellness Examination

Our medical practice places great importance on assisting our patients to achieve their maximum health potential by reducing cardiovascular risk, creating hormonal balance, and optimizing nutritional wellness. Fellowship training with the American Ac...

• Age Management Medicine

4.3

Dr. Sneed?
Dr. Sneed's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Sneed, DO
I receive total care at this office including all women's exams with a wonderful female nurse practitioner, evaluation of an extensive executive physical annually, adjustments to use of supplements and so forth. At 65 I am very healthy and require NO meds. I am also being treated by the in-house allergy clinic for cedar issues. The staff is wonderful and caring, and I love the office, which is tasteful and beautiful. They are now doing IV therapy which I did for the first time last week.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
David Sneed should NOT have a medical license! His website claims that he treats thyroid with NDT & menopausal symptoms with bioidentical hormones but didn't even know that Armour NDT is mostly T4. He got angry & threatened to not write a refill on this med that i'd been on for 10 years after i corrected him when he said, "NDT is almost all T3". Then he proceeded to write a script for bioidentical Estrogen cream at such a high dose, the compounding pharmacy wouldn't fill it. He's dangerous!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
He has treated my husband and I for over twenty five years. One of his characteristics is how carefully he listening to our concerns and problems and becomes proactive in solving and treating them. He does extensive lab work to see area to adjust to keep us healthy and active. We have been recommending him to our friends and will continue to so so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Dr Sneed has been my physician for many years. Both my wife and I have had numerous medical problems, and Dr Sneed is always courteous, caring, and professional. His office staff are also helpful. I highly recommend Dr Sneed.
Twenty years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
As I sit in Dr Sneeds office awaiting his arriral, his staff has replied twice to my curiosity if I’ve been forgotten. I’m now at one hour 10 minutes and still no doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Dr. Sneed is great! If you want a doctor that wants to figure out every little indicator of your true health, then he is the perfect fit. He takes the time to listen to every concern, orders advanced screenings, and offers many preventive services in his practice. They have a dietitian on staff and their own medical-grade supplements! Sometimes the wait can be a little lengthy but that is mainly because he puts a lot of time and energy into each patient. In my opinion, he's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Dr. Sneed is smart, sees the big picture as far as a person's health. He is so kind, but also no-nonsense. He is frank and does not leave a patient wondering what the next step should be. This is a one-stop office, which for our busy lives is such a relief to me. I love Dr. Sneed. As a bonus, his nurses and office staff and nurses are the best I have ever encountered. Austin Family Medicine is my home for my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
I visited Dr. Sneed's office a week ago, when he suggested I get a tetanus shot. The service was good at the time but after that day, I was completely ignored. I became extremely ill after receiving that shot with fever of 103 and 102 for 3 days. I was in so much pain and today, a week after the shot, I still have a lot of pain in my arm. When I called back one day after my visit, the lady that answered the phone would not let me speak to a M.A. and told me my symptoms were normal. Not good
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Best of any doctor I have ever seen, I moved to Colorado and come back to Austin to see Dr Sneed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Have been a Patient for several years could not be happier or have never been so pleased with any doctor! Amazing state of the art practice! Jodi Long
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Like most men I always wait until I'm near my deathbed to actually go to a doctor. I have to say that Dr. Sneed and his professional staff make that visit a pleasant one. I'm in and out and they have me feeling better in no time. I would highly recommend them to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
I am so happy to be a patient of Dr. Sneed. He is very knowledgeable & actually cares about me as a person. Every time I go in, I have several questions & don't want to take up too much of his time, but he always answers all my questions thoroughly & with patience. He has helped me so much & I am so appreciative. The staff members I have interacted with have all been so kind & helpful. Two thumbs up!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Dr Sneed is unapproachable and difficult to converse with. He over orders lab work and then discusses them with you by barely taking a breath. To much information for a patient to process. I have seen him be rude to office personnel in front of me! Very unprofessional! He lacks beside manner and appears to only be in it for the money. COLD is the one word I would to describe Dr. Sneed. His staff is incompetent and tends to give out the wrong medicines or another patients medicines. Don't go!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Dr. Sneed is by far the best doctor I have ever seen, he is up to date with all the latest medical information and is much more than just your normal family doctor, he is an expert on anti-aging along with many other areas of the newest medical procedures. He is truly a wellness doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sneed, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Sneed?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sneed treats patients.