Dr. David Sneed, DO

Dr. David Sneed, DO

Anti-Aging Medicine | Male

Our medical practice places great importance on assisting our patients to achieve their maximum health potential by reducing cardiovascular risk, creating hormonal balance, and optimizing nutritional wellness. Fellowship training with the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine allows Dr. Sneed to help his patients feel and look the best that they possibly can. Comprehensive, integrative, and compassionate care sets our practice apart. We look forward to the opportunity of helping you.

Dr. David Sneed, DO is an anti-aging medicine doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 38 years. Dr. Sneed is affiliated with St. David's South Austin Medical Center and The Hospital at Westlake Medical Center.

Dr. Sneed's Experience

See how Dr. Sneed's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sneed

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Sneed has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sneed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sneed to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Sneed's Performance
in Austin, TX |
I visited Dr. Sneed's office a week ago, when he suggested I get a tetanus shot. The service was good at the time but after that day, I was completely ignored. I became extremely ill after receiving that shot with fever of 103 and 102 for 3 days. I was in so much pain and today, a week after the shot, I still have a lot of pain in my arm. When I called back one day after my visit, the lady that answered the phone would not let me speak to a M.A. and told me my symptoms were normal. Not good
in Denver, CO |
Best of any doctor I have ever seen, I moved to Colorado and come back to Austin to see Dr Sneed!
in Spring branch, Tx |
Have been a Patient for several years could not be happier or have never been so pleased with any doctor! Amazing state of the art practice! Jodi Long
in Austin, TX |
Like most men I always wait until I'm near my deathbed to actually go to a doctor. I have to say that Dr. Sneed and his professional staff make that visit a pleasant one. I'm in and out and they have me feeling better in no time. I would highly recommend them to all my family and friends.
in Austin, TX |
I am so happy to be a patient of Dr. Sneed. He is very knowledgeable & actually cares about me as a person. Every time I go in, I have several questions & don't want to take up too much of his time, but he always answers all my questions thoroughly & with patience. He has helped me so much & I am so appreciative. The staff members I have interacted with have all been so kind & helpful. Two thumbs up!!
San Antonio, TX |
Dr Sneed is unapproachable and difficult to converse with. He over orders lab work and then discusses them with you by barely taking a breath. To much information for a patient to process. I have seen him be rude to office personnel in front of me! Very unprofessional! He lacks beside manner and appears to only be in it for the money. COLD is the one word I would to describe Dr. Sneed. His staff is incompetent and tends to give out the wrong medicines or another patients medicines. Don't go!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Sneed is by far the best doctor I have ever seen, he is up to date with all the latest medical information and is much more than just your normal family doctor, he is an expert on anti-aging along with many other areas of the newest medical procedures. He is truly a wellness doctor
Have you seen Dr. David Sneed, DO?
Are you Dr. Sneed?

Compare Dr. Sneed

Dr. Sneed's Care Philosophy

Dr. Sneed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anti-Aging Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Preventive Medicine
  •  Board actions found

Board Action

Dr. Sneed has 1 board action

• Substandard Care (3/3/2017)
    • Action Taken: Physician Monitoring
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Texas

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Cellulitis
  • Insomnia
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Malignant Jaundice
  • Menopause
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
  • Rash
  • Ringworm
  • Skin Infections
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Testosterone Deficiency
  • Varicose Veins
  • Weight Loss

Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth

Graduated in 1979

Naval Reg Med Center

Completed in 1980

Naval Reg Med Center

Completed in 1983

Texas A&M U

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Sneed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sneed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anti-Aging Medicine

• Nutritional Counseling
  • Pap Smear
  • Pelvic Exams
  • Physical Examination
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Restylane® Injections