Dr. David Simpson, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMaleAge 56

Dr. Simpson

The Center for Bone & Joint Surgery Of The Palm Beaches - Jupiter

875 Military Trl Ste 105 Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. David Simpson, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Jupiter, FL. He is affiliated with Bethesda Hospital East. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Simpson to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Simpson with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Make an appointment at JFK Medical Center North Campus today at (561) 220-9690.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of JFK Medical Center North Campus.

Dr. Simpson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Simpson

3.2

Dr. Simpson

I have been a patient of Dr Simpsons for several years and he has performed 3 hip arthroscopies and one shoulder arthroscopy. Dr Simpson is not quick to operate unless surgery is indicated. He takes his time to explain the problem and options and thoroughly answers any questions. Dr Simpson can sometimes sound abrupt, but he tells you like it is. No candy coating.. He has been described in other reviews as not having a very good bedside manner. Are you looking for a husband or an outstanding orthopedic surgeon??? Dr Simson is compassionate, caring, and an excellent surgeon!!!
Thor Maloney ;-) – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
THIS GUY IS SO UNPROFFESSIONAL. USES FOUL LAUNGUAGE WHILE IN THE ROOM WITH YOU. DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU ONE BIT. I TOLD HIM ABOUT AN ISSUE WITH A REFFERAL I HAD WITH HIS OFFICE. I WAS TOLD BY HIS OFFICE THEY DIDNT HAVE MY REFFERAL BUT THEY DID. I TRIED TO TELL DR. SIMPSON ABOUT IT AND HE SAID SO WHAT! IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL ISSUE YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT FINE , IF NOT YOU CAN LEAVE.
  • Long wait times
Sep 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
This guy is a hack not a doctor. His staff are the worst. My wife was humiliated, insulted and then berated for questioning the horrible experience. She came home very upset snd when I called to complain I was treated the same and then hung up on.
Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
takes time to explain fully
Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
I went to this doctor after looking through the reviews. Well, first I NEVER saw the doctor and they only took an X-ray and suddenly I need a new hip or I need a steroid injection. All this from an X-ray?? Also, they charged me over $30 more than my plan would pay. I’ve called many times and still no return call. I will be calling my credit card company to reverse the payment. I’ve been doing stretch exercises for my hip and that has helped, pain is almost gone and I can walk. SMH ????? How they immediately just want to replace a body part. I would never recommend.
Maria – Mar 10, 2021
Thank you for the feedback. Our doctors at The...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
My husband went to go see Dr. Simpson for the first time today. He has been having on going issues and he was referred to him by his Orthopedic. He had the worst bed side manner. How are you a physician that is not willing to hear your whole history and what you as a patient have had reactions to. I've worked in the medical field for many years and it's sad to hear doctors are quick to want to inject you without listening. Truly disappointed and would not recommend this doctor at all. I wouldn't want anyone else to feel the way he made my husband feel. This website should have a choice for no stars but it won't let me write this experience without a star.
Amy – Mar 05, 2021
Thank you for the feedback. Our doctors at The...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
I find Dr. Simpson and the nurse assistants to all be friendly, caring and attentive. So far I have seen him for arthritic knee and hip bursitis. He is very competent And I felt completely comfortable with his treatment and my improvement. I do wish the office would screen for COVID and block off seats, restrict people coming into the office. They did not give a medical questionnaire or take my temperature. There are no signs in the office to maintain distance. I was at the Boyton Beach office which could use a little updating.
Cheryl – Nov 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
He is great the front office staff is surly and rude
May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
Great doctor. Great doctor's assistant. SURLY and RUDE front office staff. They act like they are doing you a favor by talking to you. Too bad because Dr. Simpson is a wonderful and caring doctor.
May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
Dr Simpson saw my 75 year old husband who is in great shape except for a painful shoulder. The Doc was a bit abrupt, but made it clear that the xrays and MRI disclosed a VERY large rotator cuff tear that could be fixed successfully with state of the art methods. It would be a painful recovery and require a sling for 6 weeks. The 1st 2 weeks were very painful, but after 6 weeks the shoulder is almost healed and he needed a few Tylenols during rehab.. We found Dr Simpson to be a HIGHLY SKILLED SURGEON with lots of experience and the staff is competent. We would have given 5 stars, but yes, his bedside manner could use improvement. I highly recommend him for shoulder problems. He won't operate if he can't achieve good results for his patients. My husband said he wanted a shoulder fix, not marriage.
Amy W – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
This is about his front office staff. My mother needs to determine whether cancer has spread to her bones & he sent her to get an MRI. Her insurance company requested the records from his office & we followed the paper trail to his office which has the record. A week after the request was made, we went to his office after at least 2 attempts to call Dr. Simpson's office to get the medical record sent. The first woman we met was wearing headphones & gave the expression that I was bothering her. The next woman I dealt with similarly lacked empathy. She told us she had never received the request for the notes & was giving us the physical record to take to DCA. I pointed out to her that my mother was wearing a heart monitor, was at risk of a stroke, & that we went to get it done but were turned away once because the medical notes were not received, & asked if she would fax. She continued to lack empathy. Her first response should have been to fax to DCA Empathy in medicine is required.
Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
Anyone leaving a positive review of this Doctor, in my opinion is a fake review! Doctor Simpson had no interest or concern for the pain I was in even though I had an MRI which revealed 2 tears in the shoulder. He would not even look me in the eye and just proclaimed I should not be in that much pain from these tears as they are relatively small. He further stated there was nothing he can do, and I should just go get a second opinion. I had a second and a third opinion and both of them diagnosed me as needing surgery as well as having "frozen shoulder" which compounded the need for surgery. Both of the other Doctors proclaimed there is no reason for me to have to live in pain and both had a level of sympathy, empathy and concern that Dr. Simpson simply does not have.
In Pain – Dec 08, 2019
Horrible office!
  • Long wait times
FL – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
I brought my mother to this doctors office and it was a disaster. We left 4messages on Friday another 2on Monday finally saw him and he told my mother she needs shoulder surgery but she would not make it off the table this is what you tell a patient that just survived breast cancer terrible person no bedside manner won’t be back
HORRIBLE PERSON! – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
Dr. Simpson is the best! He explained everything that would happen from the time I arrived at the surgical center, until the time I arrived back home. I was quite nervous going in, but after he explained everything, I trusted him 100%. He was always very nice, but most important, he is a very talented surgeon. I had my rotor cuff surgery 12/27/18, and finished with therapy at the beginning of March 2019. I feel great!! Thank you Dr. Simpson!
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
His main concern is about getting paid and not patient care. He's not very nice to his staff which tells alot about someone.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
Saw Dr. David Simpson for a consult regarding ACL surgery. He was very thorough and attentive. He was extremely nice and professional. Answered all of my questions/concerns; he went over several medical records without hesitation and spent enough time with me. I would recommend Dr. Simpson.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
Dr. Simpson performed surgery on my knee to repair a torn meniscus. He and his team did an excellent job with the surgery and the post-op follow-up. I have no reservations in recommending him and can attest to his professionalism, dedication, and courtesy.
Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
Terrible doctor. I dislocated my shoulder twice. This second time he said that the emergency room doctor and the radiologist are morons and can’t do there job. He didn’t even look at X-ray from hospital. Has a bad temper when you question his diagnosis. Never a wait to see him, I always wondered why there was only one other person in waiting room every time I went. His ego is more important. Do yourself a favor go somewhere else.
Dislocated shoulder – Mar 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?
I want to thank Doctor D Simpson for his excellent job for his time and for his help. I was worried about going to see the Doctor, but ones I was there I was at ease his staff Rachel and everyone else was very keeping informed and proving awesome care to me. I thank Y’all for everything... MAgosto
M Agosto in Boynton Beach – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simpson, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Simpson?

David Simpson, MD is a Board Certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who was fellowship trained in sports medicine. Dr. Simpson has advanced training in arthroscopic...Read more

Dr. David Simpson is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with expertise in arthroscopic surgery and sports medicine, as well as a special interest...Read more

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine