Dr. David Simonson, DPM

Podiatry ·  Male · Age 53

Dr. Simonson

Brevard Foot & Ankle, Rockledge, FL

1950 US Highway 1 Ste 107 Rockledge, FL 32955

Dr. David Simonson, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Rockledge, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Barry University / School Of Graduate Medical Science in 1997 and specializes in podiatry, wound & burn care, and more.

Dr. Simonson accepts

Dr. Simonson accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Freedom Health
Freedom Network
Health First Health Plans
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Simonson's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wound Repair

David A. Simonson, DPM, PA is committed to excellence in podiatry, and we consistently strive to offer the most up-to-date treatment options. As a patient, you'll have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with a podiatrist from our medical team to cr...

• Podiatry

74.19354838709677%

Dr. Simonson?
Dr. Simonson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Simonson, DPM
The office staff is great, the appointment was quick and Dr. Simonson is extreamely knowledgeable and professional! He treated my reoccurring Plantar Fasciitis and now I am pain free!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
Dr.Simonson has diagnosed and resolved multiple problems with my feet. He is a top notch Doctor and works with a fine staff of professionals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
Great doctor. Very thorough. Dr Simonson took the time to discuss my options and our treatment plan. He is upfront and straight fowrard. I highly recommend him. The staff is friendly as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
Dr Simonson and his staff are all very nice and welcoming! The office is very well kept and things seem to run smoothly. The Dr really knows what he’s doing and he’s definitely good at what he does. From the time I walk in until the time I walk out, everyone is nice and caring with a smile on their face!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
I had the best experience I have ever had with a doctors office. The staff was incredibly nice, helpful, and professional. Dr. Simonson helped me and he explained everything making it clear as to what was going on what what his plan was to get things back on track. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
Doc is very meticulous and thorough with regard to his approach and delivery of his care, especially with regard to my recent ruptured Achilles’ tendon repair. He listened and accommodated my personal request during surgery to avoid any sugar/glucose products as I am in nutritional therapeutic Ketosis to reverse my diabetes. Thank you Doc for a job well done. ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
I have a lot of health problems and have had great teams of Doctors at the VA, I have also seen doctors in many hospitals, I road raced motorcycles and have done Daytona speedway 3 Times, my point here is there have been many hospital visits in my time of playing hard, He may not always say what you want to hear, But he has the experience to give the best advice and to perform the job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
He is an extremely good foot doc that can tell you every reason why your feet hurt. He does surgeries and notices malpractice from other doctors, but he cannot tell others. His approach is highly effective and he's a great doctor overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
Dr. David Simonson, his office manager/wife, and staff are professional, polite, passionate, compassionate and intelligent. I've never met a more knowledgeable and caring podiatrist then Dr. David Simonson. He informed me of more options and a better solution than my prior podiatrists concerning an ongoing problem (for over ten years), which Dr. David Simonson resolved right away. I'm very blessed to have found such a talented, gifted and dedicated doctor.
He is a great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
HE IS A WONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTOR.I TOOK THE ADVISE FROM ONE OF HIS PATIENTS THAT I MET WHILE WAITING AT MY CAR DEALERSHIP. SHE WAS RIGHT. I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HIM. I HAD BAD BUNIONS TWO BROKEN TOES AND HE DID SUCH A BEAUTIFUL JOB. I AM 69YRS. OLD AND I AM SO PLEASED WITH HIS KNOWLEDGE AND TREATMENT. HE IS A WONDERFUL SURGEON,AND HIS OFFICE STAFF ARE GREAT.YOU WILL NOT REGRET HAVING HIM WORK ON YOU.IF IT CAN BE FIXED HE WILL TELL YOU. ALSO HE GAS A SPARKLING PERSONALITY.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
I left a negative review about 2 weeks ago. I don't see it here. Dr. Was more than an hour late for my appointment and was impatient to answer my questions. He told me he has other patients. His explanation for the Morton neuroma surgery success rate was over 90 % which was inaccurate. His staff were okey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
Was treated for Plantar Fasciitis over a three week period. Pain actually got worse; almost unbearable at times. He said condition was untreatable but he was willing to do surgery, which I refused. Dr Simonson was rude and unprofessional. Had little compassion for my condition. Definitely do not recommend him to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
Very pleasant, he helped me with my plantar fasciitis condition, he planned the treatment and within 2 month of being treated by I'm driving. I'll call you when I stop.. Simonson my pain went away. He is very professional, most of all compassion for his patients pain. thank you very much!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?
During my examination with Dr. Simonson, there were approximately four people in the room. The Dr. proceed to flirt and joke with his nurses instead of thoroughly examining me. He gave me a prescription and told me I would be fine within two weeks. I came back for a follow up two weeks later in more pain then before. He asked if my pain was still a 0 and I told him it was and had always been a 9. I guess they do not document very well there. Overall very poor level of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simonson, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Simonson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Simonson treats patients.

Viera Hospital