Dr. David Simckes, MD

Practices Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 67 reviews.
Author:
This journey with Dr. Simckes and his staff was sooo different from our experience at another fertility center. Dr. Simckes has a way of putting us at ease. You can tell he loves what he does. He figured out what was actually causing out fertility issues, when others could not! He is there for EVERY SINGLE appointment and his nurses are always available to answer questions or concerns! They are so sweet and knowledgeable. I’m so glad we made the decision to seek another opinion with Dr. Simckes
Author:
If you're having trouble getting pregnant, Dr. Simckes can get it DONE! He gave my Wife and I his advice on the best plan forward. We anticipated that it may take several attempts, we planned & prepared. I like Dr. Simckes because he is NOT about just making money! He answered emailed questions after hours & my wife had text access to his staff. We followed his advice and he delivered success on our first attempt! We are BLESSED it worked and THANKFUL we are on our journey to becoming parents!
Author:
In 2010, I found Dr. Simckes on my 3rd visit to a Fertility Specialist...1st visit with a Doc at MERCY left my Hubby & I a bit confused...then a 2nd visit with a WASH-U Doc left me financially hopeless! Then I followed-up on a billboard I kept driving past: "Dreaming of a Baby?...BELIEVE! ...Conceive!". After 8-years of planning, Doc patiently waited & worked with me. Now we're living our DREAM with a 1st attempt FET-pregnancy at 46-years old! Thanks Dr. Simckes for loving care & giving us HOPE!
Author:
I found Dr. Simckes through my surrogate who saw his ad for $7k IVF on Facebook. I immediately thought there was a catch, because here in Texas it would have cost me double. I was SO SHOCKED to find out that it was completely legit. In fact, I read SO many reviews and ALMOST didn’t book with him because the negative ones scared me....so I tested them. They did NOT disappoint!! Don’t let any bad reviews scare you. This doctor is nothing short of AMAZING. Red carpet service all the way!
Author:
The best! I had a successful IVF and healthy baby thanks to Dr. Simckes. I cannot express how very thankful my husband and I are for the blessing of our baby. It wasn’t easy (IVF never is), but we felt like we had an entire team behind us. I gave birth at 40 to a completely healthy, beautiful baby. Bringing our baby to meet our fertility team was an experience I’ll never forget.
Author:
Dr. Simckes is the man! He gave my 40 year old wife and I our healthy baby girl. At first, I was very skeptical especially when our first attempt wasn’t successful. We decided to give it one more try and IT WORKED! I still can’t believe it. My wife and I have our brand new perfect baby girl, Ruby Brown. We owe it all to Dr. Simckes and his amazing staff.
Author:
We had been to doctors close that wouldn't do anything to help with my husbands fertility issue, and weren't doing enough for me. Dr. Simckes answered all questions got us in fast and did exactly what he said he would. We stayed at the hotel next door. A coordinator was on call to us 24/7. It worked out great!
Author:
After 2 failed IVF attempts, with Dr.Peter Ahelring and Dr. Silber, a good friend of mines referred me to Dr. Simckes. It was the best decision I have made in my life because I am currently 7 weeks pregnant today. I am 25 years old and honestly had given up. Dr. Simckes gave me so much hope and reassured me the entire time that everything was going to be just fine. If you want to get pregnant Dr.Simckes is the doctor for you. If he can do it for me he can make it happen for you.
Author:
I wish I would have read and listened to advice to NOT use him. I was constantly told my only option was IVF. After two IVF rounds and two miscarriages. He is scatterbrained and staff is so rude and unsympathetic. People think he is so up front with them and down to earth but looking back is was all to make that IVF sale. He gives you statistics on successful ivf's , but not on how many were actual live births.
Author:
Terrible servi he didn’t remember almost anything he only want to pushes u to do ivf treatment. I tried 2 times didn’t work. The very sad thing is after they got your moneys they don’t care he don’t even call to let me know what was wrong and why?
Author:
Dr. Simckes himself was amazing! Very caring and was eager to help tackle our infertility issue. My problem is with his staff. He said that once my lab work came back, he would know how to tackle our issue. That was several weeks ago. I have left messages daily at his office since you can never get a live person when you call. They don't seem interested in helping people. I really liked the Dr. but will be taking my business elsewhere since I can't get help there
Author:
Absolutely amazing! Speaks to you in a manner that makes you feel like you've known him for years and on a medical level that is understandable. Does not rush through appointments. I lucked out finding him! And the girl that to my vitals was kind and so pleasant as well.
Author:
Dr. Simckes diagnosed my condition at his first visit. He just did an ultrasound and knew what was wrong. Blood test confirmed it. Two surgeries later, IVF and now I am on my way to having my baby. Everybody else missed the problems. OK, sometimes he runs late, but well worth the wait. I've been to the rest and he is the best.
Author:
As an African American woman, finding quality treatment which is fair, is always difficult. I feel like most black women are given the option of a hysterectomy first, and not last. Dr. Simckes was an answer to a prayer. After performing my myomectomy I was able to conceive in less than a year! He is kind, patient, and most of all fair to all patients.
Author:
Dr. Simckes helped me and my spouse get pregnant on the first attempt with the GIFT procedure. The process was smooth, relatively easy, and even fun at times. Dr. Simckes, and his staff had provided a professional service and was always accessible, and sensitive to our needs, even when they were over the top. Dr. Simckes makes you fill as a family member, and tries his best to accommodate any need that arises. His warmth and sense of humor also helps a lot. We trust Dr. Simckes with our lives!
Author:
Dr. Simckes is a very caring and compassionate Doctor. He thinks outside of the box and doesn't give up on his patients. He was able to diagnose my stage 4 endometriosis. I had seen 2 other MDs and they had not caught it. His office staff is wonderful, especially Denise. She is prompt in returning calls and answering questions. I appreciate that Dr Simckes does his own ultrasounds, so you get immediate results. My miracle is due in November!
Author:
I have recommended Dr. Simckes to several of my friends and family. I can't begin to explain how much of a blessing he's been to me and my husband. He started as a doctor and became a really good friend. His knowledge of difficult cases, care, and bedside manner is amazing! He has truly gone above and beyond, encouraged and assisted us, and made himself available at all times. After 13 years, a pituitary tumor, MTHFR and other issues we are now pregnant with a beautiful babygirl!
Author:
I was saddened and depressed about my reproductive health & was dealing with fibroid tumors, which presented significant difficulty. Where many reproductive specialists suggested a hysterectomy, Dr. Simckes explained that a hysterectomy would be an absolute last resort and that his primary objective was to maintain my reproductive health and do everything he could to naturally get me pregnant. Dr. Simckes performed a myomectomy & at 39 yrs old, I gave birth to the biggest blessing of my life!
Author:
I was an egg donor, I was supposed to be anonymous. But this office sent me medical information for my Ip's, including address, first and last name. and other information I wont disclose. About 6 months after the donation I requested information on egg count, was it successful etc. Because I was looking at donating again and the clinic refused me any medical records. I again requested them over a month ago. (because I am looking to donate again) and this time they have just blatantly ignored me
Author:
I cant adequately express in words how wonderful Dr. Simckes and his staff are. We visited several fertility clinics prior to choosing this one, so I feel I have a pretty good sample to compare to, and Dr Simckes is truly a unique, brilliant and dedicated soul. He and his staff treated us like real people, (with hopes, dreams, fears, and concerns) not just a number in a cycle. We had a lot of obstacles in our way, but with his help, support, knowledge and guidance, we are now expecting !!!!!!
Author:
I will not be going back to Dr. Simckes. I felt like my voice was not being heard, he only was pushing for ivf. He was late many times, he was often answering my questions as he was on the way out the door. He didn't seem to have a plan that was explained for us, but to just to trust him...Very disappointed.
Author:
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Simckes. He made us feel so comfortable with a very sensitive issue (infertility) and we completely put our trust in him. During the process of IVF, Dr. Simckes and his staff were very positive and set realistic expectations. IVF is psychologically and physically draining, and Dr. Simckes's approach shows he understands that and will do anything to make you feel comfortable. It was nice to have a Doctor that truly cared and showed such warmth and respons
Author:
After many years of trying to have a baby we finally made it to Dr Simckes and Fertility Partnership. A friend recommended to us that we go there. My wife had been given 8 or 9 months of clomid that failed. When we arrived at Dr Simckes' office I did a semenanalysis that first visit that showed that the problem was me. Luckily the doctor was able to find sperm in my testicles. We had IVF and have a baby boy. We also have five more frozen embryos. We love those guys!
Author:
I had an ivf procedure here, now in retrospect it was a bad decision. He performed a procedure stating that my uterine lining was too thick I later determimed from another doctor that this was unnecessary& harsh. His staff are totally uncaring especially his MA, Shawnee. She is rude &'uncaring. They appear to be about the money. He is always late. Felt like an assembly line. His MA, told me just before my ET that if I made any attempt to pee the procedure was off. Also no f/u after failed IVF
Author:
He is only interested in performing ivf. He said my uterine lining is too thin to sustain a pregnancy. When I asked him to give me something to help it thicken, he said, I will thicken it when you do ivf. That is unethical and I felt bullied.
Author:
He did diagnose me with endometrisosis which had been ignored by many doctors, but other than that he was a careless practitioner. I had to have a second surgery 6 months after my first to fix what damages he caused. I am now unable to have children. I still recieve bills from his office that have been double paid because his employees have no idea whats going on. It was always a disaster to deal with going there and i am so glad I found a better doctor who is not so scatter brained.
Author:
Dr. Simckes really does care about his patients. He takes the time out of his day to call them after he has already returned home to check up on them and make sure they are doing well.
Author:
I appreciated the time Dr. Simckes took to meet with my husband and I, but his office staff was horrible. I had to call three days in a row just for them to send me the records release form. They even put wrong test results in my folder so I was wrongfully diagnosed. They never knew what was going on and their response time was subpar. Since leaving his office, I have have had better luck with another doctor who has much more helpful staff.