Dr. David Simckes, MD

Dr. David Simckes, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. David Simckes, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Saint Peters, MO. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

5401 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Ste 201

Saint Peters, MO 63376

Learn about Dr. Simckes

Dr. Simckes' Experience

Dr. Simckes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Simckes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Simckes "I have been a physician in Missouri for over 23 years. My primary work is in the field of infertility whether it be female or male. My greatest joy is helping couples build their family. I'm proud that the Fertility Partnership, the program that I founded in 2010, is now recognized as a leading program by the Center of disease control in Atlanta. Our recently published 2014 data has put us near the top of the heap of fertility programs in Missouri. Our goal at Fertility Partnership has been to provide state-of-the-art care, a warm and comfortable environment for patients stressed out with their struggle, and providing all this at a more affordable cost. Therefore, I have been thrilled to see that we have achieved this with some of the highest "live birth rates" in the state of Missouri. In addition to basic fertility diagnosis and care, we offer insemination, in vitro fertilization, preimplantation genetic diagnosis and screening, and frozen embryo transfer. For the many women who regret having had a tubal ligation unable to provide a state-of-the-art, microsurgical surgery that provides excellent results for women in all stages of their reproductive life. At our clinic which provides both IVF and tubal reversal we are able to help couples make the right choice for them. The Fertility Partnership is also an excellent place to come if you are suffering with fibroid tumors or endometriosis. My many years in the field have allowed me to perform over 4000 major GYN surgeries.I am a member of the Society of Reproductive Surgeons and I'm in fact recognized as a specialist by most major insurance companies. We can provide you with laparoscopic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques. We perform minor procedures such as hysteroscopy in our offices in St. peters and major surgeries are performed at Mercy Hospital and at the Manchester surgery Center. We look forward to helping you with your problem is GYN related or fertility related."

This content was provided by Dr. Simckes "Dr Simckes created Fertility Partnership after many years in the field because he saw a need to create a program that provides quality, state of the art Reproductive Healthcare in a warm and compassionate environment and at a more affordable cost."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Infertility
  • Leiomyoma
  • Male Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Oligospermia
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Polyp
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• 3D Ultrasound
  • Abdominal Hysterectomy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Hysteroscopy Sterilization
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Operative Hysteroscopy
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Supracervical Hysterectomy
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Ultrasound, Abdominal
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Hebrew U-Hadassah Med
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Erie Co Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • SUNY Ab
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Simckes has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Hebrew

Dr. Simckes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simckes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simckes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simckes to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Simckes' Performance
O'Fallon |
Dr. Simckes himself was amazing! Very caring and was eager to help tackle our infertility issue. My problem is with his staff. He said that once my lab work came back, he would know how to tackle our issue. That was several weeks ago. I have left messages daily at his office since you can never get a live person when you call. They don't seem interested in helping people. I really liked the Dr. but will be taking my business elsewhere since I can't get help there
in Missouri |
Absolutely amazing! Speaks to you in a manner that makes you feel like you've known him for years and on a medical level that is understandable. Does not rush through appointments. I lucked out finding him! And the girl that to my vitals was kind and so pleasant as well.
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Simckes diagnosed my condition at his first visit. He just did an ultrasound and knew what was wrong. Blood test confirmed it. Two surgeries later, IVF and now I am on my way to having my baby. Everybody else missed the problems. OK, sometimes he runs late, but well worth the wait. I've been to the rest and he is the best.
in St Louis, MO |
As an African American woman, finding quality treatment which is fair, is always difficult. I feel like most black women are given the option of a hysterectomy first, and not last. Dr. Simckes was an answer to a prayer. After performing my myomectomy I was able to conceive in less than a year! He is kind, patient, and most of all fair to all patients.
St Louis, MO |
Dr. Simckes helped me and my spouse get pregnant on the first attempt with the GIFT procedure. The process was smooth, relatively easy, and even fun at times. Dr. Simckes, and his staff had provided a professional service and was always accessible, and sensitive to our needs, even when they were over the top. Dr. Simckes makes you fill as a family member, and tries his best to accommodate any need that arises. His warmth and sense of humor also helps a lot. We trust Dr. Simckes with our lives!
in St Louis, MO |
Dr. Simckes is a very caring and compassionate Doctor. He thinks outside of the box and doesn't give up on his patients. He was able to diagnose my stage 4 endometriosis. I had seen 2 other MDs and they had not caught it. His office staff is wonderful, especially Denise. She is prompt in returning calls and answering questions. I appreciate that Dr Simckes does his own ultrasounds, so you get immediate results. My miracle is due in November!
in St Louis, MO |
I have recommended Dr. Simckes to several of my friends and family. I can't begin to explain how much of a blessing he's been to me and my husband. He started as a doctor and became a really good friend. His knowledge of difficult cases, care, and bedside manner is amazing! He has truly gone above and beyond, encouraged and assisted us, and made himself available at all times. After 13 years, a pituitary tumor, MTHFR and other issues we are now pregnant with a beautiful babygirl!
in St Louis, MO |
I was saddened and depressed about my reproductive health & was dealing with fibroid tumors, which presented significant difficulty. Where many reproductive specialists suggested a hysterectomy, Dr. Simckes explained that a hysterectomy would be an absolute last resort and that his primary objective was to maintain my reproductive health and do everything he could to naturally get me pregnant. Dr. Simckes performed a myomectomy & at 39 yrs old, I gave birth to the biggest blessing of my life!
in Owensville, MO |
I was an egg donor, I was supposed to be anonymous. But this office sent me medical information for my Ip's, including address, first and last name. and other information I wont disclose. About 6 months after the donation I requested information on egg count, was it successful etc. Because I was looking at donating again and the clinic refused me any medical records. I again requested them over a month ago. (because I am looking to donate again) and this time they have just blatantly ignored me
in Bloomsdale, MO |
I cant adequately express in words how wonderful Dr. Simckes and his staff are. We visited several fertility clinics prior to choosing this one, so I feel I have a pretty good sample to compare to, and Dr Simckes is truly a unique, brilliant and dedicated soul. He and his staff treated us like real people, (with hopes, dreams, fears, and concerns) not just a number in a cycle. We had a lot of obstacles in our way, but with his help, support, knowledge and guidance, we are now expecting !!!!!!
St Peters, MO |
I will not be going back to Dr. Simckes. I felt like my voice was not being heard, he only was pushing for ivf. He was late many times, he was often answering my questions as he was on the way out the door. He didn't seem to have a plan that was explained for us, but to just to trust him...Very disappointed.
in Arnold, MO |
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Simckes. He made us feel so comfortable with a very sensitive issue (infertility) and we completely put our trust in him. During the process of IVF, Dr. Simckes and his staff were very positive and set realistic expectations. IVF is psychologically and physically draining, and Dr. Simckes's approach shows he understands that and will do anything to make you feel comfortable. It was nice to have a Doctor that truly cared and showed such warmth and respons
in Ste Genevieve, MO |
After many years of trying to have a baby we finally made it to Dr Simckes and Fertility Partnership. A friend recommended to us that we go there. My wife had been given 8 or 9 months of clomid that failed. When we arrived at Dr Simckes' office I did a semenanalysis that first visit that showed that the problem was me. Luckily the doctor was able to find sperm in my testicles. We had IVF and have a baby boy. We also have five more frozen embryos. We love those guys!
in Saint Louis, MO |
I had an ivf procedure here, now in retrospect it was a bad decision. He performed a procedure stating that my uterine lining was too thick I later determimed from another doctor that this was unnecessary& harsh. His staff are totally uncaring especially his MA, Shawnee. She is rude &'uncaring. They appear to be about the money. He is always late. Felt like an assembly line. His MA, told me just before my ET that if I made any attempt to pee the procedure was off. Also no f/u after failed IVF
in O Fallon, MO |
He is only interested in performing ivf. He said my uterine lining is too thin to sustain a pregnancy. When I asked him to give me something to help it thicken, he said, I will thicken it when you do ivf. That is unethical and I felt bullied.
He did diagnose me with endometrisosis which had been ignored by many doctors, but other than that he was a careless practitioner. I had to have a second surgery 6 months after my first to fix what damages he caused. I am now unable to have children. I still recieve bills from his office that have been double paid because his employees have no idea whats going on. It was always a disaster to deal with going there and i am so glad I found a better doctor who is not so scatter brained.
in St Charles, MO |
Dr. Simckes really does care about his patients. He takes the time out of his day to call them after he has already returned home to check up on them and make sure they are doing well.
I appreciated the time Dr. Simckes took to meet with my husband and I, but his office staff was horrible. I had to call three days in a row just for them to send me the records release form. They even put wrong test results in my folder so I was wrongfully diagnosed. They never knew what was going on and their response time was subpar. Since leaving his office, I have have had better luck with another doctor who has much more helpful staff.
Have you seen Dr. David Simckes, MD?
Are you Dr. Simckes?