Dr. David Simckes, MD

Dr. David Simckes, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. David Simckes, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Saint Peters, MO and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.Read his story

5401 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Ste 201

Saint Peters, MO 63376

Learn about Dr. Simckes

Dr. Simckes' Experience

Dr. Simckes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Simckes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Simckes "I have been a physician in Missouri for over 23 years. My primary work is in the field of infertility whether it be female or male. My greatest joy is helping couples build their family. I'm proud that the Fertility Partnership, the program that I founded in 2010, is now recognized as a leading program by the Center of disease control in Atlanta. Our recently published 2014 data has put us near the top of the heap of fertility programs in Missouri. Our goal at Fertility Partnership has been to provide state-of-the-art care, a warm and comfortable environment for patients stressed out with their struggle, and providing all this at a more affordable cost. Therefore, I have been thrilled to see that we have achieved this with some of the highest "live birth rates" in the state of Missouri. In addition to basic fertility diagnosis and care, we offer insemination, in vitro fertilization, preimplantation genetic diagnosis and screening, and frozen embryo transfer. For the many women who regret having had a tubal ligation unable to provide a state-of-the-art, microsurgical surgery that provides excellent results for women in all stages of their reproductive life. At our clinic which provides both IVF and tubal reversal we are able to help couples make the right choice for them. The Fertility Partnership is also an excellent place to come if you are suffering with fibroid tumors or endometriosis. My many years in the field have allowed me to perform over 4000 major GYN surgeries.I am a member of the Society of Reproductive Surgeons and I'm in fact recognized as a specialist by most major insurance companies. We can provide you with laparoscopic surgery and other minimally invasive techniques. We perform minor procedures such as hysteroscopy in our offices in St. peters and major surgeries are performed at Mercy Hospital and at the Manchester surgery Center. We look forward to helping you with your problem is GYN related or fertility related."

This content was provided by Dr. Simckes "Dr Simckes created Fertility Partnership after many years in the field because he saw a need to create a program that provides quality, state of the art Reproductive Healthcare in a warm and compassionate environment and at a more affordable cost."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Gynecologic Surgery
  • Gynecology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Hebrew U-Hadassah Med
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Erie Co MC
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • SUNY AB
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Simckes has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • Hebrew

Dr. Simckes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Simckes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Simckes' Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Simckes to family and friends

Dr. Simckes' Performance

Terrible servi he didn’t remember almost anything he only want to pushes u to do ivf treatment. I tried 2 times didn’t work. The very sad thing is after they got your moneys they don’t care he don’t even call to let me know what was wrong and why?
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Simckes himself was amazing! Very caring and was eager to help tackle our infertility issue. My problem is with his staff. He said that once my lab work came back, he would know how to tackle our issue. That was several weeks ago. I have left messages daily at his office since you can never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Absolutely amazing! Speaks to you in a manner that makes you feel like you've known him for years and on a medical level that is understandable. Does not rush through appointments. I lucked out finding him! And the girl that to my vitals was kind and so pleasant as well.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Simckes diagnosed my condition at his first visit. He just did an ultrasound and knew what was wrong. Blood test confirmed it. Two surgeries later, IVF and now I am on my way to having my baby. Everybody else missed the problems. OK, sometimes he runs late, but well worth the wait. I've...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
As an African American woman, finding quality treatment which is fair, is always difficult. I feel like most black women are given the option of a hysterectomy first, and not last. Dr. Simckes was an answer to a prayer. After performing my myomectomy I was able to conceive in less than a year! ...more
Are you Dr. Simckes?