Dr. David Simckes, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Simckes

Fertility Partnership

5401 Veterans Memorial Pkwy Ste 201 Saint Peters, MO 63376

Dr. David Simckes, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Saint Peters, MO and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Hadassah Medical School, The Hebrew University Of Jerusalem in 1988 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital . America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Simckes accepts

Dr. Simckes accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Coventry Health America PPO
Group Plan PPO
Medicaid
WellPoint

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Dr. Simckes treats your condition or procedure

• Colposcopy
  • da Vinci® Hysterectomy
  • da Vinci® Myomectomy
  • Dermoid Cyst
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • In-Office Ultrasound
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Leiomyoma
  • Male Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis

4.0

Dr. Simckes?
Dr. Simckes' Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Simckes, MD
This journey with Dr. Simckes and his staff was sooo different from our experience at another fertility center. Dr. Simckes has a way of putting us at ease. You can tell he loves what he does. He figured out what was actually causing out fertility issues, when others could not! He is there for EVERY SINGLE appointment and his nurses are always available to answer questions or concerns! They are so sweet and knowledgeable. I’m so glad we made the decision to seek another opinion with Dr. Simckes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
If you're having trouble getting pregnant, Dr. Simckes can get it DONE! He gave my Wife and I his advice on the best plan forward. We anticipated that it may take several attempts, we planned & prepared. I like Dr. Simckes because he is NOT about just making money! He answered emailed questions after hours & my wife had text access to his staff. We followed his advice and he delivered success on our first attempt! We are BLESSED it worked and THANKFUL we are on our journey to becoming parents!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
In 2010, I found Dr. Simckes on my 3rd visit to a Fertility Specialist...1st visit with a Doc at MERCY left my Hubby & I a bit confused...then a 2nd visit with a WASH-U Doc left me financially hopeless! Then I followed-up on a billboard I kept driving past: "Dreaming of a Baby?...BELIEVE! ...Conceive!". After 8-years of planning, Doc patiently waited & worked with me. Now we're living our DREAM with a 1st attempt FET-pregnancy at 46-years old! Thanks Dr. Simckes for loving care & giving us HOPE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
I found Dr. Simckes through my surrogate who saw his ad for $7k IVF on Facebook. I immediately thought there was a catch, because here in Texas it would have cost me double. I was SO SHOCKED to find out that it was completely legit. In fact, I read SO many reviews and ALMOST didn’t book with him because the negative ones scared me....so I tested them. They did NOT disappoint!! Don’t let any bad reviews scare you. This doctor is nothing short of AMAZING. Red carpet service all the way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
The best! I had a successful IVF and healthy baby thanks to Dr. Simckes. I cannot express how very thankful my husband and I are for the blessing of our baby. It wasn’t easy (IVF never is), but we felt like we had an entire team behind us. I gave birth at 40 to a completely healthy, beautiful baby. Bringing our baby to meet our fertility team was an experience I’ll never forget.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
Dr. Simckes is the man! He gave my 40 year old wife and I our healthy baby girl. At first, I was very skeptical especially when our first attempt wasn’t successful. We decided to give it one more try and IT WORKED! I still can’t believe it. My wife and I have our brand new perfect baby girl, Ruby Brown. We owe it all to Dr. Simckes and his amazing staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
We had been to doctors close that wouldn't do anything to help with my husbands fertility issue, and weren't doing enough for me. Dr. Simckes answered all questions got us in fast and did exactly what he said he would. We stayed at the hotel next door. A coordinator was on call to us 24/7. It worked out great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
After 2 failed IVF attempts, with Dr.Peter Ahelring and Dr. Silber, a good friend of mines referred me to Dr. Simckes. It was the best decision I have made in my life because I am currently 7 weeks pregnant today. I am 25 years old and honestly had given up. Dr. Simckes gave me so much hope and reassured me the entire time that everything was going to be just fine. If you want to get pregnant Dr.Simckes is the doctor for you. If he can do it for me he can make it happen for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
I wish I would have read and listened to advice to NOT use him. I was constantly told my only option was IVF. After two IVF rounds and two miscarriages. He is scatterbrained and staff is so rude and unsympathetic. People think he is so up front with them and down to earth but looking back is was all to make that IVF sale. He gives you statistics on successful ivf's , but not on how many were actual live births.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?
Terrible servi he didn’t remember almost anything he only want to pushes u to do ivf treatment. I tried 2 times didn’t work. The very sad thing is after they got your moneys they don’t care he don’t even call to let me know what was wrong and why?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Simckes, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Simckes?

Dr Simckes created Fertility Partnership after many years in the field because he saw a need to create a program that provides quality, state of the art Reproductive Healthcare in a warm and compassionate environment and at a more affordable cost.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1993
1990

• French
  • Hebrew

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Simckes treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

83% Patient experience rating, 14% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)