Dr. David Silver, MD

Dr. David Silver, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. David Silver, MD is a family medicine specialist in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Virginia in 1983 and specializes in family medicine.Read his story

6327 SE Milwaukie Ave

Portland, OR 97202

Learn about Dr. Silver

Dr. Silver's Experience

Dr. Silver's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Silver's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Silver "I've always wanted to make a difference. A career in medicine requires a commitment I have never taken lightly. My practice has underscored this. I am guided by the challenge to stay current and to provide the optimal quality of care. I see patients from birth to advanced age with the entire variety of medical issues that come with being human. I view my patients as individuals who live in a community. Sometimes the local community (or family) is integral to the care of the patient. Our staff helps to connect individuals with community resources when appropriate. When specialty care is necessary, I refer to physicians I know and trust and I remain involved in coordinating care so that I can maintain my role with the patient as a trusted partner. I firmly believe that our practice at Northwest Primary Care promotes and suppports high quality, convenient and patient-oriented medical care. I am proud to have spent my career with this group and to be a member of this team."

This content was provided by Dr. Silver "In addition to following the latest practice guidelines, I stress to my patients the factors that only THEY can impact, whether it is tobacco, diet, alcohol, recreational drug use or lifestyle choices--exercise, sleep, relationships, stress.  Few people recognize how much influence their choices have on their health.  I try to bring in experts who can help to improve the quality of my patients' lives all the while being mindful of the cost and sustainable nature of care.

The ability to develop a trusting relationship with patients of all ages is my goal and remains the foundation for a successful partnership.  Despite the pressure of the consumer driven approach to medical care, I believe that the continuity of a relationship between physician and patient leads to the best and most satisfying outcomes."

• Family Practice

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Well Baby Care
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • University Of Virginia
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Silver has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silver's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Silver

3.4

Dr. Silver?
Dr. Silver's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Silver, MD
keeps records of past appointments, past immunizations, past treatment plans. Polite. Knowledgeable. Friendly. Concerned about his patients. Great office staff. Pleasant experience always.
Thank you for the wonderful review! We greatly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, MD?
Been meaning to write this review for a while. About 3.5 years ago, went in to NWPC clinic and saw Dr. Silver for first time regarding some intestinal issues I'd been having but hadn't gotten any answers for. Within 5 minutes of meeting me, he was trying to prescribe me anti-depressants, rather...Read More
I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, MD?
Dr Silver is the best! My parents have gone to him for years and we have always found him to be patient, understanding and practical in his approach to medicine. Couldn't ask for better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, MD?
Curt terse and condescending The elitest hat trick
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Silver, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Silver?