Dr. David Sherman, MD

Counseling ·  Male

Dr. Sherman

Tampa General Hospital

5919 Webb Rd Tampa, FL 33615

Dr. David Sherman, MD is a counselor in Tampa, FL. He specializes in counseling and addiction medicine.

Dr. Sherman accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Sherman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sherman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sherman

Dr. Sherman?
What People Say About Dr. David Sherman, MD
Dr. Sherman returned my call personally less then an hour after I reached out to his office. He spoke with me and offered me come see the same afternoon. He listened to my situation and was very helpful to my needs. I appreciated his kind tone and encouraging words when I needed it most!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherman, MD?
Dr sherman at welness treasure was one of the only Dr. in my area willing to work with me during my pregnancy while others turned me away. He explains treatment to the full extent not just the hear and now but long term as well. He makes sure to get one on one time every visit and offers group sessions as well to make sure your staying sober. Everything is confidential and he makes sure the phone is always open just incase you have a fall back your not going to get a secretary it goes straight to him. If you have any questions he is very thorough in explaining you can tell by your first visit that he is very passionate about what he does and only wants the best where as most your in and out
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherman, MD?
From the moment I called Dr.Sherman to set up an appointment till now they have made me feel like I'm family every member of the staff is amazing. Anytime I visit with him I know he's actually listening, and cares. This whole staff gets 5 stars from me and anyone who is out there dealing with addiction Call Dr.Sherman you won't be disappointed and will be the best decision you ever make!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherman, MD?
my visit with dr.sherman was very pleasent. He makes you feel very comfortable . you can tell he is very concerned about your well being not there for the money. i would recommend anyone to him .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherman, MD?
seems to really look for long term solution , very easy to talk to because he seems know a lot more about addiction than any doctor that i have ever seen. i feel very comfortable that he has my best interest now and long term.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherman, MD?
I've had a wonderful experience at Wellness Treasure. All of the staff (counselors, doctors, administration) have been kind and have made me feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Sherman spent lots of time with me, asked all the right questions, and I felt he was really listening to me. Finding this office has been such a relief. I am being treated with dignity and respect, and am receiving truly individualized care here. It's not a "one size fits all" approach. If you are go...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sherman?

• Counseling