Dr. David Sherbondy, MD

Dr. Sherbondy
Telehealth services available

Sherbondy's Psychiatric Services

112 Lovett Dr Greenville, SC 29607

Dr. David Sherbondy, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in Greenville, SC and has over 24 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sherbondy to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Adolescent Psychiatrists & Pediatric Psychiatrists in your area

See similar Adolescent Psychiatrists & Pediatric Psychiatrists in Greenville

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Sherbondy accepts

Dr. Sherbondy accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Dr. Sherbondy treats this condition more than 52% of his peers

Dr. Sherbondy's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. David Sherbondy, MD...

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Dr. Sherbondy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sherbondy

4.4

Dr. Sherbondy?
What People Say About Dr. David Sherbondy, MD
Dr. Sherbondy is an amazing doctor. He is compassionate, knowledgeable and extremely easy to talk to. He understands and takes the time to hear all the details, including those you aren’t sharing. I can’t thank him enough... I finally feel like myself after a very tough year. I am extremely grateful for him and highly recommend him and his practice. There is hope... it is just finding the right doctor that cares enough to fight as hard as you for answers... and that is Dr. Sherbondy.
Ali Chamblee – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Great experience ! He did in two visits what a previous psychiatrist could not do in a year. Great job!
Munshay Garrett – Mar 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy is an answer to my prayers! He is compassionate, knowledgeable, and truly interested in the best way to handle my TRD. I will continue to recommend him to anyone who deals with depression, anxiety and other mental health problems. Very happy with my new doctor!!
DD – Nov 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I relocated to SC 12 years ago I am 54 years old and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in my 20's so finding a Dr was my first priority I saw a few Drs before I met Dr Sherbondy I knew at my first appointment that Dr Sherbondy was the right Dr for me he is caring and compassionate he was a huge support for me when I battled breast cancer he's a great Dr and I'm so grateful to have found him
Susan Welk in Simpsonville , SC – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Sherbondy for four years. I am bipolar 1 and it’s extremely difficult to treat but he’s never given up on me, he’s alway there when I need anything, he’s compassionate and has saved my life many times! I consider him family, I could not do life without him!
Amber Longino – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr Sherbondy he has been treating my daughter for 10 years. Dr Sherbondys is so caring and goes above and behind to meet her needs.
Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been taking my special needs daughter to Dr. Sherbondy for 12 years. He is very personable and attentive. Dr. Sherbondy truly cares for her well being and has improved her quality of life. We are grateful for him and I highly recommend him.
Jun 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy, and Staff are wonderful! I have been to many psychiatric offices and none compare to this office. The Staff is very kind and considerate of the patient. Dr. Sherbondy takes time to listen to his patient. He has helped me get my mental illness under control for the first time in my life. I feel like getting up every day and going to work and doing things with my family. I have seen many a psychiatrist in my life only to still struggle every day to perform daily functions such as work and family. My quality of life was horrible I didn't want to go on. I thank God I found Dr. Sherbondy! he is truly dedicated to his patients and their care. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an Excellent Psychiatrist who cares about his patients! Thank you Dr. Sherbony for helping me get my life back!! /NJD
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
The best psychiatrist I have been to and I have been to so many I can't count. He has changed my life for the better!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Sherbondy about 3 years ago (after seeing countless other psychiatrists.) You know how you hate changing psychiatrist, well finally I felt like he was really concerned about me and my welfare. He placed me on a medication that has changed my entire life. I am now weening off of some of my other meds with his help. Thank You Dr. Sherbondy, you are the BEST!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been to 3 other psychiatrists and Dr. Sherbondy is by far the best psychiatrist I have been too. I suffer from anxiety and depression and it was getting progressively worse. I was extremely clinging as well as whiny. Then, I started seeing Dr. Sherbondy and my life did a complete 360. He put me on a mood stabilizer. I felt like me again for the first time in 10 years. Just that one medication changed my entire life and I owe it all to Dr Sherbondy!!! Thank You Dr. Sherbondy!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I absolutely love Dr Sherbondy and his staff. He is a very attentive doctor and actually cares about his patients. I see him every month and he always remembers what we talked about last time. He has helped make a remarkable difference in my life and my families life. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Ashley in Greenville, SC – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Sherbondy & his staff for 10 years this month. I came to see him at a very difficult time in my life, and he was so caring and kind. I have never felt unwelcome. Even with any insurance issues, I do what I need to do and the office staff handles their end. I have been able to overcome many personal issues as well as to treat my underlying condition very well. I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. He expresses genuine concern and is always willing to help.
BeatnikTony in Greenville , SC – Mar 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy changed my life....and He really cares for his patients. I am currently in between health care coverage, so I self pay for my visits and He charges a very reasonable amount. Please if you are suffering with mental illness pick up the phone and let him help you.
Greenville, SC – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
helped my understand what iwas dealing with and what I needed to do to get well the best
spartanburg – Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy is very understanding& sympathetic. He treats me with kindness&empathy-which is definitely what I NEED in a psychiatrist. He doesn't make me feel ashamed of my illness&is ALWAYS available to help with any issues affecting my health. I am very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Sherbondy&his staff. Scheduling has never been an issue, &his staff has always been kind&understanding. He's an excellent physician, I'm glad I have him in my corner.
Aliina K. in Greenville, SC – Feb 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Sherbondy for over six years. He is warm, kind, caring, and has truly helped me in managing my bipolar and depression. His office staff are sweet, and I never wait more than ten minutes. My emails are answered promptly as well. I would recommend him to anyone needing help. He truly cares and focuses on getting you better.
Leigh Anne in Travelers Rest, SC – Feb 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy is truly wonderful, he helped me get back on track with a healthy lifestyle! I get the personal attention that I need from him and his office staff! The moment I walk in, I am always greeted with warm smiles and I have never experienced a wait time yet! I feel so comfortable and safe with this office, which is what we need when dealing with issues so pressing. I don't normally care for psychiatric DR's but Sherbondy and his team have definitely changed my thoughts about that! Luv!
Anna in GREENVILLE, SC – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy has a great understanding and insight to assist parents in the treatment of their child. He addresses all therapeutic areas of treatment to gain the best outcomes. Dr. Sherbondy has been an active part of my child’s growth and development in him becoming the young successful college student.
John in Greenville, SC – Feb 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr Sherbondy has a kind manner, which, because I was pretty nervous, (it was my first time to ever be seen by a psychiatrist), was incredibly comforting. Within just a few minutes, he was able to help me feel (oh my gosh this word is so overused!!!! but appropriate)... validated. I didn’t feel weird or crazy or annoying; I felt only like someone who struggles with ADHD, nothing more. And that’s the first time in a LONG time I’ve felt that way.... and it’s wonderful.
Greenville , SC – Feb 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sherbondy?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

William S. Hall Institute
1996
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine

More Information

• Does Dr. Sherbondy communicate via email?

Yes, 1 patient said they communicate via email

• Does Dr. Sherbondy offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Sherbondy offer an online patient portal?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Sherbondy have free onsite parking?

Yes, 1 patient said they have free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Sherbondy offer weekend visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer weekend visits

• Does Dr. Sherbondy offer evening visits?

No, 1 user indicated that they do not offer evening visits