Dr. David Sherbondy, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 50

Dr. Sherbondy

Sherbondy Psychiatric Services

225 Adley Way Greenville, SC 29607

Dr. David Sherbondy, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Greenville, SC and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Loma Linda University School Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry, addiction psychiatry, and more.

Dr. Sherbondy accepts

Dr. Sherbondy accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Dr. Sherbondy's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Anorexia
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cyclothymia (Chronic Mood Disorder)
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder

4.3

Dr. Sherbondy?
Dr. Sherbondy's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Sherbondy, MD
I have been taking my special needs daughter to Dr. Sherbondy for 12 years. He is very personable and attentive. Dr. Sherbondy truly cares for her well being and has improved her quality of life. We are grateful for him and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy, and Staff are wonderful! I have been to many psychiatric offices and none compare to this office. The Staff is very kind and considerate of the patient. Dr. Sherbondy takes time to listen to his patient. He has helped me get my mental illness under control for the first time in my life. I feel like getting up every day and going to work and doing things with my family. I have seen many a psychiatrist in my life only to still struggle every day to perform daily functions such as work and family. My quality of life was horrible I didn't want to go on. I thank God I found Dr. Sherbondy! he is truly dedicated to his patients and their care. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs an Excellent Psychiatrist who cares about his patients! Thank you Dr. Sherbony for helping me get my life back!! /NJD
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
The best psychiatrist I have been to and I have been to so many I can't count. He has changed my life for the better!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Sherbondy about 3 years ago (after seeing countless other psychiatrists.) You know how you hate changing psychiatrist, well finally I felt like he was really concerned about me and my welfare. He placed me on a medication that has changed my entire life. I am now weening off of some of my other meds with his help. Thank You Dr. Sherbondy, you are the BEST!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been to 3 other psychiatrists and Dr. Sherbondy is by far the best psychiatrist I have been too. I suffer from anxiety and depression and it was getting progressively worse. I was extremely clinging as well as whiny. Then, I started seeing Dr. Sherbondy and my life did a complete 360. He put me on a mood stabilizer. I felt like me again for the first time in 10 years. Just that one medication changed my entire life and I owe it all to Dr Sherbondy!!! Thank You Dr. Sherbondy!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I absolutely love Dr Sherbondy and his staff. He is a very attentive doctor and actually cares about his patients. I see him every month and he always remembers what we talked about last time. He has helped make a remarkable difference in my life and my families life. I highly recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Sherbondy & his staff for 10 years this month. I came to see him at a very difficult time in my life, and he was so caring and kind. I have never felt unwelcome. Even with any insurance issues, I do what I need to do and the office staff handles their end. I have been able to overcome many personal issues as well as to treat my underlying condition very well. I couldn’t imagine going anywhere else. He expresses genuine concern and is always willing to help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy changed my life....and He really cares for his patients. I am currently in between health care coverage, so I self pay for my visits and He charges a very reasonable amount. Please if you are suffering with mental illness pick up the phone and let him help you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
helped my understand what iwas dealing with and what I needed to do to get well the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy is very understanding& sympathetic. He treats me with kindness&empathy-which is definitely what I NEED in a psychiatrist. He doesn't make me feel ashamed of my illness&is ALWAYS available to help with any issues affecting my health. I am very happy with the care I receive from Dr. Sherbondy&his staff. Scheduling has never been an issue, &his staff has always been kind&understanding. He's an excellent physician, I'm glad I have him in my corner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Sherbondy for over six years. He is warm, kind, caring, and has truly helped me in managing my bipolar and depression. His office staff are sweet, and I never wait more than ten minutes. My emails are answered promptly as well. I would recommend him to anyone needing help. He truly cares and focuses on getting you better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy is truly wonderful, he helped me get back on track with a healthy lifestyle! I get the personal attention that I need from him and his office staff! The moment I walk in, I am always greeted with warm smiles and I have never experienced a wait time yet! I feel so comfortable and safe with this office, which is what we need when dealing with issues so pressing. I don't normally care for psychiatric DR's but Sherbondy and his team have definitely changed my thoughts about that! Luv!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy has a great understanding and insight to assist parents in the treatment of their child. He addresses all therapeutic areas of treatment to gain the best outcomes. Dr. Sherbondy has been an active part of my child’s growth and development in him becoming the young successful college student.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr Sherbondy has a kind manner, which, because I was pretty nervous, (it was my first time to ever be seen by a psychiatrist), was incredibly comforting. Within just a few minutes, he was able to help me feel (oh my gosh this word is so overused!!!! but appropriate)... validated. I didn’t feel weird or crazy or annoying; I felt only like someone who struggles with ADHD, nothing more. And that’s the first time in a LONG time I’ve felt that way.... and it’s wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr. Sherbondy has been amazing! I had been to a few other Psychiatrist before being recommended to his office. I feel like Dr. Sherbondy genuinely cares for his patients and is willing to go above and beyond at times to make sure he you are receiving the best level of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr Shane Sherbondy has been a very reliable doctor. He meets all my medical and pain management needs. The office is beautiful and clean and the staff is reasonably attentive. He always welcomes me with a smile and I always leave with a smile. We have a great patient doctor relationship and that is what I expect from someone who is handling my personal problems and health conditions!! He never makes me wait in the lobby longer than expected and I am in and out within 30 minutes! 10 stars!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I love it @ Dr Sherbondy’s! Such a fantastic office, they take such good care of their patients and employees, I highly recommend!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
Dr Sherbondy and his staff are very professional and efficient. I would highly recommend him to friend or family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Sherbony. I found him easy to talk with, concerned and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Sherbondy, MD?
I have been a patient here since 2013. 6 years later I have never had a bad experience. All the doctors here are amazing. Dr Sherbondy saved my life. Anyone on here that has given a bad review probably just didn't get what they wanted, didn't have a real problem or just got mad because it's a legitimate doctor and they dont just hand out pills. They take the time to find out what is actually wrong with you. They help you.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Sherbondy?