Dr. David Shenassa, MD

Dr. David Shenassa, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Insurances Accepted

Dr. David Shenassa, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Weston, FL. He has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Shenassa is affiliated with University Hospital and Medical Center.

South Florida Institute of Sports Medicine

1600 Town Center Cir Ste C

Weston, FL 33326

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Medicare
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Shenassa

Dr. Shenassa's Experience

Dr. Shenassa's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Sanctions found
  • Board actions found

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Shenassa does not have any board certifications listed.

• Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture

• Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Hand and Wrist Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fusion

• Wrong-site surgery (11/22/2016)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    State: Florida
  • Disciplinary action in another state (7/17/2014)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    State: California
1 Board Action
  • Wrong-site surgery (10/16/2013)
    Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions

• North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Shenassa has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shenassa has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Hebrew

Dr. Shenassa does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shenassa and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

University Hospital and Medical Center

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shenassa to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Shenassa's Performance
in Cooper city, FL |
I highly recommend Dr Shenassa. His professionalism along with his sincerity was greatly appreciated. Prior to my bilateral carpal tunnel syndrome surgery, he prepared me for what to expect post surgery, with realistic goals. I could not have asked for a better outcome. The office is well managed and their communication added to my positive experience. Thank you for your more than excellent care!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Every appointment has been very much on time. Friendly staff. I had surgery with Dr Shenassa at out patient Weston and have had 3 office visits. I highly recommend.
Hollywood, FL |
Dr. Shenassa makes you feel very comfortable and takes pride in his work. He performed surgery on me for tennis elbow and I am very pleased with a successful surgery. I would highly recommend him.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Shenassa was extremely professional, competent, and attentive during the pre-operative, surgery and post-operative phases of my hand surgery. His staff is cordial and helpful. I visited his Plantation office once and his Weston office three times. I would highly recommend Dr. Shenassa.
in Hollywood, FL |
Dr Shenassa is the most talented and kind hand surgeon ever! He has operated on my husband and continually takes care of my son who plays baseball. We are very fortunate to have Dr. Shenassa!
Hollywood, FL |
After 6 weeks of being casted for a broken schaphoid there was no sign of healing. We were then referred to Dr. Shenassa. Dr. Shenassa evaluated the injury and decided surgery was his best option. The surgery was a success and he was back to playing baseball sooner than we expected. Dr. Shenassa was extremely thorough and made sure my son was 100% healed before releasing him back to sports. Additionally, his bed side manner is extraordinary!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I am very very fortunate to have come across Dr. Shenassa and his office. I had an accident occur that resulted in emergency surgery to my right index finger. Dr. Shenassa saw me immediately the same day of the accident and performed the surgery that night. He continually made me feel comfortable I would make a full recovery and was available any time I need him. He is one of the best doctors I've met and any even better person with his constant professionalism and his sincere care.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
One of the Top Doctors in the area. My care was excellent from the initial visit to discharged after surgery. Even called me at home to see how I was doing.
Dr. Shenassa is an execellent doctor and surgeon who took his time during my assessment, surgery and follow-up visits to explain what to expect and how to achieve the best outcome. After breaking my wrist which required surgery, I am so thankful to have had Dr. Shenassa as my physician. I would give him the highest recommendation for anyone needing his services.
in fort lauderdale fl |
He is a great doctor has great patients he explains everything to you he is great with children he performed surgery on my daughter's wrist the day of surgery he made her comfortable and he answered all of questions.He just performed corpal tunnel surgery on me last month he is a great doctor i would recommend him to anyone i know he is the best
in Coral Springs, Florida |
I have been a patient of Dr. Shenassa for a few years now and I have had nothing but the best of experiences. I have a rare disorder in my wrist and he explained all of my options and made me feel comfortable during all of my visits. When it came time for surgery, I wouldn't consider anyone but Dr. Shenassa. If you're looking for a doctor with understanding, patience and knowledge, I would highly recommend Dr. Shenassa. His entire staff is friendly as well!
Weston, FL |
He was very personable, and explained my options to me in a clear manner.
Have you seen Dr. David Shenassa, MD?
Are you Dr. Shenassa?

Visit Dr. Shenassa

Dr. Shenassa accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed

Hospitals where Dr. Shenassa has admitting privileges

University Hospital and Medical Center
7201 N University Dr
Tamarac, FL 33321

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Shenassa at South Florida Institute of Sports Medicine

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist