Dr. David Shaye, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 42

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. David Shaye, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Boston, MA and has over 15 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Albany Med Coll in 2007. He is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. David Shaye, MD

Massachusetts Eye and Ear

243 Charles St # 9 Boston, MA 02114
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare Dr. David Shaye, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Shaye's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shaye

Excellent Surgeon, couldn’t recommend enough
Dr. Shaye checks every box that you want as a patient. He has an excellent bedside manner and really takes the time to listen and understand the result you’re looking to achieve. He communicates very clearly and makes sure you’re comfortable and have realistic expectations before scheduling your procedure. As a surgeon, he’s world class but you would never know that as he’s very humble and friendly. I’m pleased with my surgical outcome and couldn’t recommend Dr. Shaye highly enough.
Brad – Aug 03, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
I had a pretty significant accident where my nose, mouth, jaw were significantly damaged. Dr Shaye and his office made it a priority to schedule surgical procedures to my nose and mouth in the most expedient manner to secure a postive long term outcome. I would add that Dr Shaye is a volunteer with Doctor's Without Borders and even as his scheduled service was posing a constraint to my own work, he made my need a priority. MEEI and Boston are blessed to have this doctor on staff.
Dec 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Dr. Shaye performed a surgery on our 3 year old daughter, and was so kind, attentive to our worry, and thoughtful. Our daughter is doing great. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend Dr. Shaye to any family member or friend.
Matt – Sep 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
I am forever grateful to Dr. Shaye for taking incredible care of my daughter! He has such an excellent bedside manner. His wonderful office staff at MEEI was great at communication and helped me quickly schedule surgery for her. She healed so beautifully -- I can barely even see a scar. I always recommend Dr. Shaye to my friends and family members. He is the best of the best, and we are lucky to be in his amazing care.
Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Useless Doctor and an even more useless staff. Just another thinks he better than Harvard idiot.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
I would absolutely recommend Dr.Shaye to my family and friends. He has a great bedside manner in taking the time to explain procedures and answer questions.He called me at home the evening of my initial afternoon meeting to go over questions to insure I was comfortable with my upcoming procedure.His staff is very helpful. I was nervous about my procedure but I was completly at ease after Dr. Shaye explained how he would do it and answered my questions.
Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
My visit with Dr. Shaye was excellent and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. He was clear with his explanations about my health issues and took the time to listen. He cared about my concerns and answered all of my questions so I could understand them. The office and support staff were all very nice and helpful and I’d rate this as a top notch medical practice.
Jun 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Dr. Shaye has an incredible skill in his field. His bedside manner was impeccable as well, and he as well as his team made me feel immensely prepared for the surgery and has an extreme care for his patients, shown through his extensive work with patients to achieve their desired change as well as his amazing bedside manner. He and his team are so incredibly knowledgeable, kind and polite. I am someone who worries excessively about surgery, but if I had to have the procedure again, I would not change a single thing. So thankful to have heard about Dr. Shaye and look forward to our follow up visits. He is just an all around spectacular doctor.
Dec 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
I visited Dr. Shaye to discuss reconstruction of my nose following a soon-to-be Mohs surgery for removal of a basal cell carcinoma. He was as personable as he was impressive in the manner in which he described various options that might be needed depending on the extent of the Mohs procedure. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Shaye and can recommend him with great confidence as a first rate medical practitioner.
T Alan Hatton – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Dr. Shaye and his staff were wonderful and very kind. The care and treatment I received was awesome. I was kept comfortable and informed throughout my procedure. It was completely stress-free. Thank you.
Joseph Chiaramonte – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Hands down my best experience ever in a medical setting. Both in terms of service and in terms of medical care. Dr. Shaye clearly explained the procedure in detail, what to expect afterwards, and potential complications. His manner was excellent and I'm very happy with the outcome.
Jul 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
I went to Dr. Shaye with a complicated case- 2 prior surgeries with a different skilled surgeon, which both failed. Dr. Shaye not only corrected the structural/breathing issues, he was also able to give me a beautiful nose that suits my face perfectly. It’s evident when you meet with him that he is passionate about his work and takes pride in delivering his best. If you do your research, you will also find he donates his time and expertise to help those in need in Africa. Excellent character, exceptional surgeon, and a true artist.
HD – Jul 24, 2019
Dr. Shaye's Reply –
Thank you so much for your positive comments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
After being a mouth breather for as long as I can remember, I finally decided to get my deviated septum fixed. From the consult visit on through the surgery and post operative appointment my experience was unbelievable. The office was incredibly flexible with scheduling my appointments. Dr. Shaye was wonderful at explaining everything and answering any questions I had. He is a gentle, intelligent, professional and skilled surgeon. I feel lucky to have been referred to him.
Apr 11, 2019
Hi, thank you so much for your praise and kind...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Dr. Shaye was terrific, I could't ask for a better experience!
ME – Nov 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Dr. Shaye is absolutely amazing! I was referred to him by a family friend for some work on my deviated septum and appearance of my nose and I could not be happier! He is very comforting and walks you through every step of the process. As this was my first surgery, I was very nervous going in but Dr. Shaye and his staff all made sure I was comfortable and in the loop as to what was going on. Absolutely would recommend him to anyone!
Lexi in Boston – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Dr. Shaye works wonders. He dealt with a large excision from a melanoma and did a beautiful repair. What’s more, he is kind, patient, and takes the time to explain things. He was very welcoming to my husband and two children as they accompanied me to visits. He even had us laughing. A million thanks, Dr. Shaye, for your exquisite work. M.C. McEwing
Mary Clare McEwing in Boston, MA – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
I would recommend him to anyone in need of the specialty services he provides.
Tammy in MA – Apr 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
I had a severely deviated septum for many years. Dr. Shaye and his team were very informative pre-op on what needed to be done to fix my septum along with expectations of post-up/recovery. After having the procedure they were dead on! The professionalism, care, accuracy, ease, and most importantly, the results of the whole process would lead me to recommend Dr. Shaye to anyone in need of the services he provides! The airflow improvements in my nose are a game changer!
Edward in Belmont, MA – Mar 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
If there is a better facial surgeon in Boston, I have yet to meet him/her. Dr. Shaye fully understood what it was that was needed to help me return to normal field of vision. He completely explain the procedure, follow up and long term prognosis. Always pleasant and fully engaged with the patient, he his a pleaseure to work with. This is my and should be your, go to guy!!! Thank you, Dr. Shaye.
Stephen G in Sudbury, MA – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?
Dr. Shaye and his staff are the best! He always thoroughly explained options and procedures and took as much time as necessary to answer questions. His skill as a surgeon is obvious when I look in a mirror - reconstructive surgery after melanoma removal on my face left barely a scar. Appointments were easy to schedule with Kayla. She's quite an asset to the team! While I hope to not have to see Dr. Shaye again myself, I certainly wouldn't hesitate if necessary.
Louise Dahill in Massachusetts – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Shaye, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shaye?