Dr. David Seifer, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 64

Dr. Seifer
1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon, NH 03756

Dr. David Seifer, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Lebanon, NH. He graduated from University Of Illinois and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Seifer accepts

Dr. Seifer accepts the following insurance:

EmblemHealth

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening

77.41935483870968%

Dr. Seifer?
Dr. Seifer's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Seifer, MD
My wife has been under Doctor Seifer care for the past 5 months. Doctor Seifercame as a highly recommended referral from my wife's OBGYN, after my wife was diagnosed with a septum uterus. If untreated, there could be higher risks associated with any pregnancy and could make getting pregnant statistically more challenging. It's been our shared dream to have children with each other, so we knew we needed to see a specialist, Dr. Seifer. From the moment we met Dr. Seifer we felt at peace. He provided us with tremendous service, care, and thorough explanation. His feedback was honest, helpful, and confident. In our moments of fear, Dr. Seifer comforted us with his years of expertise. It wasn't long after our first appointment that it became evident we would pursue surgery. We scheduled the procedure at Yale New Haven hospital. The surgery went smooth, exactly as Dr. Seifer explained it would go. Given the nature of the surgery, my wife was uncomfortable in the coming days. B
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Seifer, MD?
He did not listen to anything I said about the unusual situation I have going on medically. He got argumentative when I did not want to go through a very invasive and unnecessary treatment he offered. Ultimately, I’m not sure why he sees patients. He said a few very offensive things to me that I cannot believe a doctor or any type of professional would say to someone, especially someone that is paying them for their time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Seifer, MD?
My Husband and I saw Dr. Seifer at Yale Fertility Clinic in New Haven. After a year and a half of trying on our own we were referred to Dr. Seifer from my OB-GYN. With every meeting with Dr. Seifer he made us feel comfortable with our treatment options, took the time to make sure all of our questions were answered, and we always trusted his judgement. After 7 months and never losing hope we are now so happy to expecting our first child, and we are truly thankful for the care we received from Dr. Seifer and the entire staff at Yale Fertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Seifer, MD?
I was very fortunate to be Dr. Seifer's patient at Yale New Haven, where he oversaw my fertility treatments over the course of a year. I never felt rushed, and he always took the time to sit with me and my husband discussing treatment plans, answering questions, etc. Nothing is guaranteed in the world of fertility treatments, but we knew Dr. Seifer would do everything he could to help us achieve our dream, and he did!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Seifer, MD?
I had a great experience with Dr. Seifer. As a physician myself, I know how much work it can be to gather detailed information about patients. I was happily surprised when he actually called me before my visit to go over my history, get the relevant data, and answer some of my questions -- this made my first visit with him incredibly productive and helpful. He is extremely thorough, and very conservative with his approach to care. He crossed every t and dotted every i to make sure that my diagno
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Seifer, MD?
My wife and I have wanted a to have a family together since we first met. We began our journey with 16 months of trying naturally, only to have the anxiety, depression, and fear grow each and every day. After several unsuccessful rounds of Clomid, we met Dr. Seifer and nurse Patty O'Neil. Long story short, one year later we’re nearly three months pregnant and feel outrageously blessed as our journey continues! Children of our own would not be possible without these wonderful practitioners.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Seifer, MD?
I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Seifer. After enduring two years of infertility and defying all odds, we're pregnant, and we have him to thanks. I was diagnosed with endometriosis and diminished ovarian reserve, which can be extremely difficult to treat. IVF was our only option. We started treatment soon after meeting Dr. Seifer. Throughout our treatment, he was compassionate, knowledgable, and professional. He earned our trust immediately. We worked closely with him and Patty O'Neil,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Seifer, MD?
Terrible Doctor. He should not be allowed to see patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Seifer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Seifer?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

Yale University
Stanford University Hospital
University Of Illinois
1982
Usc Lac

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Seifer treats patients.

54% Patient experience rating, 15% lower than the national average