Dr. David Sedory, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 48 reviews.
Author:
Would highly recommend Dr. Sedory to all. The staff is pleasant to deal with and not rushing to get you in and out as some other offices. David makes you feel at ease when discussing your situation and answers any and all questions. I am very happy with the results of my procedure.
Author:
Very down-to-earth; quality time spent reviewing test results, describing the surgical processes, outcome, and expectations. Great communication...highly recommend Dr. Sedory.
I’m
Author:
Excellent physician! We would recommend him to all family and friends!!
We strive to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review sharing your feedback.
Very pleased
Optim aims to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review sharing your feedback with us.
Author:
Went very well, hope results are as good as the visit , only time will telll , however I'm well pleased with overall visit
Thank you for taking the time to send a review. I value all feedback.
Author:
I had a right hip replacement. Dr. Sedory was and is incredible and my experience could not have been better. If you are having a problem, go see him. You will not be disappointed.
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and value hearing about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me.
Author:
Dr. Sedory performed my labral repair without complications. Very professional and approachable. I would highly recommend him and his staff.
Author:
He saw my 82 year old Mom. She was very happy with his knowledge and "bedside manner". We were seen quickly.
Optim aims to deliver the highest quality patient care. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.
Author:
Dr. Sedory takes great care of his patients.
It is our policy to provide the best care to patients. Thank you.
Author:
Super knowledgeable and a great guy. Diagnosed, treated, and helped me with a torn/strained hip labral. Saw him in Richmond Hill satellite office. They squeezed me in on Monday. I am on day two of pred pack and easy stretching moves. I feel much better. This will be my "go to" doc for Ortho issues from now on! Hopefully, I won't be seeing him soon tho.
Thank you for taking the time to send your review. It is my mission to provide exceptional and compassionate care.
Author:
The wait was a bit long, but I realized it's because he won't limit a patient's needs to stay on schedule. He said imaging ana MRI weren't definite, despite my age and recommended a steroid shot. That worked only for about a month and he said we had choices: do nothing and handle the pain, an arthroscopy with labrie repair and or debridement, or do a full hip replacement. I opted for the arthroscopy and was scheduled in less than two weeks. The procedure went well and I have no bone-on-bone pa
It is my mission to provide exceptional and compassionate care.
Author:
Very understanding of my mother’s special needs. He set down and explain the problem and the risk of surgery due to age and he explained what he could to help her recovery. This is the second occasion myself and now my mother have had and all the staff have been very caring would recommend to anyone.
Author:
Very knowledgeable and skilled in Hip Replacement Surgery.
Author:
Excellent service, low wait times, would definitely use dr sedory again!
Author:
Excellent care was provided. I would recommend Dr.Sedory and his staff for any orthopedic needs.
I strive to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write a review sharing your feedback.
Author:
Dr Sedory was very professional and thorough. He educated me on my injury and ways to prevent further issues. I had to wait longer then expected, but after meeting him and seeing how thorough he is with each patient, I understood. Great doctor and would recommend him to anyone with a knee injury!
Thank you for taking the time to send a review. Feedback is always valued as I strive to provide the highest quality patient care.
Author:
In April, I was diagnosed with a torn labrum and FAI in both my left & right hips. Dr. Sedory, as well as his nurse, Melissa, were so friendly and extremely helpful in the weeks leading up to my surgeries and made sure I understood the procedure. Post-op, Dr. Sedory took the time to explain the procedure in great detail and made sure I was comfortable. Both hips feel wonderful now and I'm so grateful for Dr. Sedory! He and Melissa make a fantastic team that I highly recommend!
Author:
My visit with Dr. Sedory was VERY professional. The staff and the Doctor conducted their business in a highly impressive manner. I strongly recommend Dr. Sedory and his staff to anyone needing orthopedic care.
Author:
This young man should have a school where he could teach others how to treat patients.he has time to explain things to you,to help you get though the part that you have never had this procedure done to you,and what to expect after. My shoulder is doing fine and I can call at any time and get a call back the same day. I appreciate the way he has treated my wife and the time he has taken with us and we can't say enough kind things about his staff.
Author:
I was very please with my visit with Dr. Sedory. He was very knowledgeable and kind. His staff was very helpful. I would definitely recommend him!
Author:
Best I've ever encountered, and that includes more ortho surgeons than I'd like to remember. Check his background; he's see it all and takes on even the biggest challenges with a calm determination that inspires confidence. Top notch!
Thanks so much for the kind words. Glad I could be of help to you.
Author:
Excellent Surgeon! Takes the time to explain the details. Never felt like he was rushing through. Very thorough.
Author:
Dr. Sedory did my hip replacement surgery and his professionalism and his bedside manners are unbelievable and I would recommend him to my family and my friends.
Author:
Went to Dr. Sedory for possible scope of my right hip but after x-rays it was determined that I needed a replacement. Dr. Sedory did the replacement and it all went well. He has been very concerned about my well being and getting me back to a comfortable way of life. Dr. Sedory is an excellent surgeon. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. I can not thank him enough for enabling me to walk again without pain. Thank you Dr. Sedory!!
Author:
I had a very good experience with Dr Sedory from the beginning. I liked his personality and his voice immediately. He was thorough and answered my questions. We scheduled surgery for a torn tendon in my left side and looks like the surgery went well. I am still recuperating! Dr Sedoryis very personable and makes you feel that you are in good hands! I would highly recommend him!
Author:
Thank you Dr. Sedory! I was impressed with the knowledge and expertise presented in the evaluation of my knee condition. All questions and options about the surgery were explained in details, including rehabilitation and recovery. Last but no least his staffs were so kind and professional as they preform their duties. I will recommend Dr. Sedory with excellent authority!
John, Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with me and my staff. I am happy that your interaction with us was a positive one and I wish you all the best in your continued recovery from your surgery.
Author:
I would rate Dr. Sedory a 10 if there was such an option. He has been very accommodating & informative since day 1. He has provided us the pros & cons of getting a hip surgery which put us at ease. More importantly, he did an excellent job with the procedure! And went above & beyond by giving me tips/exercises & even showing me how to do it. Such an excellent doctor!
Thanks so much for the kind words. I hope your recovery is smooth and easy. I'm happy to have been of service.
Author:
I had a total hip replacement in August and cannot speak more highly of Dr. Sedory and his staff! Their professionalism and care was outstanding. Dr. Sedory. was able to give me an explanation of my hip problem and what my long-term expectations might be. After we chose to replace my hip, Dr. Sedory explained the procedure and what to expect afterwards. I'm happy to report that I'm now pain-free and returning to my previous activities.
Author:
He was wonderful and very knowledgeable with evaluating my daughter. I will definitely recommend him and come back for future needs. His staff is absolutely wonderful as well ??
I aim to deliver the highest quality patient care and appreciate you taking the time to write this review. Thank you for sharing your feedback with me.
Author:
Dr. Sedory was my surgeon for both a L and R hip scope surgeries to fix torn labrums. He is amazing. He answered every question I had and always presented me with options as well as his recommendation for treatment. He has a wonderful bedside manner and even kept in touch after surgery to check on my progress after I was released from his care, which was very much appreciated. I would go to him again if I ever needed to!
Author:
I can not say enough about Dr. Sedory! Surgery with Dr. Sedory exceeded my expectations on all levels! Prior to surgery, Dr. Sedory was extremely helpful and took extra time explaining the reasons for my hip pain, the corrective surgery, recovery and rehabilitation process.
Thanks for the kind comments. They are much appreciated. I'm so happy you were satisfied with our care feel free to contact me anytime.
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Sedory and his attentive, friendly and courteous staff to anyone. I only waited about 5 minutes to see Dr. Sedory and his CMA for the appointments following my surgery. I trusted in him and have not been disappointed in any of his suggestions/decisions. Dr. Sedory listens to his patients and shows interest and compassion. In my most humble opinion, Dr. Sedory is a man of impeccable character. He is a great addition to Optim Orthopedics.