Dr. David Schultz, MD

Dr. David Schultz, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. David Schultz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Stafford, VA. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Schultz is affiliated with Stafford Hospital.

Dr. Schultz's Experience

See how Dr. Schultz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Schultz

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Schultz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Schultz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schultz to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Schultz's Performance
stafford, va |
Awful! On my first visit a nurse did triage and his doc walks in the room with another man as I was dressing, never knocked. They went over to a small counter with their backs to me, I asked who his partner was, he said "my scribe". I asked if he was a PA and he said "no, my scribe'. The doc never introduced himself nor asked about me and when I asked a question he held up my file and said " is this you?" I said I was not comfortable with him and he said "fine" and walked out. STAY AWAY.
Alexandria, VA |
Old man should be retired he's awful. On very first visit the Quack wanted to prescribe BP meds the first time he ever saw me based in NOTHING - my BP was barely over what he considered normal based on his prehistoric standards but my orthopedic and OBGYN know that this is a fluke. This doc cares nothing about me at all, asked no questions once I said I will not take meds - he is a flake and anyone who wants to prescribe meds without even knowing a person is a quack - avoid this dinosaur
Stafford, VA |
Diagnosis and treatment was spot on. Will be a sad day for Garrisonville when this Doc retires.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
unprofessional.told me that my care was inconvenient to his practice
in Stafford, VA |
I have had numerous health issues over the past 5 years and Doctor Schultz always took time to research and work one on one to find the issues and ways to properly treat them and referred me to specialist as needed to get the proper care. He provides a level of patient care and caring that lacks in most medical professionals.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
I've been visiting Dr. Schultz for over four years. He has properly diagnosed my chronic back pain, knees, and intestinal problems, each time referring me to an appropriate, in-network specialist. In addition, he spends more time with me during visits than other doctors, listens to my medical issues, and provides timely and understanding medical explanations. I have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. His staff is friendly, courteous, and attentive.
in Stafford, VA |
I am a Veteran and was in need of a primary care provider. I have sarcoidosis with eye, lung and heart involvement. I'm also diabetic (type two); as a result of the medications I'm prescribed, to keep sarcoid in remission. I see specialists mostly but Dr. Shultz is a hands on guy; if you will, and respects the decision of the specialist (M.D.), that are also providing treatment for me. He says You're winning! He's a winner and it shows, he loves keeping people well.
Have you seen Dr. David Schultz, MD?
Are you Dr. Schultz?

Compare Dr. Schultz

Dr. Schultz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Schultz has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Schultz's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Schultz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Albany Med Coll

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Schultz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Schultz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Schultz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.